Fear and loathing in Mass.

I guess the right uses Rachel Maddow in the same way the left uses Sarah Palin. Neither will actually run for anything, but it is a great way to get suckers to send you money

Seriously Del. He's sent out mailings stating as much.

But, trouble is, she's not running and has said so for 2 straight days.

i live in massachusetts and this is the first i've heard of it, anywhere.

i've not received any mailings, either. sorry, i'm not buying it.

okay, i saw the link and read the email, which i haven't received.

frankly, i don't think it's a big deal.

Only a dummass like you would think the op is false because you haven't heard about it. Must be disappointing to be faced with the fact the world does not revolve around you.

i live in massachusetts and this is the first i've heard of it, anywhere.

i've not received any mailings, either. sorry, i'm not buying it.

okay, i saw the link and read the email, which i haven't received.

frankly, i don't think it's a big deal.

Only a dummass like you would think the op is false because you haven't heard about it. Must be disappointing to be faced with the fact the world does not revolve around you.

yeah, i'm suicidal about it.

I guess the right uses Rachel Maddow in the same way the left uses Sarah Palin. Neither will actually run for anything, but it is a great way to get suckers to send you money

This is the point that I was bringing up. The conservatives are afraid of liberals to the point that saying a liberal is going to try to take over is just another example of fear mongering.

And, there's also the loathing that all conservatives have for a liberal like Ms. Maddow.

I find it interesting that when there is really nothing to fear, the GOP will make something up to keep their base scared and sending money.

It's kinda sad really.

This is the point that I was bringing up. The conservatives are afraid of liberals to the point that saying a liberal is going to try to take over is just another example of fear mongering.

And, there's also the loathing that all conservatives have for a liberal like Ms. Maddow.

I find it interesting that when there is really nothing to fear, the GOP will make something up to keep their base scared and sending money.

It's kinda sad really.

i find her entertaining, albeit a bit too partisan for my taste. given the choice, i'd take her over the fox people, but i find myself turning her off when she gets overly smarmy and condescending.

do you think that dems don't use oreilly, hannity and limbaugh the same way?

please. it's just politics as usual for both sides. the only difference is, even tea partiers can't say that olberman or chris williams is a *threat* with a straight face.

It's kinda sad really.

i find her entertaining, albeit a bit too partisan for my taste. given the choice, i'd take her over the fox people, but i find myself turning her off when she gets overly smarmy and condescending.

please. it's just politics as usual for both sides. the only difference is, even tea partiers can't say that olberman or chris williams is a *threat* with a straight face.

Listen to the Ostrich.

It's kinda sad really.

Only trouble is Del, I haven't heard any Dems state that O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh are running against them.

I think this got started when Ed Schultz was offered a place on the ticket from the retiring ND congress critter.

It's kinda sad really.

Only trouble is Del, I haven't heard any Dems state that O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh are running against them.

I think this got started when Ed Schultz was offered a place on the ticket from the retiring ND congress critter.

brown didn't say maddow was running, either. from the email-

"...the political machine in Massachusetts is looking for someone to run against me. And you're not going to believe who they are supposedly trying to recruit -- liberal MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow.

Rachel lives in western Massachusetts, and recently it was reported that the chairman of the state Democratic Party had apparently tried to reach out to her in an attempt to coax her into a race against me..."
Maddow vs. Brown in 2012? Nope. - Viewer Discretion

it's really splitting hairs to try to somehow differentiate the dems and the repubs using strawmen on the gullible to raise bucks, imo.

minivan del: did too!

a biker sailor: did not!

---

---

---

minivan del: let's make love...

a biker sailor: not war.

---

USMB luvs happy endings

Yeah......but when the dumb fucker was asked about it on a radio broadcast, he ignored the question and then said "bring it on" in reference to Ms. Maddow.

Personally? I think that constructing a lie and using it as part of your campaign makes you dishonest.

And, we've got enough crooks in DC right now.

Forum List

Back