FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

"Trump's first visit to Soviet Moscow in 1987 looks, with hindsight, to be part of a pattern. The dossier by the former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele asserts that the Kremlin had been cultivating Trump for “at least five years” before his stunning victory in the 2016 US presidential election. This would take us back to around 2011 or 2012.

In fact, the Soviet Union was interested in him too, three decades earlier. The top level of the Soviet diplomatic service arranged his 1987 Moscow visit. With assistance from the KGB. It took place while Kryuchkov was seeking to improve the KGB's operational techniques in one particular and sensitive area. The spy chief wanted KGB staff abroad to recruit more Americans."

The Hidden History of Trump’s First Trip to Moscow

Boy, Those Russkies Sure Stole the Election

Donald Trump Jr communicated with WikiLeaks during final stages of election

Mueller Shows How Russians Sowed Discord With Dirty Tricks

The Unaccountable Death of Boris Nemtsov

Carter Page had been on the radar of the FBI at least as far back as 2013, when a bureau wiretap caught suspected Russian spies discussing their attempts to recruit him. Even after being interviewed by the investigators in that case, Page continued to have extensive contacts with Russians, including trips to Moscow in July and December 2016.

Five senior Justice Department and FBI officials signed off on three requests for extensions of the foreign intelligence surveillance warrant for Page; all the requests were approved by a federal judge, according to the Republican memo.

Memo points to FBI’s sustained interest in Carter Page, ex-adviser to Trump

To obtain a warrant to monitor a U.S. citizen under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the Justice Department must convince a judge that there is probable cause to suspect that the person is an agent of a foreign power and is engaged in criminal conduct. Such warrants expire after 90 days.

To receive an extension, the department’s attorneys generally produce new evidence showing the judge that the monitoring has been producing information that advances the investigation.

Last edited:
Nope. And your delusions are worthless.

The FBI on orders of Barack Robert Mugabe Obama engaged in treason in an attempt to remove a sitting president. That is called an "attempted coup." Now Fawn, you're dumb as a cat turd, we get it. But facts are facts.
The fact is: you’re fucking nuts. :cuckoo:
He truly is insane.
Batshit. :cuckoo:

Page was no longer on team Trump when he was wiretapped. Even worse for the forum fruit cake, Page was tossed from the team on not so good terms, leaving no connections to Trump behind him...

"You were merely one of the many people named to a foreign policy advisory committee in March of 2016 -- a committee that met one time. You never met Mr. Trump, nor did you ever ‘advise’ Mr. Trump about anything. You are thus not an ‘advisor’ to Mr. Trump in any sense of the word." ~ Trump attorney to Carter Page/

The indictments of which you speak
Trump closest advisors are in jail or currently indicted.
Even Steve Bannon told you it’s one of the worst political blunder in modern political history.
The indictments of which you speak have nothing to do with the President.

They have zero to do / offer zero evidence to support the false claims of illegal Russian collusion involving Trump.

They are indictments / convictions resulting from the investigation itself.

Several have been identified as 'Perjury Traps' - prosecutorial 'tricks'

The US IG found evidence against the FBI proving they changed witness testimony after the fact and charged persons associated with Trump for lying to the FBI yet CHOSE to NOT indict those associated with Hillary Clinton for doing the same thing.

Evidence shows that the FBI got pissed at Trump for firing their Director and illegally began a counter-intelligence operation against the President of the United States

Evidence shows Hillary Clinton paid Trump-Hating foreign spy Steele - who was working for the FBI - and Russians for their help in trying to sin the election, selling her Russian-authored propaganda that has never been verified.

Evidence shows the Obama administration - his Cabinet...his DOJ, NIA, CAI, & FBI leaders all collaborated in the Conspiracy and used the dossier to con both the Intel community, Congress, and the FISA courts. DOJ's Ohr testified under oath about how the FBI's Strzok, NIA Director Clapper, and CIA Director Brennan used the dossier to write an Intel Community Assessment (ICA) & Intel Community Report (ICR) based on the dossier and passed it off as 'legitimate Intel', which it was not. Brennan briefed Congress on the ICR - lying to them by claiming it was legitimate Intel instead of telling them it was based on the unverified Russian-authored dossier in order to successfully get Congress to agree to start an investigation and to appoint Co-Conspirator Mueller as Special Counsel. The FBI, meanwhile, lied to the FISA courts, using the dossier in the same illegal way to illegally obtain warrants against the Trump team.

All of this is documented fact, the evidence having been posted dozens of times now, which snowflakes know very well.

ALL of the existing evidence regarding illegal activity in this case has been proven to have been by the Democrats, especially the corrupt FBI.

EXPOSED /CONFIRMED:

Hillary: Lying to Congress, Obstruction, Espionage, FOIA Violations, Fed Records Act Violations, Mishandling classified, illegal destruction of classified

Clapper:
Perjury, Conspiracy

Brennan:
Perjury, Conspiracy

Rosenstein:
Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy

Lynch:
Obstruction, Conspiracy

Comey:
Perjury, Obstruction, Espionage, Conspiracy (FIRED)

McCabe:
Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy, Espionage (FIRED / recommended for indictment)

Strzok:
Obstruction, Conspiracy (FIRED)

Baker:
Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy (Under Investigation)

So far, with all of this crime being committed by his Cabinet, Democrats have been able to successfully avoid allowing Obama's name to be brought up....

Barry colluded with Medvedev and Putin in 2012.

Barry followed through with his promise to be more flexible in 2014, giving Putin uranium, Crimea, TS data, and 2 years of unchallenged 'pillaging' (interference / hacking / etc)

In 2016, while his administration was operating a counter-intelligence op / investigation on Trump and all this crime was going on, we are supposed to believe Barry was oblivious to it all....except that Strzok wrote in he texts that Obama wanted to be kept abreast of what was going on.

The evidence has come out, enough to prove the Obama administration was the most corrupt in US history, and this scandal is the biggest in US history.

Oh my god. OH MY GOD.

You unload a bucket full of shit.

Are you still on the payroll?

This was about as good as it gets admitting that Trump and his hood rats committed a conspiracy. FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

And where is the Right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: No collusion, no collusion, no collusion! Except it's a conspiracy.
You have to have a PHD is spin. 'FEARED Trump.....'

The evidence has exposed the FBI's illegal investigation / Conspiracy and that no illegal collusion between Russia and Trump ever happened.

No collusion? Hannity told you?

[]

I don’t support violence but people that spread conspiracies to make money is not in my blood.
But people like you that support conspiracies is like a cancer in our society.

I’m glad all the major media banned Alex Jones. He is currently sued by sandy hook massacre victims to consfiscate his properties.

Of course you do, you're a democrat. Ending freedom of speech is your primary goal.

Voltaire said "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death to defend you right to say it."

democrats say "I don't like what you have to say, so I will silence you or kill you."

You do grasp that you're a pile of shit on the level of the Nazis, right?

No no no no. And hell NO.

When someone spread conspiracy and try to spread false information. You loss your freedom of speech. It’s not because of what I like or don’t like. It’s not because I’m a Democrat.

Think what you are saying. Let me give you an example son.

Rep Steve King expressing his freedom of speech about white nationalists.
Entire GOP law makers ( except one vote) condemned him. Also asking him to resign. They did not like what he was saying.

Is that mean entire GOP law makers are liberals? Are you saying only democrat try to keep or maintain human decency?

FYI. Victims of sandy hook massacres received death threats because of Alex Jones.
And it’s very awful for someone like you who support garbage human being like Alex Jones.

no collusion? Hannity told you?
In defense of false accusations, you...launch false accusations. WHY am I not surprised?
:rolleyes:

You keep saying no collusion no collusion no collusion......
That is what Trump and Hannity and you keep saying. Denial is not a verdict. You don’t know shit.

Why don’t you wait till Mueller investigation is completed?
Then you can say ..... I’m very impressed with you Charwin. Then you also can say you are very smart, talented and awesome.

That is what Trump and Hannity and you keep saying.
You keep saying that is what Hannity says. I will have to take your word for it, as I don't watch / listen to Hannity...but obviously YOU do. :p

I prefer to stick to facts, evidence, confirmed reports ... not things like Russian-authored never-verified propaganda Hillary bought and Obama's agencies illegally used to con Congress and the FISA courts.

Guess what shoe Mueller will drop next

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have released a classified memo rebutting Republicans' claims that the FBI improperly surveilled the Trump campaign.

The heavily redacted document claims the FBI did not rely on faulty evidence when securing a warrant to surveil former Trump campaign aide Carter Page – an allegation Republicans made in a memo the committee released last month.

The version that the White House approved for release on Saturday states that FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials "did not 'abuse' the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) process, omit material information or subvert this vital tool to spy on the Trump campaign".

"In fact," the memo continues, "DOJ and the FBI would have been remiss in their duty to protect the country had they not sought a FISA warrant and repeated renewals to conduct temporary surveillance of Carter Page, someone the FBI assessed to be an agent of the Russia government."

Democrats release memo rebutting Republican claims about FBI surveillance of Trump campaign

Ohhh, what WILL Mewler "drop next" Herr Himmler?

Maybe he'll point out that the fascist democrat press are fucking liars making shit up from whole cloth to slander and libel the president????

[]

I don’t support violence but people that spread conspiracies to make money is not in my blood.

I’m glad all the major media banned Alex Jones. He is currently sued by sandy hook massacre victims to consfiscate his properties.

Of course you do, you're a democrat. Ending freedom of speech is your primary goal.

Voltaire said "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death to defend you right to say it."

democrats say "I don't like what you have to say, so I will silence you or kill you."

When someone spread conspiracy and try to spread false information. You loss your freedom of speech. It’s not because of what I like or don’t like. It’s not because I’m a Democrat.

Entire GOP law makers ( except one vote) condemned him. Also asking him to resign. They did not like what he was saying.

Is that mean entire GOP law makers are liberals? Are you saying only democrat try to keep or maintain human decency?

FYI. Victims of sandy hook massacres received death threats because of Alex Jones.
And it’s very awful for someone like you who support garbage human being like Alex Jones.

Again, you are a Stalinist thug. Since virtually all you have are lies of slander and libel, you certainly can't make a rational case. Besides, if we were honest about your goals it would come down to "We democrats want America enslaved under a ruling elite and plan to use gulags with violent repression of anyone who dares oppose us." It doesn't sell well. So you lie. Last thing you want is opposition voices, so you attack freedom of speech.

In fact, Stalinists like you oppose ALL civil rights.

Oh, and when you fuckbucket scum demand Tlaib Rashida resign, we can talk. Until then, shove it up your hypocritical ass.

[]

Again, you are a Stalinist thug. Since virtually all you have are lies of slander and libel, you certainly can't make a rational case. Besides, if we were honest about your goals it would come down to "We democrats want America enslaved under a ruling elite and plan to use gulags with violent repression of anyone who dares oppose us." It doesn't sell well. So you lie. Last thing you want is opposition voices, so you attack freedom of speech.

In fact, Stalinists like you oppose ALL civil rights.

Oh, and when you fuckbucket scum demand Tlaib Rashida resign, we can talk. Until then, shove it up your hypocritical ass.

Dude you are a lying asshole.
I talk facts and reality. You talk nothing but bullcrap.
You are Alex Jones supporter. A human waste human being. What tells me about you?
You keep deflecting from my question? But keep talking nonsense. What tells me about you? Coward.

If you violate a rules of freedom of speech spread lies and hates . You loss your freedom of speech. That’s a fact it’s at not because of Democrat or Republican.

I gave you an example of GOP Steve King and you refused to believe it. How dumb asshole can you be?
Just admit it you lost the debate like always.

That is what Trump and Hannity and you keep saying.
You keep saying that is what Hannity says. I will have to take your word for it, as I don't watch / listen to Hannity...but obviously YOU do. :p

I prefer to stick to facts, evidence, confirmed reports ... not things like Russian-authored never-verified propaganda Hillary bought and Obama's agencies illegally used to con Congress and the FISA courts.

To be fair I watched both CNN and Fox News.

Your post come directly from Hannity shows. Please stop lying.
I watched Fox but I don’t post or rely my opinions from Fox News.

Uranium One bullcrap only exist in Hannity shows. Your fascination with Hillary only exist in Hannity.

You why I know those are fakes? Like Uranium One or new revelations new revelations about Hillary that keep coming from Hannity. Only exist in Hannity it does not show or broadcast any where or any part of Fox News.

Sometimes you can hear Sheppard blasting those fake news coming from Hannity.

Forum List

Back