Fear & Loathing of TEA and Palin

Lucchese

Rookie
Sep 25, 2010
Mexifornia
>> "And the more they attack the TEA Party . ."

We need widespread reform of gov't. The bloated, dysfunctional, self-serving bureaucracies & boondoggle beneficiaries are scared to death of a reformer getting in the White House. Ergo constant attacks on TEA & Palin

It seems the candidates for genuine reform are Palin, Guiliani, Christie, who else?

QUESTION -- How much can the President actually do ???

• If we had a reformer in the WH, can he/she fire 95% of bureaucrats?
• Can he/she close gov't departments?
• Can he/she change gov't personnel wherever they like?

The ENEMY WITHIN -- Our federal gov't is completely overrun with loony lib career corruptocrats, traitors, & fools. They are much less than useless . . they're highly destructive. If this can't be changed, then our future is very gloomy

Personally, I am genuinely curious how much difference the President can make nowadays. Has the President become a figure-head, with no power to change the monster bureaucracies? The obvious fear & loathing heaped on reformers like Palin make me believe the President can still change things. Maybe I'm being optimistic?

What does "TEA" stand for again? No need to worry about Caribou Barbie. She made her millions off of the weak minded already.

we'll see if republicans don't turn on her first, she can obviously take down Obama if she can run the fat old white guy guantlet first.

Last edited:

We need widespread reform of gov't. The bloated, dysfunctional, self-serving bureaucracies & boondoggle beneficiaries are scared to death of a reformer getting in the White House. Ergo constant attacks on TEA & Palin

It seems the candidates for genuine reform are Palin, Guiliani, Christie, who else?

The ENEMY WITHIN -- Our federal gov't is completely overrun with loony lib career corruptocrats, traitors, & fools. They are much less than useless . . they're highly destructive. If this can't be changed, then our future is very gloomy

Personally, I am genuinely curious how much difference the President can make nowadays. Has the President become a figure-head, with no power to change the monster bureaucracies? The obvious fear & loathing heaped on reformers like Palin make me believe the President can still change things. Maybe I'm being optimistic?

Can a mental illness be 'caught' from AM radio? Or is Michael Savage (aka Michael Weiner)
now posting on this MB under a new pseudonym?

Well, thank you, am honored by comparison with Savage . . .

However, 'enemy within' goes back to Cicero, Rome, 1st Century BC

You seriously think that Giuliani the Police-State Fascist will make government smaller?

And seriously, you're "proud" to be compared to Savage Wiener?

Forum List

Back