Fearless leader to address the children

I'm so glad my kids are grown up and know better. But i do have grandkids, but they're pretty young yet.

I thought the Presidency was a real job. What the fuck is going on?

President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009
PreK-6 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America
Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of Education
September 8, 2009

obama_youth.jpg

You're just jealous, you had hoped America's youth would be like you, a corporate stooge with no concern on where America is going.

My sources tell me the indoctrination will begin with selected readings from "My Pet Goat"

Teachers should read books about Obama before this...

I am Sure this would include his own Biographies and any "Praise to the Messiah" Propaganda Vehicles that can be Found...

Probably NOT any Objective Writings about the Inexperienced Hack who Currently the Occupantload @ 16000.

:)

peace...

Not to change the subject, but as many of you know, I am a teacher in NJ. We were ORDERED to show the inaugeration in January. An entire teaching day, wasted.

A teachable moment , "What the beginning of fascism looks like."

President Obama's Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009

Teachers could ask students to share the ideas they recorded, exchange sticky notes or stick notes on a butcher paper poster in the classroom to discuss main ideas from the speech, i.e. citizenship, personal responsibility, civic duty.

Students could discuss their responses to the following questions: What do you think the President wants us to do? Does the speech make you want to do anything? Are we able to do what President Obama is asking of us? What would you like to tell the President?

Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president. These would be collected and redistributed at an appropriate later date by the teacher to make students accountable to their goals.

Forum List

Back