FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The dirt bags in D.C. just want give up will they? Now you are deemed an extremist if you think you are a sovereign citizen and you think the country is bankrupt because we aren't on the gold standard. Deem someone an extremist and people will accept the government detaining citizens for bullshit. The authority to detain Americans citizens is in place now. All they have to do is think up something viable and deem you an extremist and arrest you.

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists | Reuters

vfw-installation05.jpg

If the teabagger militia groups do not get a white republican president soon no telling what they will do.

Because of your partisan hackery you don't get it. One day you might be deemed an extremist.

I'll take my chances. The same circumstances that produced McVeigh are at work right now, only worse. The OK city federal building is still the only large scale domestic terrorism attack in our lifetimes, are you just going to dismiss the potential threat? We went to war in Iraq on less.

If the teabagger militia groups do not get a white republican president soon no telling what they will do.

Because of your partisan hackery you don't get it. One day you might be deemed an extremist.

I'll take my chances. The same circumstances that produced McVeigh are at work right now, only worse. The OK city federal building is still the only large scale domestic terrorism attack in our lifetimes, are you just going to dismiss the potential threat? We went to war in Iraq on less.

Yep, believing in the gold standard puts you right on the fast track to becoming the next McVeigh.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with your black bloc anarchist movement that would instead like to squat on private land? Oh, wait, the countries new plan is to nationalize all private property and have a few central planners who will have your ilk in the firing line once they're no longer uselful. Forgot, my bad.

Last edited:

Yep, believing in the gold standard puts you right on the fast track to becoming the next McVeigh.

That's OK when some crazy guy kills a bunch of people you can just brand him a liberal and presto! Clear conscience.

At the end of every collectivist rainbow is a mass grave. Thanks, OWS. We appreciate the jump off on it.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with your black bloc anarchist movement that would instead like to squat on private land? Oh, wait, the countries new plan is to nationalize all private property and have a few central planners who will have you r ilk in line once their no longer uselful. Forgot, my bad.

With the internet jammed with hyperbolic bullshit like that no wonder the feds are nervous.

That's OK when some crazy guy kills a bunch of people you can just brand him a liberal and presto! Clear conscience.

It must be fun making things up all the time.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with your black bloc anarchist movement that would instead like to squat on private land? Oh, wait, the countries new plan is to nationalize all private property and have a few central planners who will have you r ilk in line once their no longer uselful. Forgot, my bad.

With the internet jammed with hyperbolic bullshit like that no wonder the feds are nervous.

Just the facts, anarchist.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWHjPdAS1oU]Black Bloc Provocateurs Vandalize Property During Occupy Oakland's General Strike (11-02-2011) - YouTube[/ame]

I could go on for pages. So don't bother trying to pretend it isn't OWS that is the dangerous movement.

I could go on for pages. So don't bother trying to pretend it isn't OWS that is the dangerous movement.

Their only danger is to the power wall street has over our government and at worse a little civil disobedience. No, the real domestic terror danger is more likely a bunch of methed out hillbillies with heavy weapons, convinced that with the re-election of Obama they have nothing left to lose.

Forum List

Back