CDZ Fear and guns....a discussion.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is in the CDZ because it gets a little old when some start talking sex organs and guns.....

soooo....

We are constantly told that if you carry a gun you are afraid.

Is this true.

No.

Carrying a gun for self defense is a rational response to the reality that even though I know where I live is ver safe, there are still criminals out there and that you never know when one will target you. These things happen every day, in every state, in every country.

How much fear goes into carrying a gun...for me....there is about as much emotion to carrying a gun as there is carrying my cell phone.

Now....the other side...the one that is constantly accusing my side of being afraid.....I believe that fear is what they feel....especially about guns. The don't like people, but they hate guns in the hands of people.

For example.

There are over 3,700,000 AR-15s in private hands in this country.

Each year maybe, maybe, 2-3 are used in any type of crime or even a mass shooting.

With those numbers, those who I believe fear guns want all AR-15s banned from private hands. To me, that is real fear. The numbers show that the odds of being a victim of a violent attack by an attacker with an AR-15 are so remote...you would actually have more of a chance of running into Big Foot and Elvis having Lunch with Aliens.....

And yet, they call for all AR-15s and other rifles like it to be completely banned.

And yet even if AR-15s are completely banned, there is not one crime that is committed on those rare occasions where an AR-15 is used that cannot be done to the same effect with a pistol, shot gun or other rifle or a combination of those......

Yet we are called scaredy cats for wearing a gun like we wear a cell phone or buckle our seat belts.

To a rational person....who sounds more afraid of guns...who sounds more filled with actual fear...?

CDZ is not my strong point but I would say they are Gun-a-phobic.
Its not gun owners they are afraid at least not directly. They fear the gun, it is just a man made object with no ability to arm or fire itself.
And in many cases just the sight of one sets them off kind of like mice or spiders.

this is in the CDZ because it gets a little old when some start talking sex organs and guns.....

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

Carrying a gun for self defense is a rational response to the reality that even though I know where I live is ver safe, there are still criminals out there and that you never know when one will target you. These things happen every day, in every state, in every country.

How much fear goes into carrying a gun...for me....there is about as much emotion to carrying a gun as there is carrying my cell phone.

Now....the other side...the one that is constantly accusing my side of being afraid.....I believe that fear is what they feel....especially about guns. The don't like people, but they hate guns in the hands of people.

For example.

Each year maybe, maybe, 2-3 are used in any type of crime or even a mass shooting.

With those numbers, those who I believe fear guns want all AR-15s banned from private hands. To me, that is real fear. The numbers show that the odds of being a victim of a violent attack by an attacker with an AR-15 are so remote...you would actually have more of a chance of running into Big Foot and Elvis having Lunch with Aliens.....

And yet, they call for all AR-15s and other rifles like it to be completely banned.

And yet even if AR-15s are completely banned, there is not one crime that is committed on those rare occasions where an AR-15 is used that cannot be done to the same effect with a pistol, shot gun or other rifle or a combination of those......

Yet we are called scaredy cats for wearing a gun like we wear a cell phone or buckle our seat belts.

To a rational person....who sounds more afraid of guns...who sounds more filled with actual fear...?
ALL GUNS ARE WRONG IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

So you would argue that a communist society IS a "civilized society?"

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

Please.....go on.......

(and what do you think made society civilized...before there were guns the weak were made the slaves of the strong......)

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

Carrying a gun when going into a situation that could be dangerous is rational. Carrying a gun every moment you are outside your door... that is fear.

Its not gun owners they are afraid at least not directly. They fear the gun, it is just a man made object with no ability to arm or fire itself.
And in many cases just the sight of one sets them off kind of like mice or spiders.

I only put this here because it gets old when the anti 2nd Amendment types start talking about the male sex organ....I thought at least here they won't be able to get that childish........I am betting they don't post on this...

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

Australia...IS

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

Carrying a gun when going into a situation that could be dangerous is rational. Carrying a gun every moment you are outside your door... that is fear.

And how do you know this. There are thousands of if not 10s of thousands of people who go outside, and get robbed, raped and murdered, never expecting that to happen........and had no idea that that was the day it was going to happen.....

Even in Joe Biden's neighborhood, and Barak Obama's Chicago neighborhood they have had violent murders.......

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

Let us know when you convince the uncivilized not to carry guns in our civilized society.

When they stop carrying, I'll stop carrying

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

Australia...IS

You do realize that gun owneship is at the level it was before the confiscation..right? And that they now have a rising criminal gun culture and had two terrorists use illegal guns to murder people...right? And that the only reason they have not had more mass shootings is that their criminals have not decided to do it...since they get guns easily there...right?

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

Australia...IS
You do know the crime rate is UP since you went to single shots. Oh and the ILLEGAL importation of firearms by and to criminals is also up.

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

Carrying a gun every moment you are outside your door... that is fear.

"Uh, hey bud, can you give me about 20 minutes to go home and get my gun, so I can defend myself?"

See.....10 posts in and not one reference to the male sex organ...that is why I put this in the CDZ.......

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

And how do you know this. There are thousands of if not 10s of thousands of people who go outside, and get robbed, raped and murdered, never expecting that to happen........and had no idea that that was the day it was going to happen.....

Even in Joe Biden's neighborhood, and Barak Obama's Chicago neighborhood they have had violent murders.......
So you need to be armed at all times in order to feel safe. That is sad. You'd think we lived in a 3rd world country.

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

"Uh, hey bud, can you give me about 20 minutes to go home and get my gun, so I can defend myself?"

A situation you assume is bound to happen. Because you live in fear.

Sad.

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

And the woman who was raped in the college parking lot, 50 ft. from the campus police station. She had to leave her gun at home that night because the campus was a gun free zone....except for the rapist....he brought his gun there....

Do you think she was dumb to want to carry her gun on campus that night?

And the rapist.....raped 3 other women after that woman, and murdered the 3rd...........so the gun free zone very likely contributed to several rapes and one murder....

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

So you need to be armed at all times in order to feel safe. That is sad. You'd think we lived in a 3rd world country.
Compton/Oakland/Ferguson and many other cities ARE third world cities. We may not be a third world country YET but we have a LOT of third world cities.

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

A situation you assume is bound to happen. Because you live in fear.

Sad.

Fear is a strong emotion......can you explain how strong the emotion is when a rational decision is made? Like I said.....I have as much emotional involvement in clipping on a pistol as I do with my cell phone....

but mention AR-15s....a gun just about never used in crime.....and you guys want all 3,750,000 completely banned forever......

How is that not actual fear?

soooo....

Is this true.

No.

For example.

And the woman who was raped in the college parking lot, 50 ft. from the campus police station. She had to leave her gun at home that night because the campus was a gun free zone....except for the rapist....he brought his gun there....

Do you think she was dumb to want to carry her gun on campus that night?

And the rapist.....raped 3 other women after that woman, and murdered the 3rd...........so the gun free zone very likely contributed to several rapes and one murder....
I think you spend your days hoping that you get the chance to use your guns. Which makes you an irresponsible gun owner.

New Topics

Forum List

Back