FBI invenstigation cocludes Zimmer not Motivated by Race

It's too bad that there are some who would rather latch on to a chance to stir the race pot, than to show respect for our justice system.

huh?

i'm not quite sure what you're talking about. are you?

our justice system is finally doing what it's supposed to...which is try this man. that doesn't mean he's guilty. but deciding in advance that someone who's a proven liar is innocent is pretty amusing.

and i'll point out that the "conclusions" written about in the article were based on a poll of zimmerman's fellow neighborhood watch people.

gee... imagine that.

You are a Lawyer yet you pretend that A) an investigation was not conducted and B) that the Local DA did not decide there was no evidence of a crime and C) that the later charges are based on a media frenzy and crowd control.

Martin may very well have not been doing anything wrong. Nevertheless, Zimmerman did not recognize him as someone who was normally present there and he fit the profile of young black males who had been committing a number of burglaries in the neighborhood.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

It appears that Martin had made it all the way down to the vicinity of Brandy Green's townhouse where he was staying. All he had to do at that point was go inside and it's over: no encounter, no fight, no shooting, and Trayvon Martin lives. If he doubled back and attacked Zimmerman, that puts Martin in the role of the aggressor and the shooting was justified self-defense.

Evidence that Trayvon Martin Doubled Back
but shooting someone for being punched or hit is NOT LEGAL, and it did not give Zimmerman the right to KILL trayvon....

If trayvon was trying to KILL zimmerman, then you are right, if trayvon attacked Z for no reason AND was a lethal threat to zimmerman, then and only then, did zimmerman have a right to shoot him and kill him.

what if zimmerman did not have his gun? Would he have just duked it out with trayvon? Would he have stalked trayvon in the first place? So many unanswered questions....that I am presuming the trial will answer and the trial will get to the bottom of this whole mess....

Cuz right now, us USMBers only have the sensationalized info that the media has given us....and zimmerman deserves a fair trial with his peers as jury, as with anyone charged with a crime.

So, if someone is beating you, you're gonna ask them what their intentions are? Really? Good luck with that approach.

'What ifs' are of no consequence. We have a situation - of which we know some, but not all, the facts. Generally speaking, a wise approach is to withhold judgment until one has ALL the facts.

Weren't you one of the drooling hordes who talked about 'stalking' and shit? You're making a mockery of yourself by pretending you now care about 'facts'.
uh, I believe I have a pm where you and I discussed this whole thing CG....why don't you go back through your mail and reread it, to refresh your memory....maybe it was syrenn, but I am pretty certain it was you CG.

and yes, zimmerman was stalking Martin....but that doesn't give Martin the right to try to kill zimmerman...if that is what happened, and zimmerman had no right to kill Martin, unless Martin was able to or trying to kill him.

but shooting someone for being punched or hit is NOT LEGAL, and it did not give Zimmerman the right to KILL trayvon....

If trayvon was trying to KILL zimmerman, then you are right, if trayvon attacked Z for no reason AND was a lethal threat to zimmerman, then and only then, did zimmerman have a right to shoot him and kill him.

what if zimmerman did not have his gun? Would he have just duked it out with trayvon? Would he have stalked trayvon in the first place? So many unanswered questions....that I am presuming the trial will answer and the trial will get to the bottom of this whole mess....

Cuz right now, us USMBers only have the sensationalized info that the media has given us....and zimmerman deserves a fair trial with his peers as jury, as with anyone charged with a crime.

So, if someone is beating you, you're gonna ask them what their intentions are? Really? Good luck with that approach.

'What ifs' are of no consequence. We have a situation - of which we know some, but not all, the facts. Generally speaking, a wise approach is to withhold judgment until one has ALL the facts.

Weren't you one of the drooling hordes who talked about 'stalking' and shit? You're making a mockery of yourself by pretending you now care about 'facts'.
uh, I believe I have a pm where you and I discussed this whole thing CG....why don't you go back through your mail and reread it, to refresh your memory....maybe it was syrenn, but I am pretty certain it was you CG.

and yes, zimmerman was stalking Martin....but that doesn't give Martin the right to try to kill zimmerman...if that is what happened, and zimmerman had no right to kill Martin, unless Martin was able to or trying to kill him.

Yes we can see how you care about facts.

Fact... Zimmerman was part of neighborhood watch
Fact... Zimmerman saw a young black man not from the neighborhood
Fact... Zimmerman knew that young black men had been robbing houses
Fact... Zimmerman called 911 to report the person
Fact... Zimmerman knew that in the past by not watching the person that the cops would lose them
Fact... Zimmerman STATED that after he was ATTACKED and having his head pounded into the ground that Martin said he was gonna die and went for the gun on Zimmerman's hip.

You mean like those facts?

Fact... Zimmerman knew that in the past by not watching the person that the cops would lose them
Fact... Zimmerman STATED that after he was ATTACKED and having his head pounded into the ground that Martin said he was gonna die and went for the gun on Zimmerman's hip.

Fact, zimmermann was part of a neighborhood watch but HE WAS NOT ON DUTY the night of trayvon's killing.

Fact: Neighborhood watch people are NOT allowed to carry a gun when on duty.

Fact: zimmerman saw a black man...that he personally did not recognize.....whoopie do! Do you truly know everyone? Can no one in the neighborhood have any visitors or zimmerman would kill them?

Fact: Black men were robbing the neighborhood...so what does this have to do with Martin...are you saying zimmerman profiled martin for the crimes only because he was Black? and you believe this was racially motivated?

Fact: Zimmerman called the police department, not 911 and was asked by the police to stand back, that he didn't have to follow him.

Fact: zimmerman knew the police would let the guy get off and not catch zimmerman.... yeah sure, and how exactly did he KNOW this about the police?

non-Fact: zimmerman said trayvon said he was going to take zimmerman's gun yadahyadah yadaha....Please provide a LINK for that one RGS....never read it in the original police report.

Fact, zimmermann was part of a neighborhood watch but HE WAS NOT ON DUTY the night of trayvon's killing.

Fact: zimmerman saw a black man...that he personally did not recognize.....whoopie do! Do you truly know everyone? Can no one in the neighborhood have any visitors or zimmerman would kill them?

Fact: Black men were robbing the neighborhood...so what does this have to do with Martin...are you saying zimmerman profiled martin for the crimes only because he was Black? and you believe this was racially motivated?

Fact: Zimmerman called the police department, not 911 and was asked by the police to stand back, that he didn't have to follow him.

Fact: zimmerman knew the police would let the guy get off and not catch zimmerman.... yeah sure, and how exactly did he KNOW this about the police?

non-Fact: zimmerman said trayvon said he was going to take zimmerman's gun yadahyadah yadaha....Please provide a LINK for that one RGS....never read it in the original police report.

Like I thought you don't do facts you just make shit up. As for the last learn to read, Zimmerman's statement to the police was that Martin said he was gonna die tonight and that Martin was trying to take his HOLSTERED gun.

You may want to actually pay attention if you are going to claim you follow the facts.

I rarely keep PMs. Seems a tad 'anal' to me.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman was 'stalking' Martin. None. Nada. Zip. Zero. I don't know why you insist that there is - there is speculation and opinion - but not one solid fact on which to stand that claim.

Zimmerman had every right to defend himself. The issue is whether his version of what happened stands up to the evidence. So far, I have read not one fact that disputes his version. But then, I don't pay attention to biased media reporting so perhaps I have a slightly different - and much more intellectually sound - basis for my comments.

I suggest you review your 'facts'... because you're misusing the word 'fact' with many of those 'facts'.

If Zimmerman would have stayed inside his house, and obeyed the 911 dispathcers instructions not
to approach Travon Martin, he would not have been arrested for the teenagers murder.

This wanna be cop should have the book thrown at him.
He caused the entire situation to occur.

He had his truck in his house?

If Zimmerman would have stayed inside his house, and obeyed the 911 dispathcers instructions not
to approach Travon Martin, he would not have been arrested for the teenagers murder.

This wanna be cop should have the book thrown at him.
He caused the entire situation to occur.

It is an alarming statistic that 100% of all killings are caused by the killer.

Except for the ones that aren't.

Pretty weird that the UK Guardian has an informant inside the FBI.

I find that the Mail and others usually will get the not so much the scoop, but make the decision to print material American media are not willing to release.
Actually, the Mail and other right-wing rags leave out the most important part of what was in the FBI report, which the American media included!!! The Brits left out the part about Zimmerman buying a cop killer gun after the shooting!!!

George Zimmerman evidence: Prosecutor set to release Zimmerman evidence at 10 a.m. - Orlando Sentinel

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist

9:17 p.m. EST, July 12, 2012|By Jeff Weiner and Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

A gun-shop owner said Zimmerman came in weeks after the Feb. 26 shooting and said "his life was in danger and he needs more guns."
He got at least one more: The day of his arrest April 11, FDLE agents found in his rental car a "cop killer" handgun, a Belgian-made semiautomatic pistol, capable of firing bullets at such high velocity that they can pierce body armor. He also had three magazines of ammunition.

Cop killer gun? Whoever wrote that is an idiot, any quality handgun is capable of firing high velocity rounds, and only idiots buy weapons that are not high quality.

I find that the Mail and others usually will get the not so much the scoop, but make the decision to print material American media are not willing to release.
Actually, the Mail and other right-wing rags leave out the most important part of what was in the FBI report, which the American media included!!! The Brits left out the part about Zimmerman buying a cop killer gun after the shooting!!!

George Zimmerman evidence: Prosecutor set to release Zimmerman evidence at 10 a.m. - Orlando Sentinel

A gun-shop owner said Zimmerman came in weeks after the Feb. 26 shooting and said "his life was in danger and he needs more guns."
He got at least one more: The day of his arrest April 11, FDLE agents found in his rental car a "cop killer" handgun, a Belgian-made semiautomatic pistol, capable of firing bullets at such high velocity that they can pierce body armor. He also had three magazines of ammunition.

Cop killer gun? Whoever wrote that is an idiot, any quality handgun is capable of firing high velocity rounds, and only idiots buy weapons that are not high quality.

Don't confuse retards. He believes there is such a thing as an assault rifle as well.Don't let him know that any properly constructed pistol can fire high velocity rounds since the round determines the velocity not the weapon.

Further I am waiting for him to tell us what LAW Zimmerman broke if he bought a new handgun.

George Zimmerman a 'busybody' but not racist, FBI report concludes | World news | guardian.co.uk

Federal agents interviewed many of the neighbourhood watch leader's friends, colleagues and family members as part of their civil rights investigation into the 26 February shooting but found nobody who believed Zimmerman, 28, was motivated by racial bias.
To Bad NBC made sure many people will never believe it.
The reason NBC is still on the air is because it is at the beck and call of rich radicals who are Democrats. Jackson, Sharpton, et al. Jackson threatens people who don't take up his causes, right or wrong, and Sharpton rallies his paritioners to either support or buoycott those who agree/disagree with his positions, which aren't always based on the truth, but on how he would like to use a situation to get attention and the big bucks. It's a corrupt racket, just like Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker who plyed people with words and preached gimmie, then pocketed a king's ransom from the collection plate to live like one.

You just can't make this shit up.

Thanks, Charles Main, for the good news.

well, i never thought it was racially motivated...i simply think zimmerman thought martin was up to no good when he started out that night....

but the bottom line, is that he killed a 17 year old that was NOT 'up to no good', when he began to follow and stalk him....

a person is dead, due to zimmerman's actions that night... so, it has to go to trial....

Martin may very well have not been doing anything wrong. Nevertheless, Zimmerman did not recognize him as someone who was normally present there and he fit the profile of young black males who had been committing a number of burglaries in the neighborhood.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

It appears that Martin had made it all the way down to the vicinity of Brandy Green's townhouse where he was staying. All he had to do at that point was go inside and it's over: no encounter, no fight, no shooting, and Trayvon Martin lives. If he doubled back and attacked Zimmerman, that puts Martin in the role of the aggressor and the shooting was justified self-defense.

Evidence that Trayvon Martin Doubled Back

It's always wise to go back to the initial police report. Their consensus was that Zimmerman's wounds were consistent with his story. The man he shot was closing in on lethal force, hitting his head on the pavement over and over.

The police had nothing to gain or lose by writing up their report as they did. I'm the mother of a cop. She knows how to tell if she is being bs'd or not. She pulls out her little tape and takes measurements at accident and other scenes if she has to. Later on, those measurements can be analyzed to tell their own story. Everything Zimmerman said was backed up with data that favored his testimony as true.

The sensationalism came in when the usual suspects came in and blew everything out of proportion to use lies to create a political prop to get what they want out of the situation. That's when truth went completely out the window. It's unfortunate that a sitting President was cowed into falsely accusing a fellow American of a crime when he actually had no clue about the facts of the matter. He wanted to stir up fake racist trouble to use politically and he's continuing on that path.

Patrick Buchannan wrote today:
"God save me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies--that thought must be coursing through the mind of President Obama right now as his White House rigs for silent running in the murder trial of George Zimmerman. Obama foolishly inserted himself into this volatile case weeks ago, and injected the issue of race. Expressing empathy with the family of Trayvon Martin, Obama flashed a signal of racial solidarity: “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.” Obama also implied that he shares the liberal perspective that America is a country where black kids must walk in daily fear of white racist vigilantes. 'All of us have to do some soul-searching to figure out how does something like this happen. And that means that we examine the laws and the context for what happened, as well as the specifics of the incident.'"

"Translation: The death of Trayvon tells us something is wrong with America." http://www.humanevents.com/2012/04/13/obamas-zimmerman-problem/
Then Mr. Buchannan surmises that most people in this country consider Obama's words a slander against America, "refuted by the statistics on interracial crime."

Obama has an agenda, and he ignores the truth in favor of feel good stuff.

It's absolutely wrong, and if he doesn't apologize, he is arrogant. Americans do not care for highfaluting arrogance in the people's White House. Neighborhood Watch folk are NOT vigilantes. They keep crime down.

Last edited:

Don't confuse retards. He believes there is such a thing as an assault rifle as well.Don't let him know that any properly constructed pistol can fire high velocity rounds since the round determines the velocity not the weapon.

Further I am waiting for him to tell us what LAW Zimmerman broke if he bought a new handgun.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2H-DUrey6w]PDW Sidearm 9mm Armor Piercing VBR-Belgium Muzic - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back