FBI: Man who wanted to attack the White House with anti tank rocket arrested

Madonna publicly stated, "That she had thought a lot about blowing up the White House".

Why wasn't she arrested??
... :dunno:

C'mon Sunni Man.....may be she should have been ok?

but get real man.....get real.

Hasher Jallal Taheb, 21, of Cumming was arrested Wednesday and is charged with attempting to damage or destroy a building owned by the United States using fire or an explosive, U.S. Attorney Byung J. "BJay" Pak said.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ia-man-arrested-in-plot-to-attack-white-house

Hahahahahahahah dumbass.

Potential terrorist posts on internet discussion board:

"I'd like to get an anti-tank rocket and blow up the White House.."

Undercover FBI Agent: "Sure, dood. I can hook you up."

Potential terrorist: Alright. We meet somewhere. I bring money.

Undercover FBI chuckling in the background: Ok dood. I'll be there.

:laughing0301::laugh::lmao::lol:
Yeah, definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Probably the kinda fella you would call a "RINO".

Hasher Jallal Taheb, 21, of Cumming was arrested Wednesday and is charged with attempting to damage or destroy a building owned by the United States using fire or an explosive, U.S. Attorney Byung J. "BJay" Pak said.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ia-man-arrested-in-plot-to-attack-white-house

Hahahahahahahah dumbass.

Just think: We'll be digging through your history some day too, after your face is plastered all over the news.

:laughing0301:

Madonna publicly stated, "That she had thought a lot about blowing up the White House".

Why wasn't she arrested??
... :cool:

"Blowing up the White House"?

My hearing aid batteries must be running low. I thought she said she wanted to "Blow everyone in the White House."

Well........if only we would listen to the liberals.............Had we passed a law to ban all weapons .........he would have never tried to get that anti tank round because it would be illegal........

Geesh.......I could have had a V-8
Ha! I have several hundred TOWs in my missile locker...

Well........if only we would listen to the liberals.............Had we passed a law to ban all weapons .........he would have never tried to get that anti tank round because it would be illegal........

You'd just shoot yer dick off.

I wore that thing down to a nub having sex while in the army with all the hot chicks, so I am sure the missile would miss..

I wore that thing down to a nub having sex while in the army with all the hot chicks, so I am sure the missile would miss..

Riigghhhtt.

attachment.php

Hahahahahahahah dumbass.

Just think: We'll be digging through your history some day too, after your face is plastered all over the news.

:laughing0301:
Lol, I'm no RWNJ, you won't be reading about me in the papers.

Jallal Taheb. Sounds like a friend (or relative) of Obama.
-------------------------- I didn't look at link but he or his parents was probably LEGALLY imported to the USA eh ??

Then why didn't he get the anti tank weapon? Why didn't he just walk into Wal-Mart and buy one?

Mr.Taheb hears libs like Shifty Schiff and Nervous Nancy talking about how President Trump is a traitor who should be imprisoned, and it works up weak minded individuals like himself.

It would be nice if the libs would take a little bit of responsibility for this kind of shit.

Hahahahahahahah dumbass.

These people need medical help. Anyone with the training or knowledge know at anti tank rocket is not going to do the damage they think. The act serves not purpose and so I rate the jerk as a Wack job who needs to be locked up and treated.

Forum List

Back