FBI launches Clinton Foundation investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I having a strong suspicion that this "investigation" will turn into a white wash to provide cover for Hillary in 2016. After the corruption at the IRS, it's not a leap to suspect that the FBI is equally compromised (especially considering the Holder legacy).

If she were a Republican, Obama would have already ordered her arrest and the immediate shut down of her Foundation. Nothing will come of this. It's just another sham.
So knowing the OP investigation claim is a hoax, you guys will continue to treat it as though it is legitimate. As long as it supports your agenda, it doesn't matter to you that you are basing your opinions on a lie. Kind of typical.

Like i said, if she were a Republican, Obama would have already ordered arrests. She's a corrupt asshole. And so is he for covering for her.
There is no crime, hater dupe. Ay caramba.

So y'all bots keep saying. But i'm pretty sure if she was a Republican, you'd be begging your Dear Leader to order the IRS in to make arrests and shut the foundation down. You're just a hateful dishonest hypocrite. It is what it is.

The courts and the law couldn't give a crap about your brainwashed propaganda and BS, hater dupe. And stop bad mouthing the US government and your fellow citizens with no evidence but stupid, blind hate, Change the channel. You and your sold out, misled party are a disgrace.

It would be a shame if Cankles and Bill ended up in orange....not really

FBI Launches Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Bribery Case

After several weeks of speculation whether the Department of Justice would investigate wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton in their “Pay for Play” scheme through their family’s foundation, the FBI has in fact launched a formal investigation.

At stake is more than $100 million purportedly paid to the Clintons through their foundation–The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Reports have surfaced that the foundation served as nothing more than a pool into which bribes were paid, soliciting political favors from Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Editor

As I suspected, you're lying. There is no such investigation.

As are your Memes. The Clinton Foundation is known worldwide for their work in Africa. But keep attacking.

The Koch Foundation isn't doing charitable work, it's playing politics.
Yes they are known for their work abroad. Like Haiti where money went missing.
Clintonistas are such a pathetic lot.
Protesters Gather at Clinton Foundation to Complain of Missing Money from Haiti Recovery The Weekly Standard

Hey Rabbi, did you look at the video of all the protesters, maybe there were a half of dozen. I've seen more people at a bus stop! :biggrin:
So does that somehow negate the fact that the Clinton screwed the Haitian people? You're such a fucking tool.

After several weeks of speculation whether the Department of Justice would investigate wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton in their “Pay for Play” scheme through their family’s foundation, the FBI has in fact launched a formal investigation.

At stake is more than $100 million purportedly paid to the Clintons through their foundation–The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Reports have surfaced that the foundation served as nothing more than a pool into which bribes were paid, soliciting political favors from Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Editor

As are your Memes. The Clinton Foundation is known worldwide for their work in Africa. But keep attacking.

Protesters Gather at Clinton Foundation to Complain of Missing Money from Haiti Recovery The Weekly Standard

Hey Rabbi, did you look at the video of all the protesters, maybe there were a half of dozen. I've seen more people at a bus stop! :biggrin:
So does that somehow negate the fact that the Clinton screwed the Haitian people? You're such a fucking tool.

No, I'm laughing at your big protest. I would guess you didn't watch the video, you just went ahead and posted the link..You have done that one before. I remember when you posted a link about Wisconsin's budget shortfall to prove me wrong and all your link did was prove me right. You should read the link thoroughly before posting. Just trying to help you out, bud!
For the record, I have never voted for a Clinton and if Hillary is a candidate in 2016 general election, I will continue my streak of not voting for a Clinton.
Where as you will vote for anyone the GOP nominates and I mean anyone. I guess that'd make YOU the tool.

Editor

No, I'm laughing at your big protest. I would guess you didn't watch the video, you just went ahead and posted the link..You have done that one before. I remember when you posted a link about Wisconsin's budget shortfall to prove me wrong and all your link did was prove me right. You should read the link thoroughly before posting. Just trying to help you out, bud!
For the record, I have never voted for a Clinton and if Hillary is a candidate in 2016 general election, I will continue my streak of not voting for a Clinton.
Where as you will vote for anyone the GOP nominates and I mean anyone. I guess that'd make YOU the tool.
OK so it does not negate what I posted. Thanks for clearing that up, tool.

When you do a search for this lying pos's allegation you come right back to here, this thread. Just an attention whore who thinks it is cool to waste peoples time on it's dopey imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back