FBI Infringes Upon Second Amendment Rights Of U.S. Citizens

you know terral,Yodas words in empire strikes back apply so much to these Bush dupes here.Where he says to Luke-Unlearn what you have learned.These Bush/Obama dupes dont want to face facts that they have been brainwashed their entire lives by their government,media and the school systems.

Hi Inside Job:

you know terral,Yodas words in empire strikes back apply so much to these Bush dupes here.Where he says to Luke-Unlearn what you have learned.These Bush/Obama dupes dont want to face facts that they have been brainwashed their entire lives by their government,media and the school systems.

The inner workings of the force is more complicated than anything taught in the Star Wars movies, because these things have already been done two times in two consecutive timelines in two adjacent realms (far left and center).

71c.jpg

God's Infinite Realm is shown in golden yellow at the very top of this diagram where Satan murdered Adam LONG before this Adamic Realm (Domain of Darkness) was called into being. God cut Satan off and threw his sorry behind down into "Heaven" (Realm of God's Word), which stands between the two veils shown in red (Temporal Blood Realm). You can see the Heavenly Man Christ Jesus (F+S+HS) over on the right side 'and' the Heavenly Man Antichrist on the left side, as these 'two' almost-infinite bodies make war back and forth like Esau and Jacob sharing their mother's womb. That almost infinite realm is "Heaven" of Genesis 1:1 and the "Highest Heaven" of 1Kings 8:27 representing the very location where Michael the Archangel cast Satan down into this Adamic Realm where you see the Heavens, Heaven and Earth.

The force working inside this universe is flowing through every object (seen and unseen) according to a precise pattern of things that have taken place 'two' times already 'and' MUST be fulfilled in exactly the same manner this third and final time; as it is written,

"That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun. Is there anything of which one might say, "See this, it is new"? Already it has existed for ages Which were before us. There is no remembrance of earlier things; And also of the later things which will occur, There will be for them no remembrance Among those who will come later still." Ecc. 1:9-11.
These bad guys are working every damned day in precise accordance to every move Satan made in God's Infinite Realm in deceiving the sons of God in order to murder Adam the 'son of God' (Luke 3:38) 'and' in exact accordance to every battle fought between Michael the Archangel and the dragon 'now' cast down into this Adamic Realm. The force is now flowing with the Satanic Hosts 'and' shall continue doing so, right up until the moment that utter destruction is upon them. Elijah (Mal. 4:5-6) is standing at the door even now 'and' every soul that does not heed is word shall be utter destroyed from among the people (Acts 3:22-23). Elijah = John the Baptist = David = Abraham = Joshua = the coming 'prophet' = your father Adam. :0)

Jesus Christ is the "Man" of Heaven 'and' John the Baptist/David/Elijah/Adam is the "Man of the Earth" (pic = my thread).

The bad guys will be utter destroyed and turn to dust without the firing of a single shot . . . and never even see it coming . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Inside Job:

The Obama Administration is ready to take away Americas Guns!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1rBDKNn0lM&NR=1"]Learn From Mistakes Made In England[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDbWs8q5fek&NR=1]Wake The Hell Up Already!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Seriously now...who can really blame people for having guns?

Between the farce that is our police protection in most places, and the every growing concern that our Federal government's (what is it now fifty?) different armed police forces, there's a lot of be concerned about.

I do not think that the gun folks really have the stones to face down the *FEDstapo in most cases, but its a drop dead certainty they won't if they're disarmed.

FWIW, I doubt the government will ever be foolish enough to openly attempt to take everybody's guns in one fell swoop.

There's absolutely no reason for them to even try, really.

They have all the power and control systems in place that armed Americans are very little threat to their cozy system of crowd control.

The most effective totalitarian governments are those who never have to take off the velvet glove hiding the iron hand.

Contented slaves who blame their neighbors for everything that's going wrong in America are clearly no threat to the villians pulling the string in this shadow puppet republic we live in.

Read your Bibles, collect your arsenals and continue blaming everyone for the problem EXCEPT the people who benefit from the problems, and you're a PERFECT tool for the shamocracy.

Or conversely, blame the problems entirely on gun queers and anyone who makes more money that you do, and you are that other kind of tool which makes the matched set of tools this kleptocracy needs to continue the ongoing economic rape of our society.

But whatever either of you do, don't pay attention to details, and don't ever EVER follow the money to understand who benefits and who loses when these policies and regulations and tax laws continue to eviserate this formerly great democratic republic.

Just keep talking to us about economic theories you don't actually understand or haven't thought through in light of the world you really live in, and everything will be jake for you.

Just keep blaming your liberal or conservative neighbors (as though they benefit from your problems) and the *FEDstapo will never darken your doors.

* FEDstapo - copyright editec communications 2009

Wait a MINUTE! You ASSURED us over and over that GUN QUEERS would never fight. Now you say they will? Might want to check your stories and keep track of your lies better. Kinda like how you were all for the Federal Government seizing every bit of anything even remotely considered Health Care for the good of us all and now you say there is no solution.

Got hammered on that one so changed your tune. Someone get ya on your GUN QUEERS claims?

Hi Retired:

. . . Or conversely, blame the problems entirely on gun queers and anyone who makes more money that you do, and you are that other kind of tool which makes the matched set of tools this kleptocracy needs to continue the ongoing economic rape of our society . . .

Wait a MINUTE! You ASSURED us over and over that GUN QUEERS would never fight. Now you say they will? Might want to check your stories and keep track of your lies better . . .

First of all, what in the heck is a GUN QUEER? Are you guys out of your cotton-picking minds :)cuckoo:)? Are we to also consider 1st Amendment 'Right To Speak' Americans as "Right To Speak QUEERS?" or what? This topic is about how the corrupt FBI is systematically 'revoking' the 2nd Amendment Rights of U.S. Citizens with 'no' felony convictions and 'no' misdemeanor convictions and not even one point against his driving record in a decade. The decision to 'revoke' my Constitutional Rights should come from a "Judge" and from a "Jury" of my peers and NOT from anyone connected to the out-of-control Bushie/Obama Administrations responsible for guaranteeing our Civil Rights 'and' for 'enforcing' the Rule of Law.

Here we have 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose EVERYWHERE 'and' the out-of-control FBI is using Bushie/Obama Administration 'Lawlessness' as an excuse to violate my 2nd Amendment Rights where I must prove my innocence to now re-obtain my Constitutional Rights!

MichiganReview.com: FBI Watch List

FBI Watch List

Alexandria Sanborn

Issue date: 3/23/09 Section: News

Questions and criticisms of the efficiency of current FBI terrorism screening methods* are beginning to surface. In May 2005, 288,000 were reported to be on this list. In May 2007, 755,000 were reported to be on this list. With such a rise to a number of 1,000,000 on the FBI watch list, as of March 2009, anyone would be interested to learn the story behind the numbers.

For starters, the FBI claims that there are not actually 1,000,000 individuals on this list, but rather, 1,000,000 entries: there are actually approximately 400,000 individuals and the rest of the entries are aliases used by the individuals. So how exactly do individuals like Senator Edward (Ted) Kennedy D-MA, children and infants such as John Willian Anderson, or the dead 9/11 hijackers fit into these numbers? Are they part of the 1,000,000 or is there a larger, suppressed number involved? Moreover, how do they even find themselves associated with the list?
The out-of-control FBI, that cannot even tell the difference between an empty hole . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . and a crashed 100-ton Jetlliner (my thread), is using "FBI Terrorism Screen Methods" to deny U.S. Citizens their 2nd Amendment Rights that have no felony convictions and no misdemeanor convictions and not even a speeding ticket in decades. The corrupt FBI has appointed itself to the position of deciding who is and is not a 'terrorist' WITHOUT the oversight of any JUDGE and without any decisions by any JURY.

These people are making 'lists' of names and forcing We The People to prove our innocence, when the 2nd Amendment clearly states:

Text Of The Bill Of Rights

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to 'keep and bear Arms,' shall NOT BE INFRINGED.
Every American is a 'suspect' until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW. Period. Placing Americans on any "Terrorist List" is a direct violation of our Constitutional Rights! The Fifth Amendment says,
No person shall be held to answer for any capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
I am being treated like a common criminal and called to 'answer' accusations from the FBI, when nobody has presented any indictment and no Judge can even say I have been convicted of a crime. And yet, I am being deprived of the liberty to go down to the local gun shop and buy a shotgun for the defense of my family 'without due process of law' or anything else. The Sixth Amendment says,

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district where in the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.
The out-of-control and corrupt FBI is systematically 'accusing' U.S. Citizens of being 'terrorists' without informing anyone of the nature and cause of the accusation 'and' without confronting me with witnesses standing against me 'and' without my having the opportunity to obtain witnesses in my favor, or to have the Assistance of any Legal Counsel for my defense.

These Power-hungry Fascist Dictator Cronies are sitting at desks in front of computer screens every damned day and compiling an 'illegal' list of U.S. Citizens for the sole purpose of violating our Constitutional Rights where We The People are 'guilty' until such a time that they pay a fine/fee 'and' cough up our fingerprints 'and' fill out their imperialist fact-finding forms, so they can deny our 2nd Amendment Rights anyway.

The sad fact is that we have 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose EVERYWHERE, but the out-of-control Bushie/Obama Administrations have no idea who they are 'and' they want to make them citizens anyway. And yet, with home invasions on the rise in my foreclosure-riddled area of central Florida, the FBI sees fit to guarantee with Govt precision that I am denied my Constitutional Right to defend myself :)cuckoo:); when everyone knows the bad guys already have guns!

The fact is that the FBI helped orchestrate 'and' carry out the 9/11 attacks 'and' they have been working with the Department of Defense and the CIA to continue running their CounterInteligence/Disinformation Campaign (story and story and story) to hide 'their' guilt for each of these 9/11 Inside-job Attacks.

This is a classic case of the inmates at the FBI running the asylum, when the real bad guys they see every damned day are looking them back in the mirror. My Letter To FBI Internal Affairs and the corrupt FBI is here. The U.S. Govt is making enemies all over the world by sticking noses in places where they DO NOT BELONG 'and' they are doing the same thing right here at home to God-fearing Constitutional-loving Americans, by proving beyond the shadow of any doubt that . . .

The U.S. Govt 'Cannot' Be Trusted . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Inside Job:

you know terral, Yoda’s words in empire strikes back apply so much to these Bush dupes here. Where he says to Luke-Unlearn what you have learned. These Bush/Obama dupes don’t want to face facts that they have been brainwashed their entire lives by their government, media and the school systems.

The USA is running dangerously low on ammunition ‘and’ that appears to be part of Obama’s Plan to take our once-great country into Martial Law!

http://rense.com/general85/cntrived.htm]Rense.com

Less than 10 days ago I went to buy my wife a handgun from a large national sporting goods retail outlet near Boise. They have 3 very large sets of shelves that are normally stacked high with every imaginable type of ammo, but on this day they had maybe 2% of their normal stock and 0, yes ZERO .38 cal. When I asked the salesman about it he said that they have not been able to get much and when they do it sells within a few days.

Because I am so concerned about what is unfolding in our country I decided to check around. Out of 5 major outlets I was able to obtain 2 boxes of .40 cal. and 1 box of .38, 250 rounds total. The story from each salesman was the same, there is none available and they don't know when they will receive more.

[SIZE=+1]At one location I got talking with the clerk and he told me that his brother works for Remington and has run their ammo making machines for over 10 years, in the past few years they have run 12 hours a day 7 days a week. TWO WEEKS after our last elections their management informed them that they were to cut back to 2 1/2 days a week and only run 8 hour a day. He said they had 50 semi-truck trailers waiting to be loaded but that they could not fill them . . . [/SIZE]
I see a dangerous pattern of supplier willingness to create ammunition shortages very much on purpose! I made the trip down to the Super Walmart in order to buy some of the things on my Family Survival List that included ammunition for our hunting rifles and shotguns. I told the friendly Walmart worker that I was looking for 12 Gauge 2¾ 0/0 buckshot and he said, “We have not had any of that in months.” I was shocked to realize that Walmart had none of the most common shotgun sells at all. NONE. I asked the clerk when the next shipment of ammunition would arrive and his reply was that nobody knows. So, I asked about .308 Winchester ammo and he has not seen any of that ammunition in months either! I am trying to imagine how a Super Walmart sells shotguns and rifles for ammunition they are not even trying to keep in stock. My partner spent 22 dollars at the Gun Shop for a small box of ammo for his pistol, that Walmart carries for 6 dollars per box, but of course they have none in stock and cannot tell you when any new ammo might be delivered.

Orlando Senttinel.com/News

[FONT=&quot]Gun dealers experiencing shortages of bullets[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Henry Pierson Curtis | Sentinel Staff Writer [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]February 10, 2009[/FONT]

Selling bullets may be the most secure job in Florida as long as supplies last.

After months of heavy buying, gun dealers across the state are experiencing shortages.

Some say it began with the election of President Barack Obama. Others say it's about the economic downturn or fear of crime. Whatever the reasons, ammunition has been selling like plywood and bottled water in the days before a hurricane.

"The survivalist in all of us comes out," said John Ritz, manager of East Orange Shooting Sports in Winter Park. "It's more about protecting what you have."
You can search “Ammo Shortage 2009” (google) and get over a half million hits, but the story above assumes that We The People are buying up all the ammo. If that were the case, then the Walmart people would be saying, “We keep running out!,” but that is not the story/excuse at all; because they are not even trying to keep their shelves stocked.

Bay News 9 (Tampa)

TAMPA (Bay News 9) -- Shooting a gun in the Bay area could become more difficult, but not because of new laws or restrictions.

Instead, weapons dealers said they are facing an obstacle of another kind - a shortage of ammunition.

Michael Basile ran into this problem when he took his new rifle to a shooting range for the first time. He said it ended up being harder than he thought it would be.

"The stores were completely wiped out, so it took us a while to find anything," he said.

He said he visited three or four different stores before he found the ammunition he needed.

Gun and ammunition retailers said the cause isn't a gun powder shortage or a product recall - it's simply a matter of supply and demand.
I have been talking to many gun dealers and suppliers in my area and they say the ammunition shortage is only going to get worse and the prices are only going higher. In fact, a lot of price-gouging is going on already and the gun shops are making a literal killing. Therefore, those among you waiting until the last second to arm yourselves can expect to pay through the nose, IF you can get any bullets for your gun when the crap hits the fan . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Stores here in Arizona are restocking and the prices are up. The black market is really thriving as most people I know are very much against having a record of owning one, or at least thats what I hear from a friend who knows these things. I also know that at least a few folks have caches stashed in places accessable on foot or horseback. I think the real need for guns and ammo or other weapons really depends on where you are and what you plan to use those weapons for. here at least, explosives could be used to take out a few bridges and isolate large areas, making the need for protection use of a gun secondary to harvesting game for food. I look at the loads for some of the fancy 'assault' rifles and just don't see how I could kill an elk with it. Conversely, trying to fend off several attackers with a bolt action 30-30 really isn't an ideal situation either. The best weapon in my opinion for close proximity defense is a shotgun, preferably a double 12 or 16. I am not a big handgun fan, and buying one legally paints a trail right back to the purchaser.
If the govt. is really trying to infringe on the right to bear arms, it is doing a damn poor job. Everyone I know has guns. If one was really worried about it, one would not make a purchase of said weapon in a gun store, only to have it tracked down and seized later. If one was indeed concerned about the government infringing on one's right to bear arms, reason would direct that person to obtain weapons without leaving a record of it, and hide it.
If one was really concerned about the need to take such actions, then one might be inclined to stockpile food and relocate to a remote area. One might even attempt to find work in an occupation that kept one in or near remote areas. This type of concerned person might even learn or brush up on outdoor survival and first aid skills.
Not that I would advocate such actions, or even know much about it..... I'm just saying ......for the sake of conversation and all....

Stores here in Arizona are restocking and the prices are up. The black market is really thriving as most people I know are very much against having a record of owning one, or at least thats what I hear from a friend who knows these things. I also know that at least a few folks have caches stashed in places accessable on foot or horseback. I think the real need for guns and ammo or other weapons really depends on where you are and what you plan to use those weapons for. here at least, explosives could be used to take out a few bridges and isolate large areas, making the need for protection use of a gun secondary to harvesting game for food. I look at the loads for some of the fancy 'assault' rifles and just don't see how I could kill an elk with it. Conversely, trying to fend off several attackers with a bolt action 30-30 really isn't an ideal situation either. The best weapon in my opinion for close proximity defense is a shotgun, preferably a double 12 or 16. I am not a big handgun fan, and buying one legally paints a trail right back to the purchaser.
If the govt. is really trying to infringe on the right to bear arms, it is doing a damn poor job. Everyone I know has guns. If one was really worried about it, one would not make a purchase of said weapon in a gun store, only to have it tracked down and seized later. If one was indeed concerned about the government infringing on one's right to bear arms, reason would direct that person to obtain weapons without leaving a record of it, and hide it.
If one was really concerned about the need to take such actions, then one might be inclined to stockpile food and relocate to a remote area. One might even attempt to find work in an occupation that kept one in or near remote areas. This type of concerned person might even learn or brush up on outdoor survival and first aid skills.
Not that I would advocate such actions, or even know much about it..... I'm just saying ......for the sake of conversation and all....

Hi Slack:

Stores here in Arizona are restocking and the prices are up. The black market is really thriving as most people I know are very much against having a record of owning one, or at least thats what I hear from a friend who knows these things.

We agree. However, the reason We The People are finding ways around the corrupt FBI ‘terrorism’ background stupidity is because, “FBI Infringes Upon Second Amendment Rights Of U.S. Citizens,” which just happens to be the topic of this thread. The point is that We The People have the inalienable God-given Constitutional right to ‘keep and bear arms’ that can rightly be taken way from felons found guilty by a Judge and Jury in a Court Of Law. I have no problem with Judges and Juries revoking the Constitutional rights of criminals who gave away their rights by doing the crime. However, I do have a big problem with an out-of-control Bushie/Obama Administration ‘law enforcement’ agency creating lists of ‘domestic terrorists’ who have no felony convictions and no misdemeanor convictions and not even one point against their driving record in a decade.

If the corrupt FBI (of all agencies) has any reason for placing any American on any ‘terror list,’ then We The People have every right to see any terrorist accusations in writing with the right to defend ourselves in a COURT OF LAW. This FBI stupidity only attempts to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens, because the bad guys already have guns and will never try to purchase a gun ‘legally’ anyway. Those among us raised up with guns must find out that we are on some FBI terrorist list by trying to buy guns ‘legally,’ because our Second Amendment Rights have been revoked without our knowledge and we only find out by being denied our rights in embarrassing and degrading experiences down at the local gun shop where ‘we’ are now numbered among felons and common criminals.

I also know that at least a few folks have caches stashed in places accessable on foot or horseback. I think the real need for guns and ammo or other weapons really depends on where you are and what you plan to use those weapons for.

Nonsense. When the crap hits the fan (complete and utter Govt-created chaos), then those of you without guns will be playing Mad Max and the Wild Wild West with nothing to defend yourself and your family. My cousin pulled his travel trailer into Homestead Florida just three days after Hurricane Andrew and I joined him a few months later to gain first-hand experience of complete and utter lawlessness. We represented the ‘security’ at one of those temporary trailer/housing/leasing outlets right on U.S. 1 in south Miami, because they were experiencing break-ins every day and people were found murdered on the property all the time and something had to be done. We moved our travel trailers into position and lined up a series of broken/discarded Television sets across the road and had target-practice sessions with our guns to keep the bad guys at bay. They found out very quickly that we would blow their asses away if they tried to pull their crap at this location again and the show of strength was enough to restore law and order for months to come. If we had no guns to protect ourselves, our possessions, and all of the temporary housing parked on this large city block, then we would be the next victims found stuffed under one of those trailers and nobody would know the difference. You only need a gun for your own protection through the coming crisis, IF you are planning to survive . . . because the corrupt FBI will not be there to offer any assistance and you can take that to the bank . . .

here at least, explosives could be used to take out a few bridges and isolate large areas, making the need for protection use of a gun secondary to harvesting game for food.

Woooo horsy! We are not endorsing the kind of lawless behavior connected to the lawlessness that our Govt is creating for the very purpose of dragging We The People under Martial Law. We are hoping for the best and preparing ourselves for the worst-case scenario that includes REX 84 FEMA Death Camps (story) and U.S. Citizens becoming Senor Obama’s new “domestic insurgents” (story) targeted for “Red List/Blue List” extermination (story). At some point we may be called upon to join the local Militia against the Rogue Element now making moves against We The People for bringing in their New World Order. In that case we become the ‘resistance’ and some of the countermeasures you mention might become necessary; but we are not there yet. :0)

I look at the loads for some of the fancy 'assault' rifles and just don't see how I could kill an elk with it.

Fighting the New World Order has nothing to do with killing Bambi. Every animal can be trapped one way or another and we need our bullets for the bad guys. :0)

Conversely, trying to fend off several attackers with a bolt action 30-30 really isn't an ideal situation either.

Nobody fights off several attackers all alone with a 30-30, so let’s try to write somewhere near the perspective of reality. A group of resistance freedom fighters can demoralize even a large international foreign troop component using sniper fire that takes out their leaders on a daily basis. My buddy knocks beer cans off of his gate fence at a measured ¾ of a mile with his sniper rifle and scope, which is a great tool for the resistance countering New World Order cronies. :0)

he best weapon in my opinion for close proximity defense is a shotgun, preferably a double 12 or 16.

I do believe you will find more than one kind of screwdriver in your toolbox, because each situation requires a slightly different solution. The sniper rifle goes onto your shoulder, and your shotgun is brought into action, when the enemy is engaged in close quarters and you are looking at a new set of objectives and obstacles.

I am not a big handgun fan, and buying one legally paints a trail right back to the purchaser.

None of that will matter when the New World Order crap hits the proverbial fan. The resistance freedom fighter needs a sniper rifle, a solid 12-guage shotgun, a large caliber handgun and at least one military-type knife/dagger for when the situation deteriorates into hand-to-hand confrontations. We use these basic tools to then appropriate far superior equipment from the enemy. :0) BTW, the purchase of all guns in my state requires the FBI/NWO background check/paperwork . . .

If the govt. is really trying to infringe on the right to bear arms, it is doing a damn poor job. Everyone I know has guns.

We disagree. The FBI is compiling a list of law-abiding Americans for the sole purpose of infringing upon our 2nd Amendment Rights to keep and bear arms, which only affects ‘law-abiding’ members of the citizenry. The mere fact that any Govt agency can revoke your Constitutional Rights, ‘without’ the consent/actions of any judge or any jury of your peers, means We The People have already lost their rights by default. The next step will be for the out-of-control Obama Administration to restrict the sale of guns between law-abiding U.S. Citizens and require background checks for the purchase of ammunition for the guns they are trying to take away at the very same time. The fact that the corrupt FBI even has more than 1 million entries on their ‘terror watch list’ (story) says that We The People are already living in a Police State where our Constitutional Rights have been thrown right out the window.

If one was really worried about it, one would not make a purchase of said weapon in a gun store, only to have it tracked down and seized later. If one was indeed concerned about the government infringing on one's right to bear arms, reason would direct that person to obtain weapons without leaving a record of it, and hide it.

We agree. The Govt is working every day to infringe upon all of your Constitutional Rights, which will eventually lead We The People under Martial Law. The sad fact is that the corrupt FBI is making enemies of Americans by systematically taking it upon themselves to place us on their terrorist lists, which seems to represent their original intentions and underlying motives in the first place. Remember again that our 2nd Amendment rights are being routinely revoked over the spelling of names, identity theft and/or somebody using your Social Security number; but regaining your rights requires your fingerprints and filling out a pile of forms. Therefore, these FBI New World Order cronies are revoking your Constitutional Rights without even knowing if you are the perpetrator of any crime at all 'and' you are guilty until proven innocent.

We agree. Anybody on the Red List or Blue List should be thinking about all of the above. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Editec:

Seriously now...who can really blame people for having guns?

Between the farce that is our police protection in most places, and the every growing concern that our Federal government's (what is it now fifty?) different armed police forces, there's a lot of be concerned about.

I do not think that the gun folks really have the stones to face down the *FEDstapo in most cases, but its a drop dead certainty they won't if they're disarmed.

FWIW, I doubt the government will ever be foolish enough to openly attempt to take everybody's guns in one fell swoop.

There's absolutely no reason for them to even try, really.

Take a look at this brand New Department Of The Army "Memorandum For The Record" stating that all soldiers are required to inform their Chain of Command information on their privately-owned guns.

Rense.com Story

nazimemo.jpg

Gunowners.org Story

President Obama Continues Assault on the Second Amendment

Thursday, 16 April 2009 18:48 By John Velleco
Director of Federal Affairs

President Obama is determined to eradicate the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding American citizens.

In recent meetings with Mexican President Felipe Calderón, the American President promised to urge the U.S. Senate to pass an international arms control treaty.

The treaty, cumbersomely titled the “Inter-American Convention Against the Illicit Manufacturing of and Trafficking in Firearms, Ammunition, Explosives, and Other Related Materials” (known by the acronym CIFTA), was signed by President Bill Clinton, but never ratified by the Senate.

President Obama is hoping to capitalize on an increased Democrat majority and push its quick ratification. The U.S. is one of four nations that have not ratified the treaty.

If ratified and the U.S. is found not to be in compliance with any provisions of the treaty -- such as a provision that would outlaw reloading ammunition without a government license -- President Obama would be empowered to implement regulations without Congressional approval.

Supporters of CIFTA claim the treaty is not a threat to the Second Amendment, but only a “symbolic” gesture. But symbolic of what? That America really is to blame for problems of violence and drug gangs in a foreign country? That the American government can be pressed by a foreign country to alter the Second Amendment? . . . (story continues)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbx08fbb-L4[/ame]

These things that Senor Obama is doing right here makes him worthy of being stood against the wall and shot for high treason by refusing to defend the Constitution of these United States.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3p2lLmjGk&feature=related[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back