FBI plotting to keep DNA of entire population on file to create nation of suspects

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FBI plotting to keep DNA of ENTIRE population on file to create ‘nation of suspects’
President Donald Trump has signed the Rapid DNA Act into law which means the police can routinely take DNA samples from people who are arrested but not yet convicted of a crime.

GET ONE THING STRAIGHT TRUMP HATING DUMBA** ES THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON WAY BEFORE TRUMP BUT THE ARTICLE IS FFROM AN A**HOLE LEFTIST WHO ONCE AGAIN CHOOSES TO BAME TRUMP BECAUSE THE STUPID FKRS HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO LOOK BACK IN TIME.

But, hey don't take our word for it because you know how it is when you live in a world you dream up all by yourselves facing stuff like this is easy because leftist just tell themselves it's not true, or it's not possible because truth is to scary for weak minds.

but hey . KEEP GIVING UP PRIVACY DUMBASSES!!

“Even people who aren’t charged with major crimes could have their DNA put on file.

“People who are just seen as suspicious could have their genetic makeup stored in a criminal database.”

The DOD DNA Registry is like 25+ years old. Then the criminal DNA registry. I really don't have a problem with it. Take them at birth for all I care. If it catches a criminal, so be it. If it helps identify human remains or find a kidnapped child, that is awesome. More power to them.

FBI plotting to keep DNA of ENTIRE population on file to create ‘nation of suspects’
President Donald Trump has signed the Rapid DNA Act into law which means the police can routinely take DNA samples from people who are arrested but not yet convicted of a crime.

GET ONE THING STRAIGHT TRUMP HATING DUMBA** ES THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON WAY BEFORE TRUMP BUT THE ARTICLE IS FFROM AN A**HOLE LEFTIST WHO ONCE AGAIN CHOOSES TO BAME TRUMP BECAUSE THE STUPID FKRS HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO LOOK BACK IN TIME.

But, hey don't take our word for it because you know how it is when you live in a world you dream up all by yourselves facing stuff like this is easy because leftist just tell themselves it's not true, or it's not possible because truth is to scary for weak minds.

“Even people who aren’t charged with major crimes could have their DNA put on file.

“People who are just seen as suspicious could have their genetic makeup stored in a criminal database.”
/----/ My fingerprints were put on file by the FBI in 1972 when my first job required a background check for a "Confidential" security clearance and I never committed a crime. DNA is no different - except being more accurate.

Front page of our local paper this morning, a 25 year old cold case was solved using Ancestry data bases, which are open to the public. They ran DNA from the crime scene and found a close match with a woman who is the aunt of a suspect from all those years ago. They took his DNA and got a match with the DNA from the victim at the crime scene. He's busted.
People screaming about privacy are doing something illegal. I'd bet anything.

/----/ My fingerprints were put on file by the FBI in 1972 when my first job required a background check for a "Confidential" security clearance and I never committed a crime. DNA is no different - except being more accurate.

Uncle Sam has my fingerprints and my DNA. Not something I have lost 30 seconds of sleep over.

Forum List

Back