CDZ Fear and guns....a discussion.

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN
April 13, 2009

It is a common fantasy that gun bans make society safer. In 2002 -- five years after enacting its gun ban -- the Australian Bureau of Criminology acknowledged there is no correlation between gun control and the use of firearms in violent crime. In fact, the percent of murders committed with a firearm was the highest it had ever been in 2006 (16.3 percent), says the D.C. Examiner.

Even Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research acknowledges that the gun ban had no significant impact on the amount of gun-involved crime:

• In 2006, assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
  • Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.
  • Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.
- See more at: AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN

YOU WERE SAYING???
As ADVOCATED By your discredited NRA......who were thrown out of Australia by our Government.....you believe their Bullshit because you thrive on Bullshit,we are different.......We threw Shits like the NRA OUT.......you lemmings of the GUN CULTURE as thick as two planks,in answer to your answer...quite the opposite happened.....but keep trying Moron...steven

It's not the NRA...it is the Australian press...you have to actually look at the Australian press because no one else is covering the increase in gun crime in Australia...
For you attention please type in..>>>>> theconversation.com/faking-waves-how-the-nra-and-pro-gun-americans-...

so much for you and your possee blathers

Yeah...it isn't coming through......got another way in?
I got in,try ...Australian rapes compared to the USA

I got in and found a bunch of topics....anyone in particular?

As ADVOCATED By your discredited NRA......who were thrown out of Australia by our Government.....you believe their Bullshit because you thrive on Bullshit,we are different.......We threw Shits like the NRA OUT.......you lemmings of the GUN CULTURE as thick as two planks,in answer to your answer...quite the opposite happened.....but keep trying Moron...steven

It's not the NRA...it is the Australian press...you have to actually look at the Australian press because no one else is covering the increase in gun crime in Australia...
For you attention please type in..>>>>> theconversation.com/faking-waves-how-the-nra-and-pro-gun-americans-...

so much for you and your possee blathers

Yeah...it isn't coming through......got another way in?
I got in,try ...Australian rapes compared to the USA

I got in and found a bunch of topics....anyone in particular?
just type in ....rape statistics Australia compared to usa 4th down......the conver ect

Forum List

Back