FBI presently unable to get Vegas police to fully join in the cover-up.

They were talking today in the news that he was even looking to buy "tracer bullets" a while which would have killed far more people.
How would tracer bullets have killed more people?
Tracer bullets light up which allow you to see the trace of where your bullets landed. In his case he was just spraying people and sections randomly not knowing where his bullets actually landed. Had he had tracer bullets the death toll would have been in the hundreds if not thousands. They are ammunition for weapons of war.

They were talking today in the news that he was even looking to buy "tracer bullets" a while which would have killed far more people.
Tracer bullets light up which allow you to see the trace of where your bullets landed. In his case he was just spraying people and sections randomly not knowing where his bullets actually landed. Had he had tracer bullets the death toll would have been in the hundreds if not thousands.
I guess I don't see how that would have made a difference in the apparently target-rich environment he had before him.

Tracer bullets light up which allow you to see the trace of where your bullets landed. In his case he was just spraying people and sections randomly not knowing where his bullets actually landed. Had he had tracer bullets the death toll would have been in the hundreds if not thousands.
I guess I don't see how that would have made a difference in the apparently target-rich environment he had before him.
He could not see where his bullets were landing. It was still too dark.

The military uses it for this exact purpose.

This has to have some kind of terrorism related angle to it. They were talking today in the news that he was even looking to buy "tracer bullets" a while back, which would have killed far more people. That shows how far back this was planned. And there's only one reason for buying tracer bullets...Killing large numbers of people, in a low light environment.

So let's see, he had a car rigged with explosives, went out of his way to turn a semi automatic into an automatic, multiple weapons in the room and more weapons staged for possibly another massacre like this one, setting up survelliance cameras, inquiring about purchasing tracer bullets, etc. in other words, this guy was a PROFESSIONAL KILLER that has been planning to kill as many people as possible for quite a long time.

I smell ISIS or Islamic terrorism. Could be wrong. The only thing against this guy being ISIS or Islamic is that he's 64 years old.
Something changed a year ago with him, and he has been planning this event, covertly or on the low, ever since, it seems?

It's all very weird....almost robotic....systematic...practiced....well thought out....

or maybe - just maybe - they don't want to spread even more rumors and fuel more idiotic conspiracies.

investigations don't move as fast as theories do. never have, never will. i'm ok waiting for the details to come out and don't fee a need to go hunt down my own from behind a computer screen.
This isn't an armed robbery or home invasion crime that is being solved. We are talking about a major terrorist event, 59 dead with 500 injured some critically, and the guy was equipped with explosives and more weapons to do considerably more harm.

When these kinds of events happen, the first major questions that need to be solved right away, is the motive and if there are outsiders or more that is coming. You'd think the FBI would have a few thousand task force that has already scrubbed every communication and individual this guy ever came into contact with. Remember, when this kind of terrorism happens in Europe, we always hear about dozens arrested within a few days later. For law enforcement to still not know if there were others involved, or why and how the guy did it, is both very suspect and a dereliction of duty.
and your qualifications are?
Don't need "qualifications" for stating obvious facts.
so you are a youtube sleuth.

ill wait for the whole story. you invent things to keep you busy.
YouTube sleuth? Ha ha ha. Hardly. Like I said, just stating obvious facts. Previous similar events were figured out much quicker.
like the whole FOURTH FLOOR SHOOTER who somehow shot through glass w/o breaking it but wait, they did break it only they cleaned it up quick to hide it, no wait...

a lot of this may turn out to be true. i just don't see a need to pre-determine what I think it should be cause that in turn usually has people then forcing "evidence" to show them correct. if not, well they're hiding things...

QHXrXbV.png

This isn't an armed robbery or home invasion crime that is being solved. We are talking about a major terrorist event, 59 dead with 500 injured some critically, and the guy was equipped with explosives and more weapons to do considerably more harm.

When these kinds of events happen, the first major questions that need to be solved right away, is the motive and if there are outsiders or more that is coming. You'd think the FBI would have a few thousand task force that has already scrubbed every communication and individual this guy ever came into contact with. Remember, when this kind of terrorism happens in Europe, we always hear about dozens arrested within a few days later. For law enforcement to still not know if there were others involved, or why and how the guy did it, is both very suspect and a dereliction of duty.

YouTube sleuth? Ha ha ha. Hardly. Like I said, just stating obvious facts. Previous similar events were figured out much quicker.
like the whole FOURTH FLOOR SHOOTER who somehow shot through glass w/o breaking it but wait, they did break it only they cleaned it up quick to hide it, no wait...

a lot of this may turn out to be true. i just don't see a need to pre-determine what I think it should be cause that in turn usually has people then forcing "evidence" to show them correct. if not, well they're hiding things...
Well, knowing the contents of the note he reportedly left behind would go a long way toward dipelling speculation. If he was a one off; and not part of something bigger, or deeper; then it's over. And there's no reason not to tell the public what it says...

To conquer - eliminate "sovereign" USA. Turn what was the USA into a province of the One World Government.
Satan's Pope led Globalist are now so confident of their power that they are unconcerned about many commoners seeing and knowing what they are doing and about to do.

Well, knowing the contents of the note he reportedly left behind would go a long way toward dipelling speculation. If he was a one off; and not part of something bigger, or deeper; then it's over. And there's no reason not to tell the public what it says...

maybe. or they can tell everyone what it is out of context for the rest of the story and people can make it fit their own agenda.

not sure why people think we have a right to see crime scene evidence.

maybe. or they can tell everyone what it is out of context for the rest of the story and people can make it fit their own agenda.

Because those investigating are doing a public service. Now I realize the investigation is still ongoing, but... If our public officials cannot share with us the details of what happened; they certainly shouldn't be allowed to change laws prompted by this incident until they do. Only in that way can we the people determine if our public servants are acting in our best interest, and with our consent.

Major Break In Las Vegas Mandalay Massacre- Follow the Money

The Las Vegas Mandalay Massacre, as I am labeling it has now left the realm of debating the forensics and we are now looking at money movement and even political affiliations. The investigation into this tragic event just went conspiratorial. It took the JFK assassination 25 years to reach the conspiratorial stage, we have achieved thsi milestone in less than a week with the Las Vegas event. Why? There are two primary reasons: (1) The technology for crime scene analysis is infinitely better, and (2) There was no Independent Media in 1963. Today’s Independent Media is doing a fantastic job of connecting the dots. They have even forced law enforcement to abandon their early narrative and admit there was more than one shooter.

Valet entries from Mandalay Bay prove that gunman Stephen Paddock checked in on September 25th, three days before the official date given by authorities for when he checked in, September 28.

Same day as the room service receipt I posted with (2) guest

-Geaux

Because those investigating are doing a public service. Now I realize the investigation is still ongoing, but... If our public officials cannot share with us the details of what happened; they certainly shouldn't be allowed to change laws prompted by this incident until they do. Only in that way can we the people determine if our public servants are acting in our best interest, and with our consent.
well as long as no one is getting ahead of themselves here, great.

just wow.

Today I "heard" They are trying to decipher the numbers on the note whatever that means? Brought to you by Google Android tabletTalking type

And I hope the guy above wasn't gloating because it was Trump supporters that got shot I said some stupid stuff in my time But that's pretty bad There was a lot of young girls Blown Away.

Nobody's forcing any evidence, but don't you think it's more than strange that for such a horrific crime and all the planning that went into it, there is yet a definitive motive to point to?

Nobody's forcing any evidence, but don't you think it's more than strange that for such a horrific crime and all the planning that went into it, there is yet a definitive motive to point to?
the entire world we live in these days is pretty fucked up. i find a lot of things strange and i'm sure he had a motive and maybe that's what they're trying to figure out.

if they just came out and said what was on their mind w/o research and verification, they'd be CNN.

the entire world we live in these days is pretty fucked up. i find a lot of things strange and i'm sure he had a motive and maybe that's what they're trying to figure out.

if they just came out and said what was on their mind w/o research and verification, they'd be CNN.
I hope you're right. Based on the evidence so far, I'm leaning Islamic terrorism.

well as long as no one is getting ahead of themselves here, great.

just wow.
You object to passing legislation only after the facts are known?

I hope you're right. Based on the evidence so far, I'm leaning Islamic terrorism.
based on evidence so far, i'm leaning to the dude was pretty fucked in the head.

Forum List

Back