FBI Plotted Coup Against Trump

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
FBI Plotted Coup Against Trump

Trump’s Border Emergency Called ‘Unlawful’
By John Semmens ~~ Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that his Agency and other national security figures met to consider ways of ousting Trump from office in early 2017. Details of the plot are described in McCabe’s book: The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age of Terror and Trump.
“It was clear to everyone in the room that Trump represented a clear and present danger to national security,” McCabe asserted. “He had no prior government experience. He didn’t work his way up through the political ranks as a governor or senator. He just jumped into the presidential race and horrified us all by unexpectedly winning. All of us who had worked behind the scenes to try to insure his defeat were now at risk.”
“We looked at a lot of options,” McCabe recalled. “Rosenstein offered to wear a wire in hopes that he could goad Trump into a damaging statement. Others pointed out that Trump had been under FBI surveillance since the moment he began his run for the presidency and we heard nothing of substance to discredit him. We looked at the 25th Amendment, but realized we lacked any compromising data on Pence that we could use to pressure him to declare Trump incompetent. All we could agree on was to appoint Mueller as a special counsel to initiate a wide-ranging probe aimed at creating a negative public image for the President.”
CNN’s Chris Cillizza averred that “the attempts to use the 25th Amendment, surveillance, and a smear campaign fueled by leaks from the Mueller investigation strike me as mild compared to what they could’ve done. I mean, the FBI used deadly force to take out the much lesser threats posed to the nation by David Koresh and Randy Weaver. Neither of them seized power or threatened to expose or disrupt the long-term governance of the United States. I think Trump should consider himself lucky to be merely illegally spied upon and vilified.”

~~~~~~
"Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that his Agency and other national security figures met to consider ways of ousting Trump from office in early 2017."

That boys and girls is the quintessential definition of 'SEDITION". Too bad we no longer have a Department of Justice.
Based upon the revelations exposed by Andrew McCabe's latest 'Tell All".... Andy has exposed himself as a perfidious liar, seditionist, traitor and has indicted those who conspired with him in this failed coup d'ĂŠtat.

I hate this for the same reason I hate Trump’s strategy for the wall, they both subvert basic democratic institutions that are far more important than individual presidents or individual policies.

I'd like to think Barr will act on this and start prosecuting these seditious bastards but I don't see that happening. He was a Bush appointee and supported Sessions' decision to recuse himself. Whitaker would have had the balls to do it.

I hate this for the same reason I hate Trump’s strategy for the wall, they both subvert basic democratic institutions that are far more important than individual presidents or individual policies.

Whats important is the sovereignty of our country which is being subverted by the left and right.
If they dont want to protect our borders that puts THEM on the wrong side of Americans and the law.
It's shit like this that the 2nd amendment was made for,a government that refuses to do what Americans overwhelmingly want.

Whats important is the sovereignty of our country which is being subverted by the left and right.
If they dont want to protect our borders that puts THEM on the wrong side of Americans and the law.
It's shit like this that the 2nd amendment was made for,a government that refuses to do what Americans overwhelmingly want.
I am not arguing that we should not protect our sovereignty, simply saying that going around Congress to do it is unconstitutional at best and a step toward totalitarianism at worst.

I am not arguing that we should not protect our sovereignty, simply saying that going around Congress to do it is unconstitutional at best and a step toward totalitarianism at worst.

~~~~~~
On the other hand considering the number of poison pills deliberately placed in the Bill to stop Trump is ridiculous and petty. But that's a Democrat majority Congress for you. I for one would not have signed the Bill and gone to the People to explain the situation. Democrats have not and were not honest in their so-called compromise and the Republicans were fools to allow this to happen.

You missed my point entirely.
We've had problems at our southern border for decades and the establishment has done nothing to correct the problem.
If our elected officials refuse to do anything about it what recourse do we have?
It's they who who are subverting the will of the American people.

We've had problems at our southern border for decades and the establishment has done nothing to correct the problem.
If our elected officials refuse to do anything about it what recourse do we have?
We agree about everything up until what to do about it. I believe the second we start using extraconstitutional measures, we are taking a step too far. Our recourse is vote out incumbents who do not have the courage to address a politically divisive issue.

We agree about everything up until what to do about it. I believe the second we start using extraconstitutional measures, we are taking a step too far. Our recourse is vote out incumbents who do not have the courage to address a politically divisive issue.

Vote out the incumbents?
How has that worked for the last 4 decades?
Trump is the closest thing we've had to a third party President in my life time and the establishment is fighting him tooth and nail.
And that would be from both sides of the aisle.

Vote out the incumbents?
Trump is the closest thing we've had to a third party President in my life time and the establishment is fighting him tooth and nail.
You can’t blame politicians if the electorate fails to look after it’s own interests. Though I agree that Trump is by far the closest we’ve come to a third part and he is being attacked by both sides (fairly and unfairly). I still do not think the failure of Congress to act on immigration should allow a president to circumvent them and assume their powers. Democracy for all it’s strengths is not efficient which is why under emergency circumstances the president is given the authority to act when Congress does not have time to act. Executive powers have never before included a president acting because he doesn’t like the solution Congress has created. Though we will see what the Supreme Court has to say about this.

Vote out the incumbents?
You can’t blame politicians if the electorate fails to look after it’s own interests. Though I agree that Trump is by far the closest we’ve come to a third part and he is being attacked by both sides (fairly and unfairly). I still do not think the failure of Congress to act on immigration should allow a president to circumvent them and assume their powers. Democracy for all it’s strengths is not efficient which is why under emergency circumstances the president is given the authority to act when Congress does not have time to act. Executive powers have never before included a president acting because he doesn’t like the solution Congress has created. Though we will see what the Supreme Court has to say about this.

You have to have someone else to vote for which of course hasn't happened up until Trump.
The rest of your post is just lip service for the establishment which has been fucking us for decades.

Vote out the incumbents?

You have to have someone else to vote for which of course hasn't happened up until Trump.
The rest of your post is just lip service for the establishment which has been fucking us for decades.
Your claim that there is no one for you to vote for is too easy. What have you done to help the problems you see? I understand you have wants, but if third party candidates are what you want, how often have you supported the formation or success of one? Have you run for local office? It is easy to sit back and bitch and complain that “those guys” are screwing me! It’s much harder to actually try to be the change you wish to see. The political failings of this country lay squarely on the electorate as do the successes.
Adherence to the systems layed out in the Constitution is not lip service, it’s understanding the model that has protected your right to complain about your government without out fear of being rounded up and dealt with as a political agitator. If you have a better system, I am all ears.

Vote out the incumbents?

Your claim that there is no one for you to vote for is too easy. What have you done to help the problems you see? I understand you have wants, but if third party candidates are what you want, how often have you supported the formation or success of one? Have you run for local office? It is easy to sit back and bitch and complain that “those guys” are screwing me! It’s much harder to actually try to be the change you wish to see. The political failings of this country lay squarely on the electorate as do the successes.
Adherence to the systems layed out in the Constitution is not lip service, it’s understanding the model that has protected your right to complain about your government without out fear of being rounded up and dealt with as a political agitator. If you have a better system, I am all ears.

I voted for Trump.
The one and only candidate that even comes close to a third party.

Great, your political involvement is a step. But if you want our nation to shift, that power lies with “the people” not with the representatives we elect. If you don’t like the two major parties volunteer to start electing third party candidates at the local, state and national level. Again, it’s not enough as a citizen of a democracy to complain about our representatives if you are not willing to work toward replacing them. Our government at the federal level has been allowed to run amok because we the people have been distracted by inanity. So you think Trump is the solution to all of this, fantastic, but I hope you can see that our nation will exist after Trump leaves office, and it is our institutions that will allow you to continue to voice your opinions.

Forum List

Back