FBI invenstigation cocludes Zimmer not Motivated by Race

well, i never thought it was racially motivated...i simply think zimmerman thought martin was up to no good when he started out that night....

but the bottom line, is that he killed a 17 year old that was NOT 'up to no good', when he began to follow and stalk him....

a person is dead, due to zimmerman's actions that night... so, it has to go to trial....

well, i never thought it was racially motivated...i simply think zimmerman thought martin was up to no good when he started out that night....

but the bottom line, is that he killed a 17 year old that was NOT 'up to no good', when he began to follow and stalk him....

a person is dead, due to zimmerman's actions that night... so, it has to go to trial....

Martin may very well have not been doing anything wrong. Nevertheless, Zimmerman did not recognize him as someone who was normally present there and he fit the profile of young black males who had been committing a number of burglaries in the neighborhood.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

It appears that Martin had made it all the way down to the vicinity of Brandy Green's townhouse where he was staying. All he had to do at that point was go inside and it's over: no encounter, no fight, no shooting, and Trayvon Martin lives. If he doubled back and attacked Zimmerman, that puts Martin in the role of the aggressor and the shooting was justified self-defense.

Evidence that Trayvon Martin Doubled Back

Trial by jury, not trial by media. There is no evidence that Zimmerman 'stalked' Martin. Hysterical hyperbole always loses an argument.

I can't believe this case is still in the media..

they just refuse to let it go

it's like they want to create another Rodney King

Trial by jury, not trial by media. There is no evidence that Zimmerman 'stalked' Martin. Hysterical hyperbole always loses an argument.

the third definition down for
stalk =
3. To track prey or quarry.

quarry=
2. An object of pursuit: The police lost their quarry in the crowd.

I did use the PROPER word CG....you don't get to rewrite its definition all by your lonesome, do you? ;)

stalk =

quarry=

I did use the PROPER word CG....you don't get to rewrite its definition all by your lonesome, do you? ;)

There is no evidence that Zimmerman 'stalked' Martin. None. Nada. Zip. Right word - but it remains hyperbolic bullshit. Trial by media should never be acceptable in a civilized society. I assume the left still claim to remain civilized or are y'all giving up any pretense of an understanding of 'justice' and 'due process'?

stalk =

quarry=

There is no evidence that Zimmerman 'stalked' Martin. None. Nada. Zip. Right word - but it remains hyperbolic bullshit. Trial by media should never be acceptable in a civilized society. I assume the left still claim to remain civilized or are y'all giving up any pretense of an understanding of 'justice' and 'due process'?
I agree with you on trial by media never being acceptable...

I don't really fit in to "one group" called the left CG.... I am me! :) Not a bunch of left wingers and not a bunch of right wingers either!

stalk =

quarry=

I agree with you on trial by media never being acceptable...

I don't really fit in to "one group" called the left CG.... I am me! :) Not a bunch of left wingers and not a bunch of right wingers either!

And yet here you are claiming hyperbole as 'fact'. Go figure.

The Martins have lost their son, to this vigilante psychopath, he must be punished by the courts or the public will enact their own form of Justice.

So you are advocating vigilante justice?

Actually, the big thing is a loss in confidence in the authorities which will effect how well they work in the area. This is why they did not allow the police chief to resign and fired his ass.

Will there be vigilantes that go after zimmerman, I don't know, but there is a high likelihood there will be. His life is ruined at least for the next decade. He would probably be safer in prison segregated from the population. One thing I am sure of, it will cause crime to be escalated around the country because people have less confidence in the police and will take things into their own hands. I would like to say it is wrong, but it is the way people react. You should expect it to happen, and it is one of the biggest reasons the local PD were way the fuck out of line to just dismiss all charges and play judge and jury on their own. Thank you florida for being a state full of corruption and bullshit.

Inconsequential. There will still be riots if he gets off light.

So now we should convict people of crimes not because they're guilty, but because of The Mob's inability to control itself? When did we become the French Revolution?

When the idiots realized that they were sold bullshit by their media. Instead of admitting that they got it wrong, they prefer to cling to their lies and railroad a man into prison. Sick individuals.

hm....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw]Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube[/ame]

It's too bad that there are some who would rather latch on to a chance to stir the race pot, than to show respect for our justice system.

huh?

i'm not quite sure what you're talking about. are you?

our justice system is finally doing what it's supposed to...which is try this man. that doesn't mean he's guilty. but deciding in advance that someone who's a proven liar is innocent is pretty amusing.

and i'll point out that the "conclusions" written about in the article were based on a poll of zimmerman's fellow neighborhood watch people.

gee... imagine that.

Martin may very well have not been doing anything wrong. Nevertheless, Zimmerman did not recognize him as someone who was normally present there and he fit the profile of young black males who had been committing a number of burglaries in the neighborhood.

It appears that Martin had made it all the way down to the vicinity of Brandy Green's townhouse where he was staying. All he had to do at that point was go inside and it's over: no encounter, no fight, no shooting, and Trayvon Martin lives. If he doubled back and attacked Zimmerman, that puts Martin in the role of the aggressor and the shooting was justified self-defense.

but shooting someone for being punched or hit is NOT LEGAL, and it did not give Zimmerman the right to KILL trayvon....

If trayvon was trying to KILL zimmerman, then you are right, if trayvon attacked Z for no reason AND was a lethal threat to zimmerman, then and only then, did zimmerman have a right to shoot him and kill him.

what if zimmerman did not have his gun? Would he have just duked it out with trayvon? Would he have stalked trayvon in the first place? So many unanswered questions....that I am presuming the trial will answer and the trial will get to the bottom of this whole mess....

Cuz right now, us USMBers only have the sensationalized info that the media has given us....and zimmerman deserves a fair trial with his peers as jury, as with anyone charged with a crime.

It's too bad that there are some who would rather latch on to a chance to stir the race pot, than to show respect for our justice system.

huh?

i'm not quite sure what you're talking about. are you?

our justice system is finally doing what it's supposed to...which is try this man. that doesn't mean he's guilty. but deciding in advance that someone who's a proven liar is innocent is pretty amusing.

and i'll point out that the "conclusions" written about in the article were based on a poll of zimmerman's fellow neighborhood watch people.

gee... imagine that.

Interesting because my understanding is that one needs evidence to 'try' someone - we don't just try people without some evidence of wrongdoing... it's for the jury to decide guilt or innocence from there... but... a fundamental part of the 'due process' is to investigate... generally, we should only charge and try someone with some sort of evidence.

I'll point out... so far... all we have is hysterical bullshit, no actual evidence of wrongdoing.

but shooting someone for being punched or hit is NOT LEGAL, and it did not give Zimmerman the right to KILL trayvon....

If trayvon was trying to KILL zimmerman, then you are right, if trayvon attacked Z for no reason AND was a lethal threat to zimmerman, then and only then, did zimmerman have a right to shoot him and kill him.

what if zimmerman did not have his gun? Would he have just duked it out with trayvon? Would he have stalked trayvon in the first place? So many unanswered questions....that I am presuming the trial will answer and the trial will get to the bottom of this whole mess....

Cuz right now, us USMBers only have the sensationalized info that the media has given us....and zimmerman deserves a fair trial with his peers as jury, as with anyone charged with a crime.

So, if someone is beating you, you're gonna ask them what their intentions are? Really? Good luck with that approach.

'What ifs' are of no consequence. We have a situation - of which we know some, but not all, the facts. Generally speaking, a wise approach is to withhold judgment until one has ALL the facts.

Weren't you one of the drooling hordes who talked about 'stalking' and shit? You're making a mockery of yourself by pretending you now care about 'facts'.

The Martins have lost their son, to this vigilante psychopath, he must be punished by the courts or the public will enact their own form of Justice.

So you are advocating vigilante justice?

Actually, the big thing is a loss in confidence in the authorities which will effect how well they work in the area. This is why they did not allow the police chief to resign and fired his ass.

Will there be vigilantes that go after zimmerman, I don't know, but there is a high likelihood there will be. His life is ruined at least for the next decade. He would probably be safer in prison segregated from the population. One thing I am sure of, it will cause crime to be escalated around the country because people have less confidence in the police and will take things into their own hands. I would like to say it is wrong, but it is the way people react. You should expect it to happen, and it is one of the biggest reasons the local PD were way the fuck out of line to just dismiss all charges and play judge and jury on their own. Thank you florida for being a state full of corruption and bullshit.

For the SLOW and STUPID..... The Police made no decision on whether to try Zimmerman or not. The Local DA DID THAT, as was his JOB and responsibility. He, the DA, advised the police that no charges would be brought in the case. Or are you suggestion the Cops should have held Zimmerman illegally cause they disagreed with the District Attorney?

Forum List

Back