Fear of the Walking Season 2

I actually think the show has gotten better.

Glad they killed off the worst main character in Chris. He is right up there with Dale as most annoying character in TWD universe.

Madison, Travis and Aylicia's characters still suck, but Travis's ass kicking of those two kids was great, but completely unnecessary. They didn't kill Chris. Chris fell asleep at the wheel, flipped the truck, was in the middle of no where and had 2 broken legs. He was done for. The 2 kids were assholes but Chris's death was entirely his fault.

It was an extremely hypocritical Travis move to kill them and to make matters worse he killed an innocent guy at the hotel. Travis is back for 5 mins and he ruins the sanctuary that Madison and Alycia nearly died clearing out. Then he forces Alycia to kill a doctor, who was a good guy. Yep Travis still sucks.

Nick and his Mexican girlfriend are still the best characters. However, I don't see why they couldn't have fought for the colonia? They should have waited until all the Mexican gangsters to be in the middle of the zombie horde and then they should have attacked. That would have made more sense.

Bye bye a Strand, your character OK. I think he will be like Morgan and we won't see him again for a few seasons.

The show has gotten better.

Travis doesn't know exactly what happened with Chris. He certainly couldn't trust the two guys to be telling him the truth about it. After seeing what they did with their friend in the barn, it's not unreasonable for him to think they killed Chris when they could have helped him instead.

Yes, it was hypocritical to kill the two guys.....but he just found out they killed his son. Do you expect rationality there? :p He certainly did screw things up for Madison and Alicia.

Nick is probably the best character, but still annoys me. He always seems a bit whiney.

The people in Colonia would not have been able to fend off the attackers. They were families for the most part, and sheltered from the realities of the post-zombie apocalypse world somewhat. Also they are sort of a crazy cult. :lol:

The show is clearly moving toward more of a TWD dynamic, getting past the transition from the normal world to the zombie world. That finale was all about the remaining characters resigning themselves to having to kill to survive in this world.

It's never going to be as good as the original, but it's still a watchable show.

Good point.

I watched the season finale, and I have to say that I enjoyed it. However, I still have a hard time really liking any of the main characters.

Very true. Other than Nick none of the main characters are likable. Madison and Travis make so many bad calls they are impossible to like. Glad they killed off Chris. He was the worst character by far on the show.

They could make 50 different spin offs of this show and they could all suck enormous dick for all the reasons this one has, and I'll gladly watch every one of them.

They could make 50 different spin offs of this show and they could all suck enormous dick for all the reasons this one has, and I'll gladly watch every one of them.

Yep that is my problem also.

It might be cool to have a spin off in Europe, Asia, Australia or just a different part of the world.

What I have liked about FTWD they showed the zombie apocalypse from Mexico.

I watched the season finale, and I have to say that I enjoyed it. However, I still have a hard time really liking any of the main characters.

Very true. Other than Nick none of the main characters are likable. Madison and Travis make so many bad calls they are impossible to like. Glad they killed off Chris. He was the worst character by far on the show.

Chris was stupid to go off with those other two psychos. What did he think they would do? Are those the kind of people you want to team up with? Probably not.

Chris was stupid to go off with those other two psychos. What did he think they would do? Are those the kind of people you want to team up with? Probably not.

It was stupid. I think the point was that he didn't know how to handle things in this new world and was trying to find something to cling to.

It was stupid. I think the point was that he didn't know how to handle things in this new world and was trying to find something to cling to.

Still. After witnessing the way those two treated their "friend," I wouldn't want to be a friend of theirs, nor would I trust them.

Forum List

Back