Fear of what will happen to all the fear of threads

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Will Gunny come on later on, delete them all, and create a sticky that says no more "Fear of..." threads?

Or will Gunny come on later and create a "Fuck All-Y'all" thread?

Or will nothing happen, allowing the "Fear of..." threads to proliferate until we get bored making them?

Will Gunny come on later on, delete them all, and create a sticky that says no more "Fear of..." threads?

Or will nothing happen, allowing the "Fear of..." threads to proliferate until we get bored making them?

I'm afraid a fourth outcome may have been overlooked.

You mean that Dr. Evil will carry out his plan and destroy the world?

You mean that Dr. Evil will carry out his plan and destroy the world?

Exactly!!!!!

dr-evil.JPG

At this point I'd say the utter ridiculousness of Ravi's original fear of muslims thread has been soundly demonstrated.

It was a nice team effort. :thup:

At this point I'd say the utter ridiculousness of Ravi's original fear of muslims thread has been soundly demonstrated.

It was a nice team effort. :thup:

I thought we were just listing all of our phobias.

So this Gunny guy actually goes through and reads all this garbage?

Hell yea. I guess you haven't had an ass kickin' by the Big Gun yet.

Enjoy..... and wear padding.

As if it will take him any time to read this.

Hell yea. I guess you haven't had an ass kickin' by the Big Gun yet.

Enjoy..... and wear padding.
Never run across him. Though he just responded to one of my posts.

As if it will take him any time to read this.
I may start posting the text of some of Obama's speaches. If anybody can muddle through one of them without getting an aneurysm they are one tough dude.

Forum List

Back