~Fear Factor~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I am not much into reality shows.....but Fear Factor is about the only one I will watch, and I have watched it for years.
Some of the stunts are insane....but the eating ones are the ones I am positive I could never make it thru.
Tonight they were in Vegas....and they had to drink cocktails made of cow's blood....or worms and slugs whirled in a blender..........I have seen some people have to eat sheep eyes........and live madagascar roaches (those things are huge)
I know they say people will do just about anything for money, and after watching this show, I believe it :lol::lol:

It's amazing what some people can do.

My youngest son actually wanted to try out for Fear Factor.....and when he got the papers, the instructions and rules and all that legal mumbo jumbo....it was about 30 pages thick!
And....you are basically signing your life away, because they state you can not sue them in the event of your death or other serious accident...if somehow it's your fault you fucked up. Because they state they take all precautionary measures and everything has been tried out.

And when they have you to eat animals parts.....intestines and the like, they are partially cooked before they are to be eaten....a person does not have to eat a raw organ straight from an animal.
But still.......it's all so gross......but at the same time, interesting :lol:

I am not much into reality shows.....but Fear Factor is about the only one I will watch, and I have watched it for years.
Some of the stunts are insane....but the eating ones are the ones I am positive I could never make it thru.
Tonight they were in Vegas....and they had to drink cocktails made of cow's blood....or worms and slugs whirled in a blender..........I have seen some people have to eat sheep eyes........and live madagascar roaches (those things are huge)
I know they say people will do just about anything for money, and after watching this show, I believe it :lol::lol:

It's amazing what some people can do.

My youngest son actually wanted to try out for Fear Factor.....and when he got the papers, the instructions and rules and all that legal mumbo jumbo....it was about 30 pages thick!
And....you are basically signing your life away, because they state you can not sue them in the event of your death or other serious accident...if somehow it's your fault you fucked up. Because they state they take all precautionary measures and everything has been tried out.

And when they have you to eat animals parts.....intestines and the like, they are partially cooked before they are to be eaten....a person does not have to eat a raw organ straight from an animal.
But still.......it's all so gross......but at the same time, interesting :lol:
I'll pass.

Forum List

Back