Fear the Walking Dead Season 3 - Major Spoilers

Even though I took them off my DVR I tuned in briefly. This show is beyond repair and now going to cliches:
(1) White man who seems like a decent guy is a racist. Stupid.
(2) The Indian murdered many men, but yep he is still the good guy. Because white man is always wrong and the Indians always right.

(3) How stupid do these people need to be (or the writers think we are) to have Ofelia come back and so easily poison everyone.

Last draw this time

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This show has lapsed into the same formula as TWD. Group goes somewhere, thinks it might be good, turns out bad, they leave, and do it again.

It will probably be my last comment, because I official moved passed the show. I gave it 2 1/2 seasons and it failed miserably.

I disagree that it's failed miserably, and I think it has improved from the first season......but it is still a disappointment.

This show has lapsed into the same formula as TWD. Group goes somewhere, thinks it might be good, turns out bad, they leave, and do it again.

It will probably be my last comment, because I official moved passed the show. I gave it 2 1/2 seasons and it failed miserably.

I disagree that it's failed miserably, and I think it has improved from the first season......but it is still a disappointment.

Given the challenge of trying to come up with entertaining material in the totally exhausted 'zombie' genre, I have to be fair and say they didn't do that bad.

Given the challenge of trying to come up with entertaining material in the totally exhausted 'zombie' genre, I have to be fair and say they didn't do that bad.

It's not nearly as good as The Walking Dead, though. Of course, that's usually the case with spin-off shows.

The first season set the bar low

Forum List

Back