FBI uses chainsaw to invade apartment

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Then again, maybe the TSA is doing a great job after all, at least they don't cut down innocent people's doors.

The FBI accidentally raided the wrong apartment last Thursday, cutting through the apartment door of a central Massachusetts woman and her three-year-old daughter with a chainsaw, in a botched effort to seize guns and drugs. Judy Sanchez lives in apartment 2R, but the suspect the FBI was after lives in 2F.
Sanchez told CBS Boston that at 6:04am, she heard pounding outside her second floor apartment.
"I just happened to glance over and saw this huge chainsaw ripping down the side of my door," she said. "And I was freaking out. I didn't know what was going on."
Within moments, the chainsaw had cut through most of her door, and someone on the FBI's arrest team kicked the rest of it in.
"That's when I heard the clicking of a gun and I heard 'FBI, get down!', so I laid right on down.

FBI Chainsaw Mistake: Agents raid wrong Mass. apartment, cut down door - Crimesider - CBS News

Can anyone explain why anyone would use a chainsaw for a no knock warrant anyway?

Then again, maybe the TSA is doing a great job after all, at least they don't cut down innocent people's doors.

The FBI accidentally raided the wrong apartment last Thursday, cutting through the apartment door of a central Massachusetts woman and her three-year-old daughter with a chainsaw, in a botched effort to seize guns and drugs. Judy Sanchez lives in apartment 2R, but the suspect the FBI was after lives in 2F.
Sanchez told CBS Boston that at 6:04am, she heard pounding outside her second floor apartment.
"I just happened to glance over and saw this huge chainsaw ripping down the side of my door," she said. "And I was freaking out. I didn't know what was going on."
Within moments, the chainsaw had cut through most of her door, and someone on the FBI's arrest team kicked the rest of it in.
"That's when I heard the clicking of a gun and I heard 'FBI, get down!', so I laid right on down.

FBI Chainsaw Mistake: Agents raid wrong Mass. apartment, cut down door - Crimesider - CBS News

Can anyone explain why anyone would use a chainsaw for a no knock warrant anyway?

Dramatic effect?

SWAT teams are drama queens.

They use dramatic measures to shock and awe.

Yeah we should trust the agents of government when they're too fucking stupid to get an address right on a search warrant.

That woman was god damned lucky those fucking knuckle draggers didn't shoot her and her kid.

Forum List

Back