FBI To Outsource Agents To China, India, Vietnam

I

Itsthetruth

The Swift Report
March 10, 2005

FBI to Outsource Agents to India, China
By Cole Walters, staff reporter

Under pressure to produce more actionable intelligence, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has announced that it plans to layoff many of its agents and outsource their positions to countries including India, China and Vietnam. The move will enable the FBI to hire three times as many agents at a fraction of the wage that they would earn in the US.

Last year Chad H. found what he thought was his dream job. The FBI cyber agent couldn’t have been happier with his work, a combination of high-tech intrigue, heart-pumping excitement and plenty of surveillance of teens downloading music files from the internet and other individuals allegedly violating copyright laws.

But last week Chad and hundreds of other FBI agents got the word that they were being laid off. Like thousands of other US employers, the FBI has discovered that firing employees here and outsourcing their positions to countries with lower wages and more relaxed labor standards can generate huge savings. “I’m disappointed. I won’t deny that,” Chad said. “But that seems to be the way that the economy works these days. First it was manufacturing jobs, then high tech, now special agents.”

By laying off agents here and replacing them with workers in other countries, the FBI could save billions of dollars. Currently, special agents enter service as GS 10 employees on the government pay scale and can advance to the GS 13 grade level in field non-supervisory assignments. All special agents qualify for availability pay, which is an additional premium compensation for unscheduled duty equaling 25 percent of the agent's base salary.

http://swiftreport.blogs.com/news/2005/03/fbi_to_outsourc.html

If you are a resident of India, Pakistan, China or Vietnam and are interested in applying for a job with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, visit their website and apply today! https://www.fbijobs.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth you will cease to start two topics in the same post or I will delete them.

The first one from the blog, no matter how incredulous and farfetched the topic is in the right place, the second belongs in economics.

OCA said:
Truth you will cease to start two topics in the same post or I will delete them.

The first one from the blog, no matter how incredulous and farfetched the topic is in the right place, the second belongs in economics.

OK. And when will you stop changing the text of my posts and stop placing "funny" avatars and comments below my name? I certainly hope that the text of comments by other posters is not changed by others who disagrees with their point of view. That discourages honest, frank and democratic debate and discussion. I hope that you agree with me on that. Afterall being greek and all I hought you might like to take a little poke at me cutie pants! ;)

Itsthetruth said:
OK. And when will you stop changing the text of my posts and stop placing "funny" avatars and comments below my name? I certainly hope that the text of comments by other posters is not changed by others who disagrees with their point of view. That discourages honest, frank and democratic debate and discussion. I hope that you agree with me on that. Afterall being greek and all I hought you might like to take a little poke at me cutie pants! ;)

Who does this to you? Certainly not me, I don't have that capability.

Now I suggest you rethink taking me on and your racist comments, you ain't got what it takes to fuck with me, i'm a downright scumbag.

OCA said:
Now I suggest you rethink taking me on and your racist comments, you ain't got what it takes to fuck with me, i'm a downright scumbag.

I'm sorry to hear your a scumbag. Perhaps you should seek help, or if you would like I can always teach you a thing or two! I wouldn't mind putting my pasta in your pants!

You do seem to be an incredibly bright and learned person who must have a fistfull of degrees and a wall full of books ..... ones with pictures and words!

What in the world did you mean by "racist comments"? If you don't know, just make something up!

Take care bro!

Itsthetruth said:
I'm sorry to hear your a scumbag. Perhaps you should seek help, or if you would like I can always teach you a thing or two! I wouldn't mind putting my pasta in your pants!

HHMMM this is concerning OCA! I think he may have the hots for you!!! ;)

Itsthetruth said:

You do seem to be an incredibly bright and learned person who must have a fistfull of degrees and a wall full of books ..... ones with pictures and words!

What in the world did you mean by "racist comments"? If you don't know, just make something up!

Take care bro!

Hey! Nice ass! And that'sthetruth!

I thought you weren't a dude?

KLee said:
HHMMM this is concerning OCA! I think he may have the hots for you!!! ;)

Just another fan, or student i'm not sure. Anyway this guy doesn't even rate in top 10 in trolldom, he's gonna have to be more creative in his flaming to illicite a response from me, and also i'm fresh out of crystal meth to give him and his partners when they do their pole smoking down at the local motel 6.

Itsthetruth said:
I'm straight. I only swing the other side when the mood hits me, but you got it going on OCA! ;) Perhaps you can direct him to some gay discussion board.

:eek2: Damn OCA!

KLee said:
:eek2: Damn OCA!

My friend, i'm much too confident a person and dripping with female loving masculinity to fall for this juvenile line of antagonizing, hell my 8 year old can get me fired up better than this half a dumbass.

I'm just waiting for him, she, hell it could be a shim for all I know, to get creative.

Its obvious itsnotthetruth and the writer of that article have no clue of what the FBI requires for someone to become an agent.

:rotflmao:

Hey truth a little bit of friendly advice, emailing Jimmy isn't gonna help you any, you're not held in any sort of high esteem around here, but continue on if you feel so compelled, we all need the laugh.

Dumbass you think I don't know your every move?

You don't take a dump without me knowing, I am omnipotent.

Itsthetruth said:
I'm straight. I only swing the other side when the mood hits me, but you got it going on OCA! ;) Perhaps you can direct him to some gay discussion board.

If you swing to the other side at all you aint straight

Forum List

Back