FBI may have modified witness reports, misled DOJ watchdog with 'false information'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'The FBI may have "edited and changed" key witness reports in the Hillary Clinton and Russia investigations'

"The other thing that I would ask you to look into, there is growing evidence that 302s were edited and changed,” Meadows told Horowitz. “Those 302s, it is suggested that they were changed to either prosecute or not prosecute individuals. And that is very troubling.”

No $h!t! Color me completely 'shocked'!

:rolleyes:

The treasonous, criminal Obama administration conspiracy run by the FBI continues to be exposed...

FBI may have modified witness reports, misled DOJ watchdog with 'false information,' GOP Rep says

The anti-Clinton insurgency at the FBI, explained

Taken together, it’s easy to come away with the conclusion that the FBI is out to get Hillary Clinton. The truth, though, is far more complicated. The FBI isn’t a monolith, and it isn’t the bureau as a whole that is targeting Clinton. Experts who study the FBI believe the leaks are coming from a small clique of agents who profoundly distrust Clinton and believe she deserves to be punished for what they see as a long record of ethically dubious behavior.

“Comey has unleashed a lot of the bad behavior by people down the line by signaling that it’s okay to treat Hillary Clinton differently,” says Matthew Miller, a Democrat who formerly served as a spokesperson for the Justice Department. “There certainly seem to be FBI agents who have taken a really hard partisan line and are just kind of blinded by their anger and hatred toward Hillary Clinton.”

The recent series of FBI leaks are particularly worrisome because they raise the prospect of a state security agency equipped with the full resources and investigative might of the federal government working to interfere in the elections. The FBI is so powerful — it can, with court approval, issue subpoenas, tap phones, intercept emails and conduct round-the-clock surveillance — that even a small coterie of its agents can find ways of influencing the political process. That’s the kind of thing we normally see in autocracies like Egypt or Turkey, not here in the United States.

It’s impossible to know how many agents support Trump, and the anti-Clinton leaks are likely the result of only a tiny minority of the bureau. Still, the fact that a small fraction of the FBI’s workforce has felt free to take steps that could impact the election is profoundly alarming.

The anti-Clinton insurgency at the FBI, explained

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

Anti-Clinton Sentiment Reportedly Prompted FBI Leaks: 'The FBI Is Trumpland'

'TRUMPLAND': FBI Agent Admits That Anti-Clinton Sentiment Drives Investigation

'The Antichrist personified': 'Open warfare' and antipathy toward Clinton is reportedly fueling the FBI leaks

FBI leaks reportedly triggered by anti-Hillary Clinton atmosphere

Bwuhahaha...

The FBI publicly declared Hillary had Obstructed Justice, violating a subpoena and attempting to delete over 15,000 official documents that proved she violated both the FOIA and Federal Records Acts....

FBI Director Comet openly admitted to the public that Hillary broke laws, then added in her weak defense that she was too stupid to know she was doing it...

FVI Agent Strzok's Trump-Hating Pro-Hillary emails show the massive, criminal bias within the FBI in favor of Hillary...

The IG report just declared Hillary broke laws but then ridiculously claimed she never demonstrated 's intent' to break laws .... Despite the fact that she illegally refused to comply with the FBI's subpoena by Obstructing Justice by illegally deleting thousands of documents, illegally destroying classified devices, and using Bleach But in an attempt to erase evidence...

But snowflakes like you still insinuate / claim the FBI was 'out to get Hillary'...

These claims are no longer funny - they are DISTURBING.

Bwuhahaha...

The FBI publicly declared Hillary had Obstructed Justice, violating a subpoena and attempting to delete over 15,000 official documents that proved she violated both the FOIA and Federal Records Acts....

FBI Director Comet openly admitted to the public that Hillary broke laws, then added in her weak defense that she was too stupid to know she was doing it...

FVI Agent Strzok's Trump-Hating Pro-Hillary emails show the massive, criminal bias within the FBI in favor of Hillary...

The IG report just declared Hillary broke laws but then ridiculously claimed she never demonstrated 's intent' to break laws .... Despite the fact that she illegally refused to comply with the FBI's subpoena by Obstructing Justice by illegally deleting thousands of documents, illegally destroying classified devices, and using Bleach But in an attempt to erase evidence...

But snowflakes like you still insinuate / claim the FBI was 'out to get Hillary'...

None of that was proven.

'The FBI may have "edited and changed" key witness reports in the Hillary Clinton and Russia investigations'

"The other thing that I would ask you to look into, there is growing evidence that 302s were edited and changed,” Meadows told Horowitz. “Those 302s, it is suggested that they were changed to either prosecute or not prosecute individuals. And that is very troubling.”

The treasonous, criminal Obama administration conspiracy run by the FBI continues to be exposed...

FBI may have modified witness reports, misled DOJ watchdog with 'false information,' GOP Rep says

Let's face it.......nothing is on the up and up in Washington.

Bwuhahaha...

None of that was proven.

Idle speculation doesn't convince you?

Bwuhahaha...

None of that was proven.

There was no bias against Trump by the FBU, that's what the IG report said. So you keep being a sucker for Trumps CYA scheme he's using to try staying in office and I'll deal with truth.

Bwuhahaha...

None of that was proven.

There was no bias against Trump by the FBU, that's what the IG report said. So you keep being a sucker for Trumps CYA scheme he's using to try staying in office and I'll deal with truth.

I should have been more clear. I'm ridiculing Congressman Meadows (R-Batshit), for saying, and the rightwing nutjob poster, for repeating, the fact-free claims that Meadows made on FOX.

You lying piece of shit Russian troll.

There is no end to your attempts to undermine democracy. No lie you won’t tell.

They may have?

You funny.
Thats all you have on Trump, he may have...

He's has already admitted that he lied about hush money, about the statement he dictated aboard AF1 in his son's name, and about Obama's birth certificate. He apparently was lying when he said he looked forward to an interview, under oath, with your fellow Marine, Bob Mueller. How do you decide when he's telling the truth? Flip a coin? Nah, the odds would tilted at 50/50.

The number of lawsuits filed against Trump tell you that his word is not his bond, and neither is his signature. Trust in Trump? You got to be fucking kidding me.

Where's the IG report on the NY FBI investigators that leaked on the Clinton server investigation to Rudy Giuliani who then leaked about it on FOX news, Laura Ingrahm's show?

Why was this not released with the IG's report so it would show the whole story and what influenced Comey's bad moves? And show, most of the FBI from the get go was conservative and was anti Hillary....?

Then we find out last night, Rudy Giuliani was called in by the Mueller team, for questioning on it, early in the day yesterday.....

This could be why Horowitz left it out of his IG report, because he knew it was involved in illegalities Mueller was investigating and Rudy was going to be called in to testify before Mueller's team???

Bwuhahaha...

None of that was proven.

I should have been more clear. I'm ridiculing Congressman Meadows (R-Batshit), for saying, and the rightwing nutjob poster, for repeating, the fact-free claims that Meadows made on FOX.

My bad. Apologies.

There was no bias against Trump by the FBU, that's what the IG report said.
You just pointed out the biggest piece of evidence that the US IG helped, in part, cover the FBI's a$$ against the most severe crimes they committed.

Disgraced FBI Agent and Fired Mueller Investigator Strozk's e-mail messages between his equally politically biased / treasonous adulterous FBI Agent (Page) proves there was EXTREME, CRIMINAL BIAS:

PAGE: (Paraphrased) 'Tell me Trump is not going to win the WH.'

STRZOK: (NOT paraphrased) "WE WILL STOP HIM."

'NUFF SAID!

Having just destroyed your spoon-fed DNC talking point, I will thus completely ignore you further on this subject, as you have shown you can not be honest about any of it.

Bwuhahaha...

None of that was proven.

My bad. Apologies.

No sweat. I don't always provide appropriate context.

You just pointed out the biggest piece of evidence that the US IG helped, in part, cover the FBI's a$$ against the most severe crimes they committed.

Disgraced FBI Agent and Fired Mueller Investigator Strozk's e-mail messages between his equally politically biased / treasonous adulterous FBI Agent (Page) proves there was EXTREME, CRIMINAL BIAS:

Having just destroyed your spoon-fed DNC talking point, I will thus completely ignore you further on this subject, as you have shown you can not be honest about any of it.

You've destroyed nothing. The IG determined there was no bias against Trump.

None of that was proven.

My bad. Apologies.

No sweat. I don't always provide appropriate context.

We all make mistakes. Except Trump, he's perfect. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

He speculating out loud and fox is tak ng it and running with it as if he had evidence.

He does not.

You guys sure like those nothingburgers don't you.

You've destroyed nothing. The IG determined there was no bias against Trump.
Nope...it was all against Hillary.

Forum List

Back