FBI: Photos Show Massachusetts Lawmaker Stuffing Bribes in Bra

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
In her bra? :eek:

BOSTON — Sen. Dianne Wilkerson, who cuts a glittering, energetic figure around the Massachusetts Statehouse, stood alone and soberly attired in federal court Tuesday after being charged with accepting $23,500 in bribes — including $10,000 to fund her write-in campaign next week.

The Democrat was freed on a $50,000 unsecured bond. FBI agents arrested her at her Boston home earlier in the day on charges of attempted extortion as a public official and theft of honest services as a state senator.

An FBI affidavit includes a series of still photographs from video recordings allegedly showing Wilkerson accepting money from undercover agents, in one case stuffing cash under her sweater and inside her bra.

FOXNews.com - FBI: Photos Show Massachusetts Lawmaker Stuffing Bribes in Bra - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

What is it with the amount of corruption in politics? Here's naive me thinking it was pretty clean. And it's not a party thing is it? Both parties have crooks. What a shocking betrayal of public trust.

What is it with the amount of corruption in politics? Here's naive me thinking it was pretty clean. And it's not a party thing is it? Both parties have crooks. What a shocking betrayal of public trust.

Corruption is Bi-partisan. It is the only part of American politics that is. Sad truth.

Notice no Liberals posted here at all. They sure are vocal when the crook is a republican though.

I never heard of her.

She's not a U.S. Senator or a Congresswoman. She's in the state legislature.

Send her to jail where she belongs.

she's been convicted before for tax evasion and continued to serve. She is the third consecutive state senator from that district to be indicted on federal charges. the first two were convicted and sent to prison. i think it's become a tradition at this point.

as we say here," if you're indicted, you're invited."

I am feeling contradictory feelings about this woman.

On the one hand, I'd be disappointed if a woman's breasts turned out to be smaller than they first appeared. False advertising, and all that.

On the other hand, if it turned out they looked bigger because they were stuffed with cash...

Do you realize how old this story is by now? There must be something more current to discuss.

Forum List

Back