Fear of the ACLU

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I'm curious, how many of the posters here lay awake at night worrying about the ACLU? It seems as if the ACLU continues to be the number one threat to America in the minds of many.

I don't see it that way so I'd like to know why the ACLU in general is so scary.

I do one about AIPAC, what's the o/u on how long before it's moved to stupid shit?

I'm curious, how many of the posters here lay awake at night worrying about the ACLU? It seems as if the ACLU continues to be the number one threat to America in the minds of many.

I don't see it that way so I'd like to know why the ACLU in general is so scary.

Because they defended Sean Hannity.

Because they defended Sean Hannity.

I thought I told you to shut the fuck up.

I propose we have a: Fear Of Forum

• Banned

I propose we have a: Fear Of Forum

I second the motion, except I would call it the Fearmongering forum.

I say we have a forum for all of dev's threads that fail.

I support what the ACLU does.

And for all the good they do, the one thing I admire most about the ACLU is that they defend the rights of those who despise and revile them with the same vigor that they do those who support them.

Forum List

Back