Fearing Romney win; EPA planning major post-election anti-coal regulation

The EPA is trying to rush through COAL KILLING JOBS regulations set for November- what they keep forgetting is that President Romney is going to basically TEAR UP all of those TRASH BUSINESS regulations from this Administration's attack on capitalism and job growth, DAY !

November surprise: EPA planning major post-election anti-coal regulation | WashingtonExaminer.com

Grab this. I haven't had a chance to get this out there because I'm working boards like crazy for the election but the EPA is spending a fortune on advertisements.

Now I do radio (hehehehe I like saying that way instead of I don't have tv).

I can pick up WLS out of Chicago at night and the EPA is running ads out the ying yang promoting commuter friendly jobs.

Can you believe your tax payer dollars at work? If you get hold of this EPA number the EPA will tell you who is the best to work for that supports transit and commuter jobs versus driving to work and wrecking the planet.

I mean, you people have to seriously demand that these people be brought back to earth. They are out of control.

Just for fun today I'm going to find how much a 30 second spot is in prime time on WLS.

Forum List

Back