Fear Tactics from Obama are true

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
It is now just on the news that they do NOT have to get this done by Aug 2 they have a bunch of wiggle room. And now they have enough money to pay SS , military , veterans ect interest. Why scare these seniors when it wasnt true to begin with!

It is now just on the news that they do NOT have to get this done by Aug 2 they have a bunch of wiggle room. And now they have enough money to pay SS , military , veterans ect interest. Why scare these seniors when it wasnt true to begin with!

obamanure-is-getting-deep.jpg

What frustrates me more than Obama's constant cries of crisis is the Republican party's ineptitude at refuting blatant lies.

I have been posting since the beginning that default is not an unavoidable consequence of not raising the debt limit. Average monthly federal revenue is $200 billion--enough to service the debt, SS, & military.

I am also confounded at the constant argument that not raising the debt limit will cause America's credit rating to be downgraded. Not once has lack of debt been cited as a reason for lowering the credit rating, every single time spending has been cited as the reason, yet now Obama and the left desperately wants us to believe that more debt is needed to ensure the economic viability of America.

The president and the left are losing this debate, and it is only a matter of time before a plan not supported by Obama winds up on his desk. He has two options sign it or not. If he doesn't all of the consequences will be on his shoulders.

You have no clue, and he didn't lie, a new report came in, so they have another week, MAYBE. It's a fake crisis produced by idiot, electioneering over the country Pubs, especially the NO compromise, NO statesmanship,GOOFBALL Tea Party. They're screwing with a fragile economy for nothing.

You have no clue, and he didn't lie, a new report came in, so they have another week, MAYBE. It's a fake crisis produced by idiot, electioneering over the country Pubs, especially the NO compromise, NO statesmanship,GOOFBALL Tea Party. They're screwing with a fragile economy for nothing.

Your posts are childish. Where is the link for the new report that says funds will not be available if the debt limit isn't increased?

You are aware that the federal government brings in revenue monthly, right? The government doesn't get all its money from debt. In the event that the debt limit isn't raised the job of prioritizing payments will be made by the Treasury. Enough revenue is currently being brought in the service the debt and social security--two expenditures that the Treasury will certainly have high on that list.

I can see why you are so unpopular. Constantly saying immature things like 'pubs are stupid' and such make you look really naive.

Last edited:

So, you're saying he did not lie, it was just flawed intelligence?

So, you're saying he did not lie, it was just flawed intelligence?

Well, it is Obama.

What frustrates me more than Obama's constant cries of crisis is the Republican party's ineptitude at refuting blatant lies.

I have been posting since the beginning that default is not an unavoidable consequence of not raising the debt limit. Average monthly federal revenue is $200 billion--enough to service the debt, SS, & military.

So do you think that will be/should be the priority...

The debt is given
The military would cost just as much to bring home....

Areas that I would prioritize over social security as I am more interested in not stopping the economy and public health/security than paying the elderly given our current economic issues

* Air Traffic Control
* TSA
* The Fed
* The Postal Service
* Border Security
* Customs
* Treasury
* Passport and Visa Issuance
* Food inspection
* Freddie and Fannie
* National Hurricane Weather Service
* The FBI
* The Federal Marshals service
* Our Court system
* VA Hospitals

How about Items that likely legally take priority
* Federal employee retirement checks

Then you have things that I would consider equal (I see no reason why a child should starve so seniors can eat)

* WIC
* Social Security
* Unemployment Insurance
* School Lunch program

I would guess seniors will be lucky if they get half of what they should normally expect.....

You are aware that the federal government brings in revenue monthly, right? The government doesn't get all its money from debt. In the event that the debt limit isn't raised the job of prioritizing payments will be made by the Treasury. Enough revenue is currently being brought in the service the debt and social security--two expenditures that the Treasury will certainly have high on that list.

You think. Since we would have to cut 40% when it comes down to who will starve do you think it will all go to seniors and none to children? :clap2:

The only report that came in is that you're a complete and utter idiot, but that was really nothing new, now was it....

Forum List

Back