FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists

But you're already prepared to defend Obama's potential wars if his "reasons are honest"?

And to set the record straight it was not just Bush who believed the intelligence reports that indicated Iraq has WMDs.

But even if the reports were true, it was still no reason to invade Iraq.
If you accept that Bush believed the WMD nonsense you are not very well informed.

Of course Saddam had WMD's, the Pentagon has the RECEIPTS!!
The question to that answer is, why didn't he use them while we were decimating his army during the infamous and shameful "Highway of Death" massacre in 1991?

The fact (quite well known to Rumsfeld) is the chemical weapons we sold to Iraq had a shelf life which had long expired. The extended fact is the UN Inspectors were completely satisfied that Iraq had no WMDs. So was General Shinseki, which is why Bush fired him.

If you accept that Bush believed the WMD nonsense you are not very well informed.

The question to that answer is, why didn't he use them while we were decimating his army during the infamous and shameful "Highway of Death" massacre in 1991?

The fact (quite well known to Rumsfeld) is the chemical weapons we sold to Iraq had a shelf life which had long expired. The extended fact is the UN Inspectors were completely satisfied that Iraq had no WMDs. So was General Shinseki, which is why Bush fired him.

Yep, you know your stuff. Don't you just LOOOOVE the government Kabuki??

The dirt bags in D.C. just want give up will they? Now you are deemed an extremist if you think you are a sovereign citizen and you think the country is bankrupt because we aren't on the gold standard. Deem someone an extremist and people will accept the government detaining citizens for bullshit. The authority to detain Americans citizens is in place now. All they have to do is think up something viable and deem you an extremist and arrest you.

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists | Reuters

Or the Bankers, worse those of evil spirit, say: Those who oppose us are terrorists.

The ones who say they support freedom for the masses are most likely the ones who say freedom.... they are the very ones who take it away. No not always, but if people pay attention people can see trends. Yes. what is going on is sick!..I didn't ask for it...who of honor would. It is self who does this....

ITS A SICK GAME!

Last edited:

We didn't sell any chemical weapons to Iraq. That's a myth left-wing turds like you have been peddling for two decades now. Iraq developed chemical weapons on its own. It isn't that hard to make them. They are very similar to pesticides in common use.

We didn't sell any chemical weapons to Iraq. That's a myth left-wing turds like you have been peddling for two decades now. Iraq developed chemical weapons on its own. It isn't that hard to make them. They are very similar to pesticides in common use.

Really...?

U.S. And Iraq Go Way Back - CBS News

How Did Iraq Get Its Weapons? We Sold Them

Reagan's WMD Connection to Saddam Hussein

If you know something, you have an obligation to inform the proper authorities, don't you? If it's public knowledge a cite pointing to "refusal" would be in order.

I can argue that intentionally misrepresenting oneself on a federal tax document so as to avoid paying a portion of taxes owed is indeed a refusal to pay said taxes.

But since congress has a separate set of laws that apply only to them there is nothing we can do about it is there?

Intentionally perhaps, but you haven't even given evidence of that. Does Congress have a seperate set of IRS laws? SEE?!?! Now you've set yourself up for another "lack of cite" complaint! :banghead: :eusa_wall:

I know that if I fucked up my taxes as much as the morons in congress do that I'd be paying penalties and fines up the ass.

In fact I had to pay interest because the fucking IRS made a mistake. I was told that I should have realized that they fucked up.

Tell me how much in penalties and interest did Charlie Rangel pay for "forgetting" he owned property in Costa Rica?

And this is off topic of what the government considers to be suspicious or extremist behavior.

So you better make sure you don't grow or shave a beard because changing your appearance is suspicious.

Don't pay cash for things because that's suspicious

You better not burn your hand making pasta because having burns is suspicious

Don't stain a piece of furniture without gloves because having stains on your fingers is suspicious.

So when fucking politicians add things like people who think there should be a gold standard are extremists, I tend to think that they are fucking idiots

But that's suspicious too right?

I'm not an advocate for collectivism but I must remind you there are a lot of mass graves at the end of a lot of capitalist rainbows, too. In fact, all of them. We just finished filling one with more than 5,000 American bodies and tens of thousands of Iraqi bodies and we're still digging a new one for Afghanistan.

Neither of which have anything to do with capitalism.
Ultimately they have everything to do with capitalism. That is unless you don't believe the Military Industrial Complex and the oil industry (et. al.) impose a powerful influence on the actions of our largely corrupted government.

warforprofit.jpg

Really...?

U.S. And Iraq Go Way Back - CBS News

How Did Iraq Get Its Weapons? We Sold Them

Reagan's WMD Connection to Saddam Hussein
Thank you for clearing that up. This is why I have that guy on Ignore.

Weapons grade chemical weapons don't have that long a shelf life. Any effective ones from 2001 on would have been Iraqi manufactured.

Forum List

Back