FBI probed whether Trump secretly worked for Russia

Negotiating hotels with Russians is not collusion

Huh?

Russia is SO corrupt that ANY deal is not only subject to corruption and kickbacks but also must be approved by the Don...er I mean Putin.

Trump was trying t negotiate a huge deal for Moscow Tower at the same time that he was running for President and while Russia was helping him get elected

The circumstantial evidence makes the Trump campaign look guilty as sin. There can be only one reason Trump wants to shut down investigations that could clear his name assuming his campaign did nothing in cooperation with the Russians.
I agree. I especially didn't like the private meeting with Putin at Helsinki. However, talking to Russians is not collusion. Negotiating hotels with Russians is not collusion. If after two years and $50m the Mueller team of Hillary supporters can't find/prove anything substantial/impeachable, then the investigation was a politically motivated deep state coup attempt.
There seems to be plenty of smoke in these links, but nothing indictable or it would have leaked out:
Timeline of investigations into Trump and Russia (2018) - Wikipedia

Special Counsel investigation (2017–present) - Wikipedia
There have been almost no leaks from the special councel's office. That is as it should be. I can see how many would be perplexed by a professional and responsible operation in today's Washington DC. At this point no one expects the Mueller report when it comes will clear Trump.

Who's gonna give me back the 45 minutes of my life wasted watching that tripe?

QAnon[a] (/kjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[2] detailing a supposed secret conspiracy by an alleged "deep state" against U.S. President Donald Trumpand his supporters.[3] The theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by someone using the tripcode Q, a presumably American[4] individual that may have later grown to include multiple individuals,[5][6][7] claiming to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. The account has falsely accused numerous liberal Hollywood actors, politicians, and high-ranking officials of engaging in an international child sex trafficking ring, and that Donald Trump feigned collusion with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros.[8][9][10] "Q" is a reference to the top-secret Q clearance.

The conspiracy theory, mainly popularized by supporters of President Trump under the names The Storm and The Great Awakening, has been widely characterized as "baseless",[11][12][13] "unhinged"[14] and "evidence-free".[15] Its proponents have been called "a deranged conspiracy cult"[16] and "some of the Internet's most outré Trump fans".[17]

QAnon adherents began appearing at Trump rallies during the summer of 2018[18] and a major promoter of the conspiracy theory was granted a photo op with President Trump in the Oval Office on August 24, 2018.[19]

The Judicial Watch and Bongino videos have nothing to do with Qanon. Try again.
The Judicial Watch video is 15 minutes, the Bongino video is 28 minutes.

QAnon[a] (/kjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[2] detailing a supposed secret conspiracy by an alleged "deep state" against U.S. President Donald Trumpand his supporters.[3] The theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by someone using the tripcode Q, a presumably American[4] individual that may have later grown to include multiple individuals,[5][6][7] claiming to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. The account has falsely accused numerous liberal Hollywood actors, politicians, and high-ranking officials of engaging in an international child sex trafficking ring, and that Donald Trump feigned collusion with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros.[8][9][10] "Q" is a reference to the top-secret Q clearance.

The conspiracy theory, mainly popularized by supporters of President Trump under the names The Storm and The Great Awakening, has been widely characterized as "baseless",[11][12][13] "unhinged"[14] and "evidence-free".[15] Its proponents have been called "a deranged conspiracy cult"[16] and "some of the Internet's most outré Trump fans".[17]

QAnon adherents began appearing at Trump rallies during the summer of 2018[18] and a major promoter of the conspiracy theory was granted a photo op with President Trump in the Oval Office on August 24, 2018.[19]

Bonino IS a purveyor of that Qanon garbage.

JW was claiming ISIS camps had been established in Texas, promoted Pizzagate, promoted the Seth Rich nonsense, and on and on.

They kill brain cells while reading their garbage.

Please

Negotiating hotels with Russians is not collusion

Huh?

Russia is SO corrupt that ANY deal is not only subject to corruption and kickbacks but also must be approved by the Don...er I mean Putin.

Trump was trying t negotiate a huge deal for Moscow Tower at the same time that he was running for President and while Russia was helping him get elected
"Russia was helping him get elected" How? By putting goofy ads on Facebook? By spending $4,700 on google ads? Do you think that Trump/Hillary voters would be influenced by the typical Russian ad?

Who was president during the 2016 election? What did the Obama intel community (Komrad Brennan & the rest) do to combat Russian meddling? They illegally spied on the Trump campaign. So if they found no collusion/conspiracy this is simply a waste of time.

Yes Russia was ACTIVELY engaged in getting Trump elected and minimizing those efforts makes you look like a Putin stooge. You really ought to stop

Bonino IS a purveyor of that Qanon garbage.

JW was claiming ISIS camps had been established in Texas, promoted Pizzagate, promoted the Seth Rich nonsense, and on and on.

They kill brain cells while reading their garbage.

Please
You post stuff with no credible links. Want to start a JW thread with their wins & losses? You'd lose.
Bongino was a Secret Service agent. I don't see any Qanon garbage in his video.

Yes Russia was ACTIVELY engaged in getting Trump elected and minimizing those efforts makes you look like a Putin stooge. You really ought to stop

Please post credible links that prove that ANY votes were affected by Russian meddling. The Obama intel community should have tracked their efforts and countered them, right?

The FBI was concerned about trump secretly working with Russia. The incident that so concerned the FBI was when trump fired Comey and told the world it was because of the Russia investigation.

giuliani says he has not heard anything about it so that proves the FBI didn't find anything. Which I don't know if that's good for trump and giuliani to do. Assuming things doesn't always work out well.

I have no memory of our FBI having to investigate a president because they were concerned he was working with russia. I don't believe trump is working for America. In fact I believe he's been trying to make russia great again. Not America.

I also have never seen an American president stand before the world and TV cameras to say he doesn't believe our intelligence agencies but does believe putin.

Report: FBI probed whether Trump secretly worked for Russia in wake of Comey firing
Is Maddow your husband?

Do you have any idea how bad things have to look for the FBI to open a counter intel investigation on a sitting President??

The investigation was probably rolled into Mueller's investigation, and is the reason Mueller is being so meticulous. You can't claim the president is working for another country without unquestionable proof.

Yes more reporting from last night is that it became the Mueller investigation.

I agree, they need to have unquestionable proof of this. It's a very serious situation.

The investigation was probably rolled into Mueller's investigation, and is the reason Mueller is being so meticulous. You can't claim the president is working for another country without unquestionable proof.

I agree, they need to have unquestionable proof of this. It's a very serious situation.

All the more reason why he is making damn sure all the I's are dotted and the Ts are crossed.

All the more reason why he is making damn sure all the I's are dotted and the Ts are crossed.
with no leaks

Exactly. It seems like Mueller is doing just that. He seems to be very meticulous and has hired a team of very experienced and accomplished professionals.

Which is why the conservatives have been attacking him from the beginning.

I notice they don't say much about the actual job he's doing. All they do is personally attack him with mostly half truths and out and out lies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back