FBI Was Warned About Shooter Jan. 5

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Fake news just reported the FBI hot line was called and warned about this idiot on Jan. 6 and didn't do a damn thing about it.

The cops had went to check him out 39 times and didn't do shit.

Trump said the FBI was in tatters and now we know this lunatic could have been dealt with prior to this mess. Now the FBI is apologizing for missing it.

It's the gun's fault the FBI didn't do their job.

Last edited:
I saw this. For complete accuracy the call was made on Jan 5th. Here is a link:

Alleged Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz was reported to FBI, cops, school -- but warning signs missed

FBI are apologizing and admitting it, and my guess is they are going to really push for accountability in these cases, they are taking alot of heat for many different reasons, and they want to be more transparent.

Before I give the details, since I can't excuse what happened, I have to at least say the FBI didn't wait to get this information out, so early after the tragedy. That's at least a silver lining. It won't be solace for those who lost their lives, but if it causes some people to be retrained, moved, or outright fired, this is a step.

The details are stunning, they were told the guy was a threat, his name, that he was going to murder people, that he had guns, that he was gong to shoot up a school. It was supposed to be forwarded to the Miami office but wasn't. No follow up.

As someone with great respect for the CIA and FBI who protect 350M who are the #1 target in the world for terror and crime in general, this one is tough to swallow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back