FBI investigating NBPP threats

that would explain the self loathing

Ahhhh, did the emu's dramatic exit not work out for him? :lol: You may need to change your avian choice to chicken.
Alot of peeps are glad Del is back, you not so much.

Another one who knows more about what I think than I do. :lol: I couldn't give a rats ass whether he posts or not. I've learned not to get overly emotional about anonymous posters on messageboards. :lol:

Ahhhh, did the emu's dramatic exit not work out for him? :lol: You may need to change your avian choice to chicken.
Alot of peeps are glad Del is back, you not so much.

Another one who knows more about what I think than I do. :lol: I couldn't give a rats ass whether he posts or not. I've learned not to get overly emotional about anonymous posters on messageboards. :lol:

CG's comprehension fails are becoming more and more commonplace these days. :lmao:

Wow, they're being investigated. Well, hold the phone that's it then!

Hey, got a clue for you: They can be investigated all day long, but until someone PROSECUTES them, nothing will happen.

An FBI investigation involving multiple partners in multiple localities is not "doing nothing." And, an investigation is a requirement prior to prosecution. You can't effectively prosecute a case without a thorough investigation and collection of evidence. Those things take time, twinkle toes. But, if there's a case, I have no doubt that Bobby O'Neill will prosecute it with the tenacity of a pitbull. He's that kind of guy.

Sorry for your logic fail. Hope your day gets better.

And yet we have Zimmerman prosecuted by the press via information from law enforcement. Why is it ok to broadcast everything about Zimmerman but not about the Black panthers?

If the FBI is anything like the secret service, just send a few hookers over to keep them busy.

Wow, they're being investigated. Well, hold the phone that's it then!

Hey, got a clue for you: They can be investigated all day long, but until someone PROSECUTES them, nothing will happen.

An FBI investigation involving multiple partners in multiple localities is not "doing nothing." And, an investigation is a requirement prior to prosecution. You can't effectively prosecute a case without a thorough investigation and collection of evidence. Those things take time, twinkle toes. But, if there's a case, I have no doubt that Bobby O'Neill will prosecute it with the tenacity of a pitbull. He's that kind of guy.

Sorry for your logic fail. Hope your day gets better.

And yet we have Zimmerman prosecuted by the press via information from law enforcement. Why is it ok to broadcast everything about Zimmerman but not about the Black panthers?

Good Question, Why has Fox not made this a bigger story? What could be their motivation for missing this important part of the story?

BTW...I'm enjoying seeing CG flop around like a fish on a pier. The ownage in this thread is impressive. 9.5 out of 10

I've broadcast accurate information about the NBPP repeatedly in this thread. Who is the intended recipient of your post?

Forum List

Back