FDIC Rips People Off (Foreclosures), Wow this makes my blood boil

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hvactec, Feb 13, 2010.

1. hvactec

hvactec VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWRfoTyf47o]YouTube - FDIC Rips People Off (Foreclosures)[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Socializing losses and keeping profits. Typical for the bank.

The sound did not work when I downloaded it so i could watch it but, I get the gist of it. The loan guarantee programs have enriched the bankers and insurance people while stripping more wealth away from the people.

3. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    This is the kind of stuff that makes people want to shoot all bankers and all politicians in bed with the thieves. Not only that but the people who did not go into these scams and games will end up suffering the consequences of these wolves actions.

5. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    Want to generate a lot of interest?

Stop broadcasting sports in the media and watch the USA and the world self destruct. Stop the daytime soap operas and other useless nonsense and the masses rise up in with hammers and cudgels.

Let the greedy business and incompetent leadership rule the masses, and most just sit in a blind stupor with a Gomer Pyle look on their faces mumbling over and over 'GahhhhhLeee' :lol:

At least most, some, okay a few, :lol: in USMB can see through most of the BS
    I myself cannot keep on top of everything but what I do become aware of that I do not agree with, at least I follow it up with phone calls and e-mails to my representatives, for what good that has done, but still have to keep pounding away. As I am sure most of those in here do also, follow up with some action other than pounding away at a keyboard all day.

There is so much corruption going on in the USA today, no one can control it, specially when some of those we elect sit by and allow it to occur year after year. Okay, I am done rambling with useless rhetoric...........next

6. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047