FBI refusing to give congress material that alleges Lynch interfered in Clinton probe

FBI Refusing to Give Congress Material That Alleges Loretta Lynch Interfered in Clinton Investigation

The FBI had little problem leaking “unverified” dirt from Russian sources on Donald Trump and his campaign aides – and even basing FISA wiretaps on it. But according to the Justice Department’s inspector general, the bureau is refusing to allow even members of Congress with top security clearance to see intercepted material alleging political interference by President Obama’s attorney general, Loretta Lynch.
“It is remarkable how this Justice Department is protecting the corruption of the Obama Justice Department,” said Tom Fitton, president of Washington-based watchdog Judicial Watch, which is suing for the material.

Wasn't it Asclepias, that said what a woman of integrity she is.... or was now
If neither trump's appointees nor the GOP Congress can sort it out, he can always start declassifying stuff, right? Why hasn't he? He had me convinced he had the means to put Hillary in jail on day one. Meanwhile, a different Republican appointee has a gaggle of indictments and actually does have a real life criminal in jail...albeit until he's tried.

FBI Refusing to Give Congress Material That Alleges Loretta Lynch Interfered in Clinton Investigation

The FBI had little problem leaking “unverified” dirt from Russian sources on Donald Trump and his campaign aides – and even basing FISA wiretaps on it. But according to the Justice Department’s inspector general, the bureau is refusing to allow even members of Congress with top security clearance to see intercepted material alleging political interference by President Obama’s attorney general, Loretta Lynch.
“It is remarkable how this Justice Department is protecting the corruption of the Obama Justice Department,” said Tom Fitton, president of Washington-based watchdog Judicial Watch, which is suing for the material.

If neither trump's appointees nor the GOP Congress can sort it out, he can always start declassifying stuff, right? Why hasn't he? He had me convinced he had the means to put Hillary in jail on day one. Meanwhile, a different Republican appointee has a gaggle of indictments and actually does have a real life criminal in jail...albeit until he's tried.

Why hasn't he? Because he's winning regardless he releases it or not.

He's holding the foot on the snake's head, just give him a reason to lift it up.

If neither trump's appointees nor the GOP Congress can sort it out, he can always start declassifying stuff, right? Why hasn't he? .
Because the vermin will claim it is obstruction of justice for him to do so then he will have this crap going on till the end of his first term..
Maybe I'm missing something here?

Why is proven, fake propaganda the Russians created about lynch and hillary so critical for Nunes, Jordan, Gowdy to see NOW? Before the official investigation is completed?

Last edited:

Could be he just waiting on mueller
If mueller releases stuff that’s just business related and pisses trump off
Trump may spring the trap then

Do not worry because when those documents on Lynch are finally produced, they will be highly edited and redacted since that is her style.

If neither trump's appointees nor the GOP Congress can sort it out, he can always start declassifying stuff, right? Why hasn't he? .
Because the vermin will claim it is obstruction of justice for him to do so then he will have this crap going on till the end of his first term..

Why is proven, fake propaganda the Russians created about lynch and hillary so critical for Nunes, Jordan, Gowdy to see NOW? Before the official investigation is completed?
For the same reason that proven, fake propaganda the Russians created about Trump is important.

Nope, Jim Bowie is wrong.

Trump is President, Lynch and Clinton are not.

Rosenstein and Mueller and Wray will continue to resist the weaponization of the GOP cmte and the WH to smear the FBI and DOJ.

For the same reason that proven, fake propaganda the Russians created about Trump is important.
huh? please explain why the Russian propaganda on lynch/hillary is important to have now? Why does congress want it? What is the purpose of over-site, needing that information now? Is it suppose to help the President's defense of something?

What is the urgency that involves ''oversight''? Has Congress read the 800,000 documents that were subpoenaed and turned over by the dept of justice?

huh? please explain why the Russian propaganda on lynch/hillary is important to have now? Why does congress want it? What is the purpose of over-site, needing that information now? Is it suppose to help the President's defense of something?

What is the urgency that involves ''oversight''? Has Congress read the 800,000 documents that were subpoenaed and turned over by the dept of justice?

Why is investigating any plausible crime important?

C4A, you sound like an 8 year old with th is 'Why is the sun hot?' sort of stuff.

I wonder who they are protecting?
When the FBI refuses to release raw intelligence, they are usually protecting their sources.

The problem with your assertion is we have 100% proof that the only reason for the redactions that we have seen so far is to protect individuals within the fbi hierarchy. There has been zero investigative reason for their subterfuge.

When the FBI refuses to release raw intelligence, they are usually protecting their sources.

The problem with your assertion is we have 100% proof that the only reason for the redactions that we have seen so far is to protect individuals within the fbi hierarchy. There has been zero investigative reason for their subterfuge.
That's a bold claim...and untrue.

As usual, you lie.
Outrageous Redactions to the Russia Report

They tell us that their lack of transparency is necessary for the protection of national security, vital intelligence, and investigative operations. But what we find out is that they were concealing their own questionable judgments and conflicting explanations for their actions; their use of foreign-intelligence and criminal-investigative authorities to investigate Michael Flynn, Trump’s top campaign supporter and former national-security adviser; and their explicitly stated belief that Flynn did not lie in the FBI interview for which Special Counsel Robert Mueller has since prosecuted him on false-statements charges.

Russia Report: FBI Missteps Covered by Outrageous Redactions | National Review

As usual, you lie.

They tell us that their lack of transparency is necessary for the protection of national security, vital intelligence, and investigative operations. But what we find out is that they were concealing their own questionable judgments and conflicting explanations for their actions; their use of foreign-intelligence and criminal-investigative authorities to investigate Michael Flynn, Trump’s top campaign supporter and former national-security adviser; and their explicitly stated belief that Flynn did not lie in the FBI interview for which Special Counsel Robert Mueller has since prosecuted him on false-statements charges.

I disagree with that opinion as well. Unlike you, i won't waste everyone's time googling for agreeable headlines and then copying someone else's opinions here.

As usual, you lie.

I disagree with that opinion as well. Unlike you, i won't waste everyone's time googling for agreeable headlines and then copying someone else's opinions here.

You may disagree with it all you like. But the evidence is overwhelming that the redactions had no investigative reason whatsoever. The redactions were purely to protect the reputations of the fbi agents doing the "investigating".

Forum List

Back