FDA eases restrictions of homosexuals donating blood

I wish some would get some white blood in them and a work ethic along with it.

Are you implying only white people have a work ethic? What about skin color determines work ethic? Can you explain that to me?

It's not genetics but environment. There are blacks that have an excellent worth ethic. However, there is a difference between blacks and ******* just like there is a difference between hard working whites and white trash.

So you no longer believe it's carried in the blood.

It's not genetics but environment. There are blacks that have an excellent worth ethic. However, there is a difference between blacks and ******* just like there is a difference between hard working whites and white trash.

So why are you implying that white blood would give black people a good work ethic.

Whereas it seems to me that the advanced technology - i.e., the Internet - just makes us more aware of percentage of low-life haters there are around us. In one sense that's disheartening; in another it shows us where the work needs to be done.

We have advanced technologically without considering the Moral ramifications of the new technologies. That has cost us dearly.

So why are you implying that white blood would give black people a good work ethic.

It might override the entitlement environment so many were raised in.

I wish some would get some white blood in them and a work ethic along with it.

Are you implying only white people have a work ethic? What about skin color determines work ethic? Can you explain that to me?

So you no longer believe it's carried in the blood.

Do you agree?

It's not mind reading to know you haven't encroached on my territory.

As a mind-reader? Clearly not. Shall we talk about the passage in Matthew about divorce?

I don't have to be a mind reader to know you haven't been on my personally territory. All I need to know is you're still around.

That the passage was about divorce doesn't change the principle established about marriage. It's much like the way you bleeding heart Liberals support things you say are stated in the Constitution yet no such words exist. It's like the most recent SCOTUS decision claiming the term equal protection give the federal government a power that doesn't specifically exist for the federal government when it comes to fags marrying. It works both ways. The problem is you retard Liberals only apply it when it's something you support.

Do you agree?

That you don't know the first thing about biochemistry? Absolutely.

I don't have to be a mind reader to know you haven't been on my personally territory.

That's good, because that wasn't what I posted, implied, or hinted at.

That the passage was about divorce doesn't change the principle established about marriage.

That a man should be able to support a wife instead of living in his parents' basement? Absolutely. That he can't just toss her over for the new model like Donald Trump? Absolutely.

It's great that we can agree on these things, which makes me wonder why you cherry-picked the passages from Matthew to try to make some other point.

Now, where in the NT does Jesus caution about the dangers of blood transfusions? Certain Christian sects seem to think he does, but I've never found any relevant passages. Perhaps you can help.

Forum List

Back