FDR, Economic Failure, Racist AND anti-Semite

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If you're paying attention, by now you've realized that FDR was the biggest economic failure in human history. Unemployment during his first two terms averaged 20% and only got below 14% once Hitler conquered France and the USA was moving toward a wartime economy.

You've also been show that FDR started the Tuskegee experiment, where black men were experimented upon to test the effects of syphilis. These experiment went on for decades

Now, while researching the strange love affair between FDR and Stalin. It's strange because FDR acted like a lovesick girl who developed a romantic attraction to Ted Bundy and would write him letters expressing how she was the only one who truly knew what a good person he was, his crimes notwithstanding. In addition to being an economic failure, Stalin lover, and a racist, FDR was an anti-Semite!

In one of FDR's love letters to Stalin in response to Stalin's query if FDR intended to make any concession to Saudi leader Ibn Saud, FDR said "there was only one concession he thought he might offer and that was to give him the six million Jews in the United States.”

FDR to Stalin 8220 I Would Give Saudi King 6 Million Jews 8221 FrontPage Magazine

The more I learn about FDR, the more despicable, loathsome and absolutely appalling I find him

The more I learn about FDR, the more despicable, loathsome and absolutely appalling I find him

Agreed on all points.

However most of our presidents were loathsome and despicable, to some degree. I am willing to bet everything, that the guy in the WH now, is even more loathsome and despicable than even FDR....but we won't know the truth about him for a few decades.

Just as FDR lied and covered up his crimes when he was POTUS, while the media and others assisted him, Big Ears is doing much the same.

Forum List

Back