FBI wants your help in locating polygamy leader Jeffs

I have eaten pork with Muslims in the US and over seas. No pig is safe in Indonesia. And one of the princes we trained in airborne school at Ft Benning loved bacon in the morning.
Indonesia has a large christian minority who eat pigs.

Again, no religious, mosque going muslim would ever eat pork. ....... :cool:
Of course they would. You don't know your own religion.

No, Quick, I am not, never have been, but have lived in and among them most of my life.

Mormons here include bobblaylock, tyrone weaver, retired gunnery sergeant, and some others. Sundevil perhaps.

They have a WONDERFUL cathedral in Salt Lake City.

The last time I visited on the Greyhound, I walked by and beheld the wonder.
It's a temple. They have one in Boise too. Temples are for special ceremonial rites and after the initial unveiling are generally not open to the public.

I went through Boise on my way to the Snake River in the 70's.

Poem how I nearly drowned in Hells Canyon
Oh.

I was potty trained in the late 70's.

Also lost some baby teeth.

I have eaten pork with Muslims in the US and over seas. No pig is safe in Indonesia. And one of the princes we trained in airborne school at Ft Benning loved bacon in the morning.
Indonesia has a large christian minority who eat pigs.

Again, no religious, mosque going muslim would ever eat pork. ....... :cool:
Ohh i don't know about that. I know an elderly muslim man who swears that if Mohammed ever tasted bacon it would be halal. He cured that deficiency by eating bacon for the absent prophet.

To get in to America, oh yeah.
No religious muslim would violate God's law just to enter a country. You obviously don't know any mosque going muslims. ...... :cool:

There are lots of people that do not want to eat pork for religious observance and reasons of health.

What might help those who hesitate to eat pig meat is a pork bar. The party could move to a progressive restaurant down the street, and those still red hot from boogieing could belly up to the bar first on their hooves.

Forum List

Back