FBI investigating Christine O'Donnell

Now, now. I don't wish that anyone who might be innocent, and in the 2nd world you are still innocent until proven guilty. (That doesn't refer to the common 1st worlders)

If she is guilty, so is every member of congress.

um. far be it for me to defend the ethics of members of congress, but do they all use contributions to pay their rent?

Correction: Perpetual-campaign$!!!!!

You'd think.....with all her "education", she'd manage to find a real-job, instead.

:rolleyes:

I think most employers realize that anti-masturbation = no concentration

Glad you are so compassionate to people who dont agree with you politically. Makes it very easy to avoid giving you any sort of power and suspicious of anyone you actually like.

At least we understand that "refudiate" and "redudiate" aren't words. O'Donnell probably thinks they are because she's a Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil clone.

Face it.........O'Donnell is dumber than Palin.

Lets face it.... you gays..... errrr, I mean guys are scared of her as well.

You libs are a sick bunch of fukstix fo sho!

At least we understand that "refudiate" and "redudiate" aren't words. O'Donnell probably thinks they are because she's a Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil clone.

Face it.........O'Donnell is dumber than Palin.

Lets face it.... you gays..... errrr, I mean guys are scared of her as well.

You libs are a sick bunch of fukstix fo sho!
Don't you have some homework to do....like (maybe) spelling?

303.gif

She had $1M left over by the end of the campaign. I'm sure Washingtonians would rather see that pissed away on legal fees defending frivolous investigations than on political action.

Go look up how they got the Target Corporation to stop donating to political candidates.

Note to the Obama Administration:

No matter what you might think, "being conservative" is not illegal.

Well, not until you legislate Thoughtcrime, anyway.

They are working on that ......This has been the most opressive regime since FDR regime.....

She had $1M left over by the end of the campaign. I'm sure Washingtonians would rather see that pissed away on legal fees defending frivolous investigations than on political action.

Go look up how they got the Target Corporation to stop donating to political candidates.

This is exactly why Sarah had to resign.

You cant keep fighting these FRIVALOUS lawsuits forever.

FUCK THE LEFT! Your all a bunch of fukin COWARDS!

Likely nothing will happen. The only reason anyone "investigated" it was because they want to throw mud in her face...the same for all such "investigations".

anything to throw a roadblock and cast doubt the next time she decides to run.

They fear her.... bottom line.

Yeah......there's 50 states in the Union.

Doesn't change the fact that the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil doesn't have a decent vocabulary.

Also doesn't change the fact that O'Donnell is also a free loading bitch who hasn't had a job in a long time, nor has she got the fancy "college" that she bragged about.

She offends you so much that you hope she 'rots in jail'.... before she's even been charged, yet alone convicted. How very rational of you.... not.

I have little time for Palin or O'Donnell.... but for the fact that they drive fools like you crazy. That's entertaining as hell to me.

Note to the Obama Administration:

No matter what you might think, "being conservative" is not illegal.

Well, not until you legislate Thoughtcrime, anyway.

They are working on that ......This has been the most opressive regime since FDR regime.....

Ahem... Dubya o_0

Oh shut the fuck up.... he didnt do 1% of the shit this regime has done... and its only been 2 years!

Trust me, Im no Bush fan.... but he was a pussy cat compared to this regime.

Ahem... Dubya o_0

Oh shut the fuck up.... he didnt do 1% of the shit this regime has done... and its only been 2 years!

Obama has indeed CONTINUED many bad policies. No Democrat could ever have acquired so much power without so-called conservatives setting the precedent

Ahem... Dubya o_0

Obama has indeed CONTINUED many bad policies. No Democrat could ever have acquired so much power without so-called conservatives setting the precedent

Said it before..and I will say it again..

Once Presidents acquire a brand spanking new power..they are loathe to give it up. Left wing or Right wing.

Forum List

Back