FBI invenstigation cocludes Zimmer not Motivated by Race

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
If Zimmerman would have stayed inside his house, and obeyed the 911 dispathcers instructions not
to approach Travon Martin, he would not have been arrested for the teenagers murder.

This wanna be cop should have the book thrown at him.
He caused the entire situation to occur.

If Zimmerman would have stayed inside his house, and obeyed the 911 dispathcers instructions not
to approach Travon Martin, he would not have been arrested for the teenagers murder.

It is an alarming statistic that 100% of all killings are caused by the killer.

He will never be Convicted of Murder. Worst he will get is Manslaughter. So far the Evidence looks like he wont even get that, and yes there will be Riots.

It's too bad that there are some who would rather latch on to a chance to stir the race pot, than to show respect for our justice system.

It's too bad that there are some who would rather latch on to a chance to stir the race pot, than to show respect for our justice system.

How bad does NBC look for that Hack job edit they did.

Man, Zimmerman should be able to sue their fucking asses off for that, as well as claim it tainted the Jury Pool. lol

Perhaps the worst case of Blatant Dishonest Editing by one of the Big 3 Networks I have ever seen.

It's surprising that this was the result of the FBI investigation. Certainly they would have invented something instead of presenting the facts.

Pretty weird that the UK Guardian has an informant inside the FBI.

I find that the Mail and others usually will get the not so much the scoop, but make the decision to print material American media are not willing to release.
Actually, the Mail and other right-wing rags leave out the most important part of what was in the FBI report, which the American media included!!! The Brits left out the part about Zimmerman buying a cop killer gun after the shooting!!!

George Zimmerman evidence: Prosecutor set to release Zimmerman evidence at 10 a.m. - Orlando Sentinel

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist

9:17 p.m. EST, July 12, 2012|By Jeff Weiner and Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

A gun-shop owner said Zimmerman came in weeks after the Feb. 26 shooting and said "his life was in danger and he needs more guns."
He got at least one more: The day of his arrest April 11, FDLE agents found in his rental car a "cop killer" handgun, a Belgian-made semiautomatic pistol, capable of firing bullets at such high velocity that they can pierce body armor. He also had three magazines of ammunition.

Last edited:
After I was carjacked, I bought a potload of guns.

I can't imagine why Zimmerman, who had so many death threats and a bounty on his head would have wanted another gun. Gee, does that make sense?

George Zimmerman a 'busybody' but not racist, FBI report concludes | World news | guardian.co.uk

Federal agents interviewed many of the neighbourhood watch leader's friends, colleagues and family members as part of their civil rights investigation into the 26 February shooting but found nobody who believed Zimmerman, 28, was motivated by racial bias.

To Bad NBC made sure many people will never believe it.

I think zimmerman should sue the hell out of NBC for that.

After I was carjacked, I bought a potload of guns.

I can't imagine why Zimmerman, who had so many death threats and a bounty on his head would have wanted another gun. Gee, does that make sense?
Did you buy a cop killer gun????

He will never be Convicted of Murder. Worst he will get is Manslaughter. So far the Evidence looks like he wont even get that, and yes there will be Riots.

I agree, any excuse to riot, burn and loot.....

George Zimmerman a 'busybody' but not racist, FBI report concludes | World news | guardian.co.uk

Federal agents interviewed many of the neighbourhood watch leader's friends, colleagues and family members as part of their civil rights investigation into the 26 February shooting but found nobody who believed Zimmerman, 28, was motivated by racial bias.
To Bad NBC made sure many people will never believe it.

I think zimmerman should sue the hell out of NBC for that.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPLAqktYKqs]Ralph McTell- Zimmerman Blues - YouTube[/ame]

The Martins have lost their son, to this vigilante psychopath, he must be punished by the courts or the public will enact their own form of Justice.

Forum List

Back