"Fear" breaks 93-year publisher's record - Trump going ballistic

I'm watching him right now enjoying himself at a campaign rally for a supporter. He doesn't at all look like he's going ballistic.

Yea you think Trumps approval might be a few points higher if the MSM didn't spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week attacking him about an endless baseless "collusion" probe that has garnered nothing more than payments to a hooker and tax evasion from 10 years ago?
Trump gets low approval ratings because he gets caught telling so many lies day after day about everything. His compulsive lying makes his approval by anyone but his brainwashed fans impossible.

But they were saying the same things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before he was elected!! How did that go for ya? Meanwhile.......see the BahBah Booey post above. Only ocd progressives with TDS don't get what that means when elections roll around!!:cul2:. The rest of the folks out there love the shit out of prosperity!!:flirtysmile4:

In case you missed it s0n......... https://news.gallup.com/poll/242189/record-low-cite-economic-issues-top-problem.aspx
Prosperity is nor reaching the masses the way you are being propagandized into believing.

And it’s not NOT reaching the masses like YOU are deceitfully led to believe. We’re a house making $70,000 annually and paying less taxes than we were under Obama. In fact, after Obama was elected for a second term my paycheck took a severe beating, but now it’s recovered those loses under Trump. According to the anti-Trumpers he’s fucking over ppl like me... which means you’re lying every time you make the false claim Trump’s only helping the millionaires.

Now go plug your ears and cover your eyes in hopes of forgetting what you just read.

4 months after Trump was sworn into office I took a job making 3 times more than I ever did under Obama. And I've had 2 raises since.

Yea you think Trumps approval might be a few points higher if the MSM didn't spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week attacking him about an endless baseless "collusion" probe that has garnered nothing more than payments to a hooker and tax evasion from 10 years ago?
Whiny pap.. only Trump dead enders think it is baseless... And he paid a hooker and evaded taxes, so blame Trump.....

This thread makes me
4i6Ckte.gif

Trumpkins have a rude awakening coming.
It really is pathetic to see grown adults this much in denial about Trump and his absolute unfitness for office. Pathetic is a word that does not describe how sad this is.

You’re someone who literally never has proof for your claims. I live in reality. You live in fantasyland where every piece of news magically says whatever you believe about the world. I read the oppositions hit pieces and obliterate them into nothing but scraps of deceit and half-truths tailored to ppl exactly like you. Hence you’ve NOTHING but virtually endless amounts of propaganda to draw from, something you display quite regularly.

I love that you underestimate me.
You think too much of yourself Boom-Shaka-Laka...Play Loudly to drown Out Your Mouth

Now that's sweet music

Last edited:
This thread makes me
4i6Ckte.gif

Trumpkins have a rude awakening coming.
It really is pathetic to see grown adults this much in denial about Trump and his absolute unfitness for office. Pathetic is a word that does not describe how sad this is.

You’re someone who literally never has proof for your claims. I live in reality. You live in fantasyland where every piece of news magically says whatever you believe about the world. I read the oppositions hit pieces and obliterate them into nothing but scraps of deceit and half-truths tailored to ppl exactly like you. Hence you’ve NOTHING but virtually endless amounts of propaganda to draw from, something you display quite regularly.

I love that you underestimate me.
You think too much of yourself Boom-Shaka-Laka...Play Loudly to drown Out Your Mouth

Now that's sweet music

I do NOT think too much of myself. I cannot say the same, however, for John Law, which is who I was talking to so butt out. Also my name’s BOOKSHAKA.

Forum List

Back