FBI Seeks Israeli Spy in Pentagon

I'm frankly SHOCKED that anyone would suggest that Paul D. Wolfowitz had anything but the safety and security of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and its people in mind as he went about his Pentagon business.

Shocked.

I read that the alleged spy has connections to 2 senior Pentagon officials-- is Wolfy indeed one of them?

If so...I can't say I'm not surprised. Weren't Wolfowitz and Cheney co-authoring pro-Isreal Pentagon memos about invading Iraq in 1993? Many thanks to anyone with a link to some literature on that, I can't remember where I saw that.

AJhas been saying that we have covert agreements with Israel to provide prosperity and security for both countries. This IS pretty covert, I must say.

(so was Pollard) I smell blackmail.

nakedemperor said:
I read that the alleged spy has connections to 2 senior Pentagon officials-- is Wolfy indeed one of them?

If so...I can't say I'm not surprised. Weren't Wolfowitz and Cheney co-authoring pro-Isreal Pentagon memos about invading Iraq in 1993? Many thanks to anyone with a link to some literature on that, I can't remember where I saw that.

In that vein...

http://www.israeleconomy.org/strat1.htm

dilloduck said:
Fieth----ahhhhh so ISRAEL pushed us into war with Iraq.
why are you supprised? everything points to israel with william.

dilloduck said:
He's radical but he's not that far off!!
sure, we all controlled by jews and our decision to go to iraq was based on israeli request. :rolleyes:

drac said:
sure, we all controlled by jews and our decision to go to iraq was based on israeli request. :rolleyes:

Cmon drac----did I say that? My comment merely refers to the amount of influence the Israeli/Jewish lobby has in relationship to thier percentage of our population.

dilloduck said:
Cmon drac----did I say that? My comment merely refers to the amount of influence the Israeli/Jewish lobby has in relationship to thier percentage of our population.
you right, my bad, it was more for william, i get a little bit excited after reading william's and rtw's posts, sry.
but to be honest, i do not see how it matters: the influence vs percentage.
whos "fault" is it that most of us (majority) sit back and prefer watching tv vs some sort of political activity. i never understood why it is "jew" fault.

in any case, fry the guy if he spied, let him go and appologise nation wide if he is innocent, that is my look at the story, who cares if it is israel or not.

drac said:
you right, my bad, it was more for william, i get a little bit excited after reading william's and rtw's posts, sry.
but to be honest, i do not see how it matters: the influence vs percentage.
whos "fault" is it that most of us (majority) sit back and prefer watching tv vs some sort of political activity. i never understood why it is "jew" fault.

in any case, fry the guy if he spied, let him go and appologise nation wide if he is innocent, that is my look at the story, who cares if it is israel or not.

I DO----if our ally spies on us and is stupid enough to be caught, God knows who else he has compromised and it pisses me if we are paying for him to do it!

dilloduck said:
I DO----if our ally spies on us and is stupid enough to be caught, God knows who else he has compromised and it pisses me if we are paying for him to do it!

Finally the master Israeli spy has been revealed today by the FBI investigative section. Clandestine e-mails, dead-drops and payoffs were videotaped by our Homesecurity teams in conjuction with the CIA and other covert groups.

The name of the master Israeli spy is GEORGE W. BUSH, president of the United States.

I say hang him and his family like all traitors.

dilloduck said:
I agree it does not feel very good than spy is working for our ally, but lets be realistic, today everyone spies on everyone else. It does not have to be government, it can be corporation. What can you do? I bet we spy on everyone as well, maybe not as much against our allies compare to our enemies. If he really spied on us, i glad we got him. I do not think they are stupid enough to be caught, i give much more credit to FBI and CIA, but it is just me. Would it made a difference to you if he worked for lets say france or germany? (btw as i understand so far he is not convicted, therefore according to usa law he is innocent).

ajwps said:
Finally the master Israeli spy has been revealed today by the FBI investigative section. Clandestine e-mails, dead-drops and payoffs were videotaped by our Homesecurity teams in conjuction with the CIA and other covert groups.

The name of the master Israeli spy is GEORGE W. BUSH, president of the United States.

I say hang him and his family like all traitors.
I have no clue what you mean by this, can you elaborate?

drac said:
I agree it does not feel very good than spy is working for our ally, but lets be realistic, today everyone spies on everyone else. It does not have to be government, it can be corporation. What can you do? I bet we spy on everyone as well, maybe not as much against our allies compare to our enemies. If he really spied on us, i glad we got him. I do not think they are stupid enough to be caught, i give much more credit to FBI and CIA, but it is just me. Would it made a difference to you if he worked for lets say france or germany? (btw as i understand so far he is not convicted, therefore according to usa law he is innocent).

Drac you are correct. Every country knows that allies have spies or moles in each other's governments.

When a political reason necessitates it, one of the well known spies is suddenly EXPOSED for public consumption. Whether the decision is to embarass or impose a desired action on one's ally the sudden revelation is leaked to the news media. Note that the gentile Israeli spy is not going to be prosecuted but is cooperating with US authorities. Like this action really means something of significance.

Remember that all is not as it appears when any country leaks information to the public that is already well known by each government's intelligence services. And this event happened right in the middle of the RNC in New York City. Strange isn't it. (a conspiracy theory).

drac said:
I have no clue what you mean by this, can you elaborate?

SARCASM.... Like Israel has as much intention of harming America as George S. Bush has intention of harming America. Get it???

ajwps said:
SARCASM.... Like Israel has as much intention of harming America as George S. Bush has intention of harming America. Get it???
yep :cheers2:

Forum List

Back