FBI rocked by public suicide of top FBI agent who investigated Clinton foundation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FBI agents are mourning the death of one of the Bureau’s top financial crimes supervisors who reportedly shot and killed himself on a crowded nite-club dance floor, according to top FBI insiders.
FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation – True Pundit

Oh look the bodies are coming and you dumbasses wanted to bow down and lick the chit off this bitches shoes . Clinton is so gawd ddam crooked you an idiot to support either one of them.

KILLERS RAPIST CHILD MOLESTERS love to vote in..their pedophile Clinton oh wait that's rapist husband Bill.......

Nothing on any local news stations about it?

Nothing on it here:

I call bullshit.

I wish you'd vet things better before posting them.

KXAN

Last edited:
FBI agents are mourning the death of one of the Bureau’s top financial crimes supervisors who reportedly shot and killed himself on a crowded nite-club dance floor, according to top FBI insiders.
FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation – True Pundit

Oh look the bodies are coming and you dumbasses wanted to bow down and lick the chit off this bitches shoes . Clinton is so gawd ddam crooked you an idiot to support either one of them.

KILLERS RAPIST CHILD MOLESTERS love to vote in..their pedophile Clinton oh wait that's rapist husband Bill.......
The only place this is even mentioned in passing.is your knk Conspiracy theory site.

I call bullshit.

You ignorant fucking fools.
EALyK7SX4AMvuSb.jpg

Forum List

Back