FBI will be investigating Trump

Again folks, I caution you on letting the left deflect. This thread is nothing but deflection mixed with a good bit of lying.

We need to focus on the content of the email and voice records, not on some made up BS.

So you admit that what's been revealed by the emails is disturbing? Just wait until the next installment comes out! You do realize that there's going to be more? Right?
Umm... yep. I agree. BTW... they released voice recordings tonight.

You know what, Hazlnut? If Hillary or the DNC has nothing to hide...then they really shouldn't care WHAT the Russians or anyone else releases!

Gee, wonder why they're so freaked out about more emails being released? LOL...have you heard of the Sword of Damocles?

have-the-sword-of-Damocles-hanging-over-you.jpg
Come on!!!!
So the Watergate break in of the DNC and their records should not have mattered, eh? Who cares that there was an illegal breaking and entering, huh?

Stealing the DNC records via hacking is no less intrusive than the Watergate Break in Scandal imo, and even worse because it was the Russians, in the middle of an American Presidential election cycle!

Are you really a lawless man? Following the master of lawlessness, trumpty dumpty's lead...? :clap: just wonderful!

No doubt the DNC needs to clean house in their own party, which was evident in some of these emails released...

but that does not in any way what so ever diminish the Russian's State sponsored hacking and spying and trying to influence an American Presidential Election....which is petty darn serious stuff...
What is the penalty for stashing FBI files in the first families living quarters?

Can you provide a definitive link regarding the alleged Russian hack?
I can try to find one for you when I get a chance...

I have been away all afternoon and evening, but what was reported on the News early this morning is that the FBI has been investigating for some while now several break ins via Hacking of a few government agencies including the State dept...and the FBI had been able to trace these hacking entities to Russia and the Russian government.

It was then reported that the FBI KNOWS it was 2 of the entities that were Russian who hacked our gvt previously that hacked the DNC and they know this because the signatures, or something like that? were the SAME...

You know what, Hazlnut? If Hillary or the DNC has nothing to hide...then they really shouldn't care WHAT the Russians or anyone else releases!

Gee, wonder why they're so freaked out about more emails being released? LOL...have you heard of the Sword of Damocles?

Come on!!!!
So the Watergate break in of the DNC and their records should not have mattered, eh? Who cares that there was an illegal breaking and entering, huh?

Stealing the DNC records via hacking is no less intrusive than the Watergate Break in Scandal imo, and even worse because it was the Russians, in the middle of an American Presidential election cycle!

Are you really a lawless man? Following the master of lawlessness, trumpty dumpty's lead...? :clap: just wonderful!

No doubt the DNC needs to clean house in their own party, which was evident in some of these emails released...

but that does not in any way what so ever diminish the Russian's State sponsored hacking and spying and trying to influence an American Presidential Election....which is pretty darn serious stuff...

I'm not quite getting your analogy, Care. If the Watergate break in had resulted in exposing some underhanded scheme by the Democrats then yes, they might be similar but that isn't what happened.

What had more of an influence on an American Presidential election...someone revealing the emails that show the DNC screwed Bernie Sanders...or the DNC leadership screwing Sanders and all of his supporters in the first place?

The ONLY reason this leak is influencing an American Presidential election is that it pulled back the curtain and showed how Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC conspired to get Clinton the nomination and it shows them to be not only unethical but also reveals that they're homophobic and racists.

Last edited:
It was then reported that the FBI KNOWS it was 2 of the entities that were Russian who hacked our gvt previously that hacked the DNC and they know this because the signatures, or something like that? were the SAME...

So... What's the point to your outrage? pbo going to draw a red line in the sand? Hell Putin could call pbo tomorrow and confess to every thing and nothing will happen. Offer him a job maybe... Send a real mushy Hallmark card expressing love like the AG said... Absolutely nothing will be done about this hack and the bullshit outrage being expressed by the demoturds is frankly really embarrassing to the party during their convention...

upload_2016-7-28_0-32-44.png

So you admit that what's been revealed by the emails is disturbing? Just wait until the next installment comes out! You do realize that there's going to be more? Right?
Umm... yep. I agree. BTW... they released voice recordings tonight.

You know that they didn't leak all the emails that are going to skewer Clinton and the DNC. That's not the way that Wikileaks works! They'll hold some of the really juicy emails for later. That's what Clinton and the DNC are freaked out about right now! If someone HAS the 33,000 emails that Hillary ordered erased before the Congressional investigators could get a look at them...I can assure you that they're going to make public the things that Hillary was desperate to hide. The only question now is when.

There are obvious signs of treason and conspiring with a foreign state to influence a national election.

No one saw this coming.

Trump and family being led away in handcuffs.
How about a definitive link that proves the Russians hacked the DNC. Baby steps.
They used the term ''Hallmark'' instead of the word ''signature'' which I believe I heard this morning... here is 1 link I found that says something similar of what I heard this morning...but not precisely.... :(..... I was just listening to the news on tv and not watching, was working on something else at the time so I don't even know what channel I was on....

Signs point to Russia in DNC hack, but FBI isn't ready to blame Russia yet

Liberals tried to.change the subject, Trump called their bluff and is bending them over....the media is looking like fools

I almost feel bad for liberal lemmings on this...they're tasked with defending something that's coming down around their ears.

They've gone with the narrative that there was nothing in the 33,000 emails that Clinton deleted but now someone might actually HAVE those emails and they don't seem to have a problem making them public! This could get really messy!

There are obvious signs of treason and conspiring with a foreign state to influence a national election.

No one saw this coming.

How about a definitive link that proves the Russians hacked the DNC. Baby steps.
They used the term ''Hallmark'' instead of the word ''signature'' which I believe I heard this morning... here is 1 link I found that says something similar of what I heard this morning...but not precisely.... :(..... I was just listening to the news on tv and not watching, was working on something else at the time so I don't even know what channel I was on....

Signs point to Russia in DNC hack, but FBI isn't ready to blame Russia yet
And therein lies the problem. This thread is essentially charging that Trump is working with the Russians in getting information illegally when it hasn't even been established that it was Russians in the first place. Then there is you along with many on the left claiming that this is worse than Watergate. That is blatantly insane.

Those charges and claims are based on one thing and one thing only - distracting from what is already established fact - the actual content of the released emails. If this is Russia is that wrong? Of course. Should it be pursued? Yes it should. We should be investigating and trying to stop such things from happening to include national response to such acts. That, however, has absolutely nothing to do with the facts that have been brought to light. The investigations are forthcoming and when the bad actors are caught we will deal with it. That yelling and pitching a fit right now, while the bad actors are still being investigated is a sad attempt at deflection.

You are essentially trying to forgive the transgressions of the DNC by pointing to another actors crimes. Many posters here have equated it to ignoring that your spouse was cheating because it was your neighbor that found out and told you and that analogy is actually a rather good one. We should not be ignoring the DNC's actions no matter who released the information and dealing with that crime is a separate issue from dealing with the leaks themselves.

The problem for someone like Care is that she doesn't know what's coming next.

She has no alternative but to deflect because the content of the NEXT set of emails that are dumped could be even worse for Clinton.

The problem for someone like Care is that she doesn't know what's coming next.

She has no alternative but to deflect because the content of the NEXT set of emails that are dumped could be even worse for Clinton.
I could care less what's coming next, I learned in 2008 what back handed things the DNC can do, a real eye opener, to get their way or whatever....this is nothing new to an old timer like me... that's a lesson for others not as seasoned as I am to be learned for the first time....

But if you think, for one nano second, that under handed things like what was going on at the DNC in the primary was not happening at the RNC 100 times worse, conspiring against Donald Trump when the RNC was also suppose to be ''neutral'', I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!

What Trump did, was in poor judgement....like the other 101 things he's said and done that were in poor judgement.... he's simply incapable of running this nation... It's probably not espionage because the emails are personal so it would be hard to get him on that even though his intent, was to commit espionage by encouraging ''the enemies'' to release what Trump believes is illegally hacked classified govt emails, to the press and rewards would be given for it.... that encourages future attacks of hacking government departments and department heads.

Come on!!!!

but that does not in any way what so ever diminish the Russian's State sponsored hacking and spying and trying to influence an American Presidential Election....which is petty darn serious stuff...
What is the penalty for stashing FBI files in the first families living quarters?

Can you provide a definitive link regarding the alleged Russian hack?
I can try to find one for you when I get a chance...

I have been away all afternoon and evening, but what was reported on the News early this morning is that the FBI has been investigating for some while now several break ins via Hacking of a few government agencies including the State dept...and the FBI had been able to trace these hacking entities to Russia and the Russian government.

as for trump

hillary does not nor did she have a server through the state department

also her server(s) have been gone for for over a year

anything the Russians did to her happened long before Trump came around

you guys are so gullible

No one saw this coming.

It's in the same link that definitively shows Clinton's server was hacked.

Forum List

Back