FBI may have modified witness reports, misled DOJ watchdog with 'false information'

There was no bias against Trump by the FBU, that's what the IG report said.
You just pointed out the biggest piece of evidence that the US IG helped, in part, cover the FBI's a$$ against the most severe crimes they committed.

Disgraced FBI Agent and Fired Mueller Investigator Strozk's e-mail messages between his equally politically biased / treasonous adulterous FBI Agent (Page) proves there was EXTREME, CRIMINAL BIAS:

PAGE: (Paraphrased) 'Tell me Trump is not going to win the WH.'

STRZOK: (NOT paraphrased) "WE WILL STOP HIM."

'NUFF SAID!

Having just destroyed your spoon-fed DNC talking point, I will thus completely ignore you further on this subject, as you have shown you can not be honest about any of it.
And then proceeded to go above and beyond in the investigation, proving he wasn't professionally biased.

But they didn't take any moves to do such....when they could have easily, but unethically, leaked about the Trump Campaign being under investigation by the FBI Counter intelligence division, for possibly coordinating with the Russian government to influence the public with propaganda and stolen emails against Hillary, thus to influence the result of the election and elect Trump, for the illegal quid pro quo, of Removing Sanctions on Russia....

Not one itty bitty leak on it....when that alone would have STOPPED him from winning.... why no leaks by those few in the FBI who talked about not liking trump as a candidate in their emails....and were disgusted with the so called Conservative party's choice...in picking him...?

Why didn't they press the EASY BUTTON? and just leak they were investigating his campaign for working with the Russian govt to influence the results of the election? why oh why oh why?

Last edited:
But they didn't take any moves to do such....when they could have easily, but unethically, leaked about the trump Campaign being under investigation by the FBI Counter intelligence division, for possibly coordinating with the Russian government to influence the public with propaganda and stolen emails against Hillary, thus to influence the result of the election and elect Trump, for the illegal quid pro quo, of Removing Sanctions on Russia....

Not one itty bitty leak on it....when that alone would have STOPPED him from winning.... why no leaks by those few in the FBI who talked about not liking trump as a candidate in their emails....and were disgusted with the so called Conservative party's choice...in picking him...?

Why didn't they press the EASY BUTTON? and just leak they were investigation his campaign for working with the Russian govt to influence the results of the election? why oh why oh why?

Words speak louder than actions in Trumplandia.

Bwuhahaha...

The FBI publicly declared Hillary had Obstructed Justice, violating a subpoena and attempting to delete over 15,000 official documents that proved she violated both the FOIA and Federal Records Acts....

FBI Director Comet openly admitted to the public that Hillary broke laws, then added in her weak defense that she was too stupid to know she was doing it...

FVI Agent Strzok's Trump-Hating Pro-Hillary emails show the massive, criminal bias within the FBI in favor of Hillary...

The IG report just declared Hillary broke laws but then ridiculously claimed she never demonstrated 's intent' to break laws .... Despite the fact that she illegally refused to comply with the FBI's subpoena by Obstructing Justice by illegally deleting thousands of documents, illegally destroying classified devices, and using Bleach But in an attempt to erase evidence...

But snowflakes like you still insinuate / claim the FBI was 'out to get Hillary'...

These claims are no longer funny - they are DISTURBING.

None of that was proven.

Idle speculation doesn't convince you?

There was no bias against Trump by the FBU, that's what the IG report said. So you keep being a sucker for Trumps CYA scheme he's using to try staying in office and I'll deal with truth.

I should have been more clear. I'm ridiculing Congressman Meadows (R-Batshit), for saying, and the rightwing nutjob poster, for repeating, the fact-free claims that Meadows made on FOX.

My bad. Apologies.

Except that it has already been proven and exposed that the already-revealed extremely politically biased Trump-Hating Hillary-supporting Disgraced FBI Agent Strzok modified the FBI's final report on the Hillary Investigation, removing the specific words in the report that are found verbatim in the definition of the crime 'Criminal Negligence' that would have left no question that Hillary was indeed guilty of the crime.

Even your beloved CNN declared this to be so:

CNN: FBI Agent Strzok Changed Comey's Clinton Language From "Grossly Negligent" To "Extremely Careless"

"Over the weekend, we learned that this top counterintelligence expert was removed by Mueller after exchanging text messages that appeared to mock President Trump. And now, CNN reporting breaking right now on the agent's role in the Hillary Clinton e-mail probe," CNN's Jake Tapper reported.

"Well, Jake, sources we have learned from tell us that the electronic records show that Peter Strzok changed former FBI Director James Comey earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions in handling classified materials from, quote, 'grossly negligent' to 'extremely careless,'" reported CNN justice reporter Laura Jarett."

Once again snowflakes making false statements / assertions are forced to come face-to-face with REALITY during their attempt to re-write history.

I am often left with the puzzling questions of 'Are snowflakes REALLY THAT damn stupid or are they seriously THAT much in the tank for criminal liberals / Democrats?'

THINK ABOUT IT:

During his 8 years in office it was proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that Barak Obama and the same cast of criminal characters involved in this scandal ILLEGALLY SPIED on American Citizens, on reporters, on the media, on US SENATORS, and even USSC JUSTICES...as well as weaponizing the IRS which he ILLEGALLY used to target American citizens who LEGALLY opposed his re-election.

...YET snowflakes want us to forget all of that and try to believe that the SAME President and administration who committed THOSE CRIMES did not - would not dream of - ILLEGALLY spying on a GOP candidate and his team and / or would run a Conspiratorial effort to prevent that candidate from winning the WH AND attempt to affect a political coup (treason) against the newly elected President if that candidate won....despite released text messages from FBI Agents Declaring that is what was going on.

These same snowflakes want us to forget that exposed criminally biased Trump-Hating Pro-Hillary disgraced FBOI Agent / FIRED Mueller Witch Hunt Investigator was exposed for having modified Comey's final report on Hillary and her server, removing the words 'grossly negligent' - words right out of the very definition of the crime she committed - in order to protect her from indictment ... would NEVER modify records to protect others from indictment (like how it has been proven he did with Hillary Aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills) or to prosecute those on Trump's team in an attempt to 'stop' Trump.

upload_2018-6-20_8-56-35.jpeg

Bwuhahaha...

The FBI publicly declared Hillary had Obstructed Justice, violating a subpoena and attempting to delete over 15,000 official documents that proved she violated both the FOIA and Federal Records Acts....

FBI Director Comet openly admitted to the public that Hillary broke laws, then added in her weak defense that she was too stupid to know she was doing it...

FVI Agent Strzok's Trump-Hating Pro-Hillary emails show the massive, criminal bias within the FBI in favor of Hillary...

The IG report just declared Hillary broke laws but then ridiculously claimed she never demonstrated 's intent' to break laws .... Despite the fact that she illegally refused to comply with the FBI's subpoena by Obstructing Justice by illegally deleting thousands of documents, illegally destroying classified devices, and using Bleach But in an attempt to erase evidence...

But snowflakes like you still insinuate / claim the FBI was 'out to get Hillary'...

These claims are no longer funny - they are DISTURBING.

None of that was proven.
Bwhaaaaaaaa

What a fucking idiot...

Even the criminal Comey could see it and put it in writing...

'The FBI may have "edited and changed" key witness reports in the Hillary Clinton and Russia investigations'

"The other thing that I would ask you to look into, there is growing evidence that 302s were edited and changed,” Meadows told Horowitz. “Those 302s, it is suggested that they were changed to either prosecute or not prosecute individuals. And that is very troubling.”

No $h!t! Color me completely 'shocked'!

:rolleyes:

The treasonous, criminal Obama administration conspiracy run by the FBI continues to be exposed...

FBI may have modified witness reports, misled DOJ watchdog with 'false information,' GOP Rep says
Let's face it.......nothing is on the up and up in Washington.

There's a reason its called the DC swamp. I suspect we have only seen the tip of the iceberg on DC corruption.

This stuff makes Watergate look like child's play but it's backwards. During Watergate the entire media was against the Nixon administration with possibly fabricated info from an unidentified and unverified informant. In this case the FBI is on record with a smoking gun concerning a soft coup to overthrow the results of an election and the U.S. government and the media isn't interested because they are part of the conspiracy.

But they didn't take any moves to do such....when they could have easily, but unethically, leaked about the Trump Campaign being under investigation by the FBI Counter intelligence division, for possibly coordinating with the Russian government to influence the public with propaganda and stolen emails against Hillary, thus to influence the result of the election and elect Trump, for the illegal quid pro quo, of Removing Sanctions on Russia....

Why didn't they press the EASY BUTTON? and just leak they were investigating his campaign for working with the Russian govt to influence the results of the election? why oh why oh why?
I know President Trump is a busy man but when do you think he's going to get around to "removing sanctions on Russia".
As you say President Trump owes Putin right?
I hope Putin doesn't get tired of waiting and he gets pissed off at Trump and spills the beans on his arrangement with Trump right?
You're an IDIOT!

None of that was proven.

Idle speculation doesn't convince you?

There was no bias against Trump by the FBU, that's what the IG report said. So you keep being a sucker for Trumps CYA scheme he's using to try staying in office and I'll deal with truth.

I should have been more clear. I'm ridiculing Congressman Meadows (R-Batshit), for saying, and the rightwing nutjob poster, for repeating, the fact-free claims that Meadows made on FOX.

My bad. Apologies.

Except that it has already been proven and exposed that the already-revealed extremely politically biased Trump-Hating Hillary-supporting Disgraced FBI Agent Strzok modified the FBI's final report on the Hillary Investigation, removing the specific words in the report that are found verbatim in the definition of the crime 'Criminal Negligence' that would have left no question that Hillary was indeed guilty of the crime.

Even your beloved CNN declared this to be so:

CNN: FBI Agent Strzok Changed Comey's Clinton Language From "Grossly Negligent" To "Extremely Careless"

"Over the weekend, we learned that this top counterintelligence expert was removed by Mueller after exchanging text messages that appeared to mock President Trump. And now, CNN reporting breaking right now on the agent's role in the Hillary Clinton e-mail probe," CNN's Jake Tapper reported.

"Well, Jake, sources we have learned from tell us that the electronic records show that Peter Strzok changed former FBI Director James Comey earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions in handling classified materials from, quote, 'grossly negligent' to 'extremely careless,'" reported CNN justice reporter Laura Jarett."

Once again snowflakes making false statements / assertions are forced to come face-to-face with REALITY during their attempt to re-write history.

I am often left with the puzzling questions of 'Are snowflakes REALLY THAT damn stupid or are they seriously THAT much in the tank for criminal liberals / Democrats?'

THINK ABOUT IT:

During his 8 years in office it was proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that Barak Obama and the same cast of criminal characters involved in this scandal ILLEGALLY SPIED on American Citizens, on reporters, on the media, on US SENATORS, and even USSC JUSTICES...as well as weaponizing the IRS which he ILLEGALLY used to target American citizens who LEGALLY opposed his re-election.

...YET snowflakes want us to forget all of that and try to believe that the SAME President and administration who committed THOSE CRIMES did not - would not dream of - ILLEGALLY spying on a GOP candidate and his team and / or would run a Conspiratorial effort to prevent that candidate from winning the WH AND attempt to affect a political coup (treason) against the newly elected President if that candidate won....despite released text messages from FBI Agents Declaring that is what was going on.

These same snowflakes want us to forget that exposed criminally biased Trump-Hating Pro-Hillary disgraced FBOI Agent / FIRED Mueller Witch Hunt Investigator was exposed for having modified Comey's final report on Hillary and her server, removing the words 'grossly negligent' - words right out of the very definition of the crime she committed - in order to protect her from indictment ... would NEVER modify records to protect others from indictment (like how it has been proven he did with Hillary Aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills) or to prosecute those on Trump's team in an attempt to 'stop' Trump.

View attachment 199782
Watching the testimony yesterday and Monday it was stunning to see that had they allowed Hillary to be indicted it would have allowed Trump to win unopposed. This was an unacceptable out come to McCabe and Strozk due to deep political bias. They proved criminal intent to whitewash Hillary's investigation.

There's a reason its called the DC swamp. I suspect we have only seen the tip of the iceberg on DC corruption.

What has been exposed so far is the collaborated effort within the Obama administration, to include his Cabinet Members and Directors of his Judicial, Intel Collecting, and Law Enforcement agencies to Obstruct justice to protect a beyond-obvious guilty hand-picked career criminal politician to whom the DNC GAVE their Presidential nomination after she proved she could not actually win it, to keep her in the race, and then to control the outcome of the election - as Barry did / attempted to do in Egypt, Libya, Syria, and Israel as President - to make sure Hillary won.

It has also been exposed that this criminal administration that formed / was part of a revealed 'Secret Society' who engaged not only in Obstruction but also in Perjury, Sedition, Conspiracy, and even TREASON in a revealed declaration to 'stop Trump' from winning the WH and their also declared determination to affect a political COUP to remove the newly elected President from Office should he win.

This is not just a small matter of exposed 'Watergate II' - this is FAR beyond simply spying on a Presidential candidate by a rogue party but rises to the level of TREASON known / directed by the former US President and run by his criminal Cabinet and Agency Directors.

What has been exposed is the biggest political scandal / crime in this nation's history.

I shudder to think THIS all could be just 'the tip of the iceberg'. Personally, I think this is the whole freakin' iceberg.

What has been exposed so far is the collaborated effort within the Obama administration, to include his Cabinet Members and Directors of his Judicial, Intel Collecting, and Law Enforcement agencies to Obstruct justice to protect a beyond-obvious guilty hand-picked career criminal politician to whom the DNC GAVE their Presidential nomination after she proved she could not actually win it, to keep her in the race, and then to control the outcome of the election - as Barry did / attempted to do in Egypt, Libya, Syria, and Israel as President - to make sure Hillary won.

It has also been exposed that this criminal administration that formed / was part of a revealed 'Secret Society' who engaged not only in Obstruction but also in Perjury, Sedition, Conspiracy, and even TREASON in a revealed declaration to 'stop Trump' from winning the WH and their also declared determination to affect a political COUP to remove the newly elected President from Office should he win.

This is not just a small matter of exposed 'Watergate II' - this is FAR beyond simply spying on a Presidential candidate by a rogue party but rises to the level of TREASON known / directed by the former US President and run by his criminal Cabinet and Agency Directors.

What has been exposed is the biggest political scandal / crime in this nation's history.

I shudder to think THIS all could be just 'the tip of the iceberg'. Personally, I think this is the whole freakin' iceberg.

The IG has claimed it was just 5 rogue people at the FBI, there's no freaking way it was just 5 they are covering their ass.

I know President Trump is a busy man but when do you think he's going to get around to "removing sanctions on Russia".
As you say President Trump owes Putin right?
I hope Putin doesn't get tired of waiting and he gets pissed off at Trump and spills the beans on his arrangement with Trump right?
You're an IDIOT!

Analysis | Even if Trump is blatantly ignoring the Russia sanctions law, there's not a lot Congress can do about it

Trump was dragged, kicking and screaming, into belatedly employing sanctions mandated by a veto-proof majority in Congress. If you're keeping score, it was the opposite of leadership.

The IG has claimed it was just 5 rogue people at the FBI, there's no freaking way it was just 5 they are covering their ass.
The IG report HAD to acknowledge wrong-doing by the FBI but went ridiculously out of its way to protect not only the FBI but to protect Hillary, Obama Cabinet Members, and Barak Obama himself.

For Example:

It was exposed that OBAMA US AG Loretta Lynch and FBI Director Comey collaborated in writing Hillary's exoneration letter months before the investigation was over / before the FBI even began interviewing witnesses ... AFTER - according to Comey in an interview - Lynch Obstructed Justice by 'DIRECTING' Comey to treat and call the investigation as a 'matter'.

Strzok e-mails show Strzok stating President Obama 'demanded to know everything' they were doing in their efforts against Trump, which means the entire operation was not only known to but approved / directed by Obama.

It has to be more than 5, or what? The Trump narrative breaks down? Say it ain't so!

'The FBI may have "edited and changed" key witness reports in the Hillary Clinton and Russia investigations'

"The other thing that I would ask you to look into, there is growing evidence that 302s were edited and changed,” Meadows told Horowitz. “Those 302s, it is suggested that they were changed to either prosecute or not prosecute individuals. And that is very troubling.”

The treasonous, criminal Obama administration conspiracy run by the FBI continues to be exposed...

FBI may have modified witness reports, misled DOJ watchdog with 'false information,' GOP Rep says

"may have" seems to feed what we want to be true. if they did, take 'em out. but news designed to get you emotional, isn't news and seldom is it the factual evidence said person is looking for.

"may have" is up there with CNN's anonymous sources.

What actions, or public pronouncements, did the FBI make during the campaign to harm candidate Trump?

What actions, or public pronouncements, did the FBI make during the campaign to harm candidate Clinton?

[

The IG report HAD to acknowledge wrong-doing by the FBI but went ridiculously out of its way to protect not only the FBI but to protect Hillary, Obama Cabinet Members, and Barak Obama himself.

For Example:

It was exposed that OBAMA US AG Loretta Lynch and FBI Director Comey collaborated in writing Hillary's exoneration letter months before the investigation was over / before the FBI even began interviewing witnesses ... AFTER - according to Comey in an interview - Lynch Obstructed Justice by 'DIRECTING' Comey to treat and call the investigation as a 'matter'.

Strzok e-mails show Strzok stating President Obama 'demanded to know everything' they were doing in their efforts against Trump, which means the entire operation was not only known to but approved / directed by Obama.

"may have" seems to feed what we want to be true. if they did, take 'em out. but news designed to get you emotional, isn't news and seldom is it the factual evidence said person is looking for.

"may have" is up there with CNN's anonymous sources.
AGAIN, it has already been proven that Strzok DID modify reports and documents. As posted, it is historical FACT that Strzok removed specific language straight out of the definition of the crime Hillary committed from the FBI's final report in order to protect Hillary from Indictment.

There is / was no 'may have' about it. HE DID IT.

FAIL!

Forum List

Back