FBI Uncovers Russian Collusion.... (Hillary and Uranium One)

Mueller...
Mueller...
Mueller...
Mueller...
Anyone...
Mueller...
Mueller...
Mueller...

We each have enough nukes to destroy one another's nations several times over. If not several hundred times over. I don't think more Russian nukes would matter at this point, if it really came to a doomsday scenario. Everyone would die.

Random mod thoughts -- an intermission of sorts....

Can you please try to make a title that reflects the specific "breaking news" story in the future. It prevents 4 or 5 duplicate threads on the topic. If you know it's actually hot item, please form a title that tells people the topic is covered. Thanks.

We each have enough nukes to destroy one another's nations several times over. If not several hundred times over. I don't think more Russian nukes would matter at this point, if it really came to a doomsday scenario. Everyone would die.

You need to rethink this I think...the one with the most toys wins! the larger arsenal has the leverage...that stupid line "We each have enough nukes to destroy one another's nations several times over" is one of the most idiotic quotes ever...

You need to rethink this I think...the one with the most toys wins! the larger arsenal has the leverage...that stupid line "We each have enough nukes to destroy one another's nations several times over" is one of the most idiotic quotes ever...

Um, okay. Whatever you say, I guess. Whoever you are.

Wait, nuclear ambitions? Don't they have even more nukes than we do? Seems like they achieved those ambitions a long time ago.
And now they have our Uranium to boot...all for cash for the Clinton's. Treason is not a vacant word...it has a meaning and you just read the definition of it.
How much of our uranium did they get?
The question is, how much of our uranium the Russians got from Hillary was sold to the North Koreans?

Wait, nuclear ambitions? Don't they have even more nukes than we do? Seems like they achieved those ambitions a long time ago.
And now they have our Uranium to boot...all for cash for the Clinton's. Treason is not a vacant word...it has a meaning and you just read the definition of it.
The question is, how much of our uranium the Russians got from Hillary was sold to the North Koreans?
No. That's not the question.

^ that was the question

No. That's not the question.

^ that was the question
They've got documentation that a board of nine voted to give them 20%. And an American trucking firms documentation where they shipped it out through Canada to probably a port or airport.

Holy ore Batman, no uranium left the USA, the company never had the license to transport out of the nation...Mostly they were handling spent uranium...The US has 5% of the uranium in the world, not much. We have to buy almost all of our uranium..
300px-2009_US_Nuclear_Power_Reactors_Uranium_Sources.png

The North Koreans have two mines but of course the amount mined is unknown..

Bullshit and it's Drudge. Bulkshit fake news.
Its being reported by your own propaganda ministers over at MSNBC.... You liberals are so damn predictable...

She had to approve of the sale though...duh!

I don't think state had a "veto"

You would be wrong.

She didn't even review the deal. The State Department Technical Committee did that. She signed off of THEIR recommendation.

Sassy your Times article was from 2015 from the thoroughly discredited book "Clinton Cash". A piece which the Times subsequently apologized for as having no basis in fact or in evidence. It was a hit piece paid for by a Republican donor.

You would be wrong.

She didn't even review the deal. The State Department Technical Committee did that. She signed off of THEIR recommendation.

Sassy your Times article was from 2015 from the thoroughly discredited book "Clinton Cash". A piece which the Times subsequently apologized for as having no basis in fact or in evidence. It was a hit piece paid for by a Republican donor.

You want to dance on Clinton Cash? Because 11 claims have been validated by left wing media including the NYT and WP.

You would be wrong.

NOPE... Try again..

DOJ Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton were both on that committee and Holder was fully briefed. This means Hillary too was fully briefed on what was found by the FBI or Holder was expressly derelict in his duties and complicit in TREASON against the US... So which is it?

Hillary is a pay for play kind of gal by her own behaviors... I am of the bet that she knew and did it anyway... I believe they both committed treason against the US and Obama was right there with them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back