FCC push to regulate news draws fire

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
FCC push to regulate news draws fire - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) pushed back on Monday against a contention by a Democratic FCC commissioner that the government should create new regulations to promote diversity in news programming.

Barton was reacting to a proposal made last week by FCC Commissioner Michael Copps, who in a speech suggested that broadcasters be subject to a new "public values test" every four years.

"I hope … that you do not mean to suggest that it is the job of the federal government, through the [FCC], to determine the content that is available for Americans to consume,” Barton wrote Monday in a letter to Copps.

That's exactly what this pathetic little fucking statist suggests.

DISGUSTING!!! :eusa_snooty:

I bet it's because of the big evil Fox news... :eusa_shhh:

This is the big picture from the stupid wikileaks shit.... Now they can say "See, we need to regulate what is available to radio and tv viewers for their own safety".

Just listen to this ****

Beck?s Political Necrophilia: ACORN CEO Says ?Glenn Beck is My Boyfriend??Had ‘Congress With the Corpse? | The Blaze

Just who the fuck do they think they are?????

I knew this shit was going to come out.... and I was called crazy a couple of years ago by several of my friends.

Just listen to the whole thing.... political necrophiliacs????? Really??? These people are fucking sick!!!

FCC push to regulate news draws fire - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) pushed back on Monday against a contention by a Democratic FCC commissioner that the government should create new regulations to promote diversity in news programming.

Barton was reacting to a proposal made last week by FCC Commissioner Michael Copps, who in a speech suggested that broadcasters be subject to a new "public values test" every four years.

"I hope … that you do not mean to suggest that it is the job of the federal government, through the [FCC], to determine the content that is available for Americans to consume,” Barton wrote Monday in a letter to Copps.

That's exactly what this pathetic little fucking statist suggests.

DISGUSTING!!! :eusa_snooty:

I bet it's because of the big evil Fox news... :eusa_shhh:

And communist too.

It's the "Fairness Act" renamed and repackaged, and being enacted by less than ethical means.

This is the liberal agenda being shoved down your throat, because according to them, you're to fucking stupid to know what to listen to. You have to be told.

Last edited:
Yep that's what commies do shut up free speech. This is why we have the 1st amendment they were doing the same thing way back then too.

It's the "Fairness Act" renamed and repackaged, and being enacted by less than ethical means.

This is the liberal agenda being shoved down your throat, because according to them, you're to fucking stupid to know what to listen to. You have to be told.

They want to make sure you dont get to hear the rights take on things... only the left is good enough for consumption.

They cant compete in the arena of ideas so they just make it so we cant express ourselves nor hear others do it... :evil:

Sharpton Presses FCC to Deny Rush Limbaugh Broadcast License | The Blaze

"Appearing on MSNBC Monday evening, Rev. Al Sharpton told host Ed Schultz that he was meeting with representatives of the FCC to discuss ways to prohibit conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh’s “blatant racist tirades.” Sharpton also brags about his efforts in preventing Limbaugh from taking an ownership stake in the National Football League (NFL) last year:"

They want to make sure you dont get to hear the rights take on things... only the left is good enough for consumption.

They cant compete in the arena of ideas so they just make it so we cant express ourselves nor hear others do it... :evil:

Absolutely... it's all part of ole Alinsky's plan. First control the banks, then the market, then the information people are allowed to hear. It's all headed towards "globalisation," and "the new world order." They can't take everything over if people are allowed to think for themselves, read what they want, say what they want, do what they want... nope, they can't have that and achieve their goal.. TOTAL CONTROL.

Last edited:
Just in case Truthmatters doesn't make it to this thread I will save her the trouble....

But, but, but...... Fox news went to court to lie!!!!

crying-baby-272x300.jpg

"Appearing on MSNBC Monday evening, Rev. Al Sharpton told host Ed Schultz that he was meeting with representatives of the FCC to discuss ways to prohibit conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh’s “blatant racist tirades.” Sharpton also brags about his efforts in preventing Limbaugh from taking an ownership stake in the National Football League (NFL) last year:"

Sharpton is a low life, racist, piece of shit. To me, he earns the name ******.

If MLKjr. were alive today he would kick that asshole in the nuts and make him his chauffeur. :lol:

I wont go that far, but he is a disgusting piece of shit IMO.

I just think it is a bit ironic that every one of the examples I used just happened to be black folks :eusa_eh:

My best friend (a black man) told me that "if ya give a brothah a little power, they will exploit it." He said it, not me.... :eusa_shhh:

Listened to the woman and she is spot on.

You killed ACORN and you continue to fuck its corpse all the time.

You lied about what they did and killed it with lies.

Now you repete the lies to get yourself off.

Go read the racist comments on your little right wing site.

Just remeber that Rev Sharpton and Rev Jackson got the blacks enslaved in welfare, in the name of helping their brothers out. They are both still in denial that wefare has not helped them at all.

ehm ... didn't you forget something?

ACORN is not dead.... it was just renamed.

If you are for this crap, move to Venezuela.... this shit is un-American.

Do you remember "Freedon of the Press"?

Forum List

Back