FBI Infringes Upon Second Amendment Rights Of U.S. Citizens

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

The FBI is actively engaged in doing everything possible to deny law-abiding U.S. citizens their Second Amendment Right to bear arms. The FBI is systematically denying the Constitutional Rights of law-abiding U.S. Citizens to bear Arms, even though we have ‘no’ felony and ‘no’ misdemeanor convictions; and not even one point against our driver’s license in a decade.

Wiki

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
We are talking about the FBI denying my right to buy a shotgun for my own defense from a local pawn shop in a matter of seconds without offering up one reason, when home invasions in my area are on the increase ‘and’ the bad guys already have plenty of guns!

I am assembling survival kit, according to contingency plans for my family, in light of the coming Economic Implosion (my thread) and Martial Law (my thread) that is now on the horizon, which includes buying survival seed supplies (from here), a 3-month supply of dry goods (rice, beans, etc. = vacuum packed), animal traps (like these = used with garden), tents and other camping supplies (link) ‘and’ (most importantly) guns to protect ourselves when the crap hits the fan. I did my research on the internet (like here) to educate myself on the pros and cons of buying used guns over brand new ones out of the box at much higher prices. The bottom line is that guns are built to last for generations ‘and’ the older models are oftentimes better choices; because the metal is thicker and the quality of workmanship is oftentimes much higher than for new guns on the shelf today. The fact is that you can oftentimes buy much more gun for your money at a pawn shop that you could ever afford to buy brand new. Therefore, I took the time to compare prices at all the local pawn shops against those at the gun shops in order to make up my mind about which way to go. The results of my gun-buying investigation are as follows:

Your survival kit should include a minimum of one long-range rifle, one chose-range shotgun, a large caliber handgun and some kind of knife/dagger (from my survivalist buddy). The best sniper rifle on the market for the buck is the Remington 700 series (link) used by law enforcement everywhere ‘and’ (most importantly) a common hunting rifle mixed in among the guns at your local pawn shop. Then you are looking at different caliber sizes from .243, .270, .300 (thirty caliber models) using smaller diameter bullets and .308 and higher calibers for heavier shorter-range capabilities. My buddy has been shooting the small-diameter Remington .243 rifle using the same scope from his childhood and brags about hitting beer cans off the main gate fence at a measured distance of ¾ of a mile with military-like precision. The key here is to match your skills and needs to the right diameter rifle to maximize your chances of defending your family against the hungry mobs exiting the large cities in droves to take whatever they can from you during the chaos associated with being forced under Martial Law. The basic/stock shotgun is the Remington 870 series (link) that includes manual pump action (get adjustable choke option if available) , or the Remington 1100 series (link) that is a semi-automatic; but is gas operated and includes seals that can go bad.

I can buy the basic Remington 870 (very common) for between 200 and 300 dollars in my area with the Remington 700 rifles going for between 375 and 550 bucks even with powerful scopes. Your decisions about selecting the right handgun, rifle and shotgun should also include updating your knowledge about ‘ammo availability,’ because the USA does not make ammo anymore; as this crucial element of our National Defense has been outsourced to China. The gun shop owners are telling me that 9mm, .357 and .45 ammo is almost impossible to find and their people are searching the internet 8 hours every day looking for guns and ammo. I was told that the best choice in a handgun today shoots .40 caliber bullets (like this), because that is the least-used ammunition that is most commonly available. Revolvers are more reliable, but the 1911-style pistols (link) carry 10 to 13 shots in one clip; which represents the best choice in my book. :0)

So, I finally locate the right pawnshop that has my three guns in stock (.270 Remington 700, 870 Remington Shotgun, Smith and Wesson .40 Caliber handgun) and strike a good deal and fill out all of the paperwork. The pawnshop owner makes the FBI call to verify that I am John Q. Citizen with no convictions and no record at all, but the now upset owner sadly informs me that the FBI has denied my right to bear arms. I told the pawnshop owner that there was some kind of mistake, but his only choice was to remove the guns from the counter and complain that the FBI is ruining his business. So, I called the FBI Office in my area to ask them why my 2nd Amendment Rights were being violated and the reply was that I must spend 18 dollars, send the FBI my fingerprints, fill out a series of forms ‘and’ they would get back to me about fixing the problem. The man said that with 20 million Illegal Aliens running around loose EVERYWHERE, that U.S. Citizen identities were routinely stolen; which amounts to a problem created by the Federal Government by ‘not’ doing their job of ‘enforcing’ the Rule Of Law in the first place. Now I am forced into the position of ‘proving my innocence’ by going through all of this red tape, when I am supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law!

The FBI Agent told me that this was the only avenue to take in order to counter the FBI denying my rights to gun ownership, to which I just laughed in his face while reminding him that I can go out and buy guns from other free Americans like everybody else. In fact, after hanging up the phone, then I was in possession of a much superior rifle and shotgun at lower prices than from my pawnshop deal 'and' within the time frame of one hour. Those of you selling guns should be selling to law-abiding U.S. citizens and ‘not’ the pawnshops and gun shops, because then the FBI stands in the position of denying Americans their God-given right to ‘keep and bear arms.’ However, the underlying problem here is that I fully intended upon paying the money to get my “Concealed Weapon Permit” (link) to stand with other law-abiding U.S. citizens like I encountered wearing guns on their sides at the local gun shops. That process enters my name, address and other personal information into the central database computers of all law enforcement agencies, so that everybody in law enforcement knows that I have the same rights to carry a gun and defend myself as they do; within the ‘Possession Restrictions’ (link) of course. However, since the FBI has me on their ‘Do not sell guns to him’ list, then I cannot even begin those classes until proving my innocence to the FBI that has already made their minds up that Terral has no 2nd Amendment Rights at all.

The FBI has deliberately forced me to buy my guns from private individuals, which kills any paper trail to any transaction; when my objective is to ‘be legal’ and for my personal information to be included in the law enforcement databases like every other law-abiding citizen. The criminals can pick up the local newspaper (like I did) and buy any guns that are for sale (like I did), so their practice of denying law-abiding U.S. Citizens their 2nd Amendment rights is actually effort thrown after complete and utter foolishness.

The U.S. Gov’t is deliberately allowing millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to run around stealing our U.S. identities, so they can force law-abiding people like me into taking measures ‘around’ their stupidity; because their intent is to keep guns ‘out’ of the hands of law-abiding U.S. Citizens.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
One of the PRIME reasons that hemp is illegal is because that makes it difficult for stoners to own guns.

That was what the local cops were REALLY after when they busted me, ya' know.

Well...that and any money I might have laying about, of course.

The war on drugs is a VERY CONVENIENT way to take people's guns away, folks.

It gives the police enormous power to invade our privacy, our homes and our lives.

And most of you people who think you're conservtives OR liberals think that that's okay because why?

Because you think that makes you safe?

How foolish does one have to be to believe that it's okay for people who drink alcohol to have guns but NOT stoners!?!

Look at the stats on the number of alcohol/gun related deaths and get back to me, would yas?

• Banned
Hi Editec:

While your post is a little bit outside the OP Topic, Editec is making a very valid point concerning the ‘two’ sets of rules that apply to Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals and law-abiding U.S. Citizens.

One of the PRIME reasons that hemp is illegal is because that makes it difficult for stoners to own guns.

That was what the local cops were REALLY after when they busted me, ya' know.

Well...that and any money I might have laying about, of course.

I was driving from pawn shop to pawn shop yesterday looking to fill the empty spots in my survival kit list (guns this time), when I saw two uniformed policemen arresting a white guy in the parking lot in handcuffs. Both cops had hands jammed into the man’s pockets obviously searching for any kind of evidence to take this guy downtown. On the other hand, we have the example of the out-of-control Bushie Administration refusing to prosecute Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals caught crossing our borders with under 500 pounds of pot (“Paul Charlton” story). Illegal Aliens were being routinely released to return to the drug smuggling activities, but John Q. Citizen gets arrested to join millions of Americans in 'the correction system' for having small amounts of dope in their pockets. :0)

The war on drugs is a VERY CONVENIENT way to take people's guns away, folks.

It gives the police enormous power to invade our privacy, our homes and our lives.

We agree 100 percent, but remember that my OP case is about a ‘legal’ U.S. Citizen with no misdemeanor or felony convictions and without one point against his driver’s license in more than a decade. I began selling real estate back in the late 1970’s, which required me to give up my fingerprints and personal information to become a licensed real estate agent ‘and’ I am trying to do things by the book and join other concerned Americans carrying concealed weapons for our own personal protection. The FBI would rather ‘legal’ U.S. citizens not arm themselves to stop the next home invasion, or stop the next armed robbery at the restaurant, or at the corner convenience store; when the criminals already have guns and this FBI stupidity only keeps guns out of the hands of John Q. Citizen anyway.

And most of you people who think you're conservatives OR liberals think that that's okay because why?

Because you think that makes you safe?

The criminals can steal a gun in no time at all, but ‘legal’ U.S. Citizens must wait three days after the purchase ‘before’ he can begin defending himself and his family from the same criminal; and that is if the FBI does not try to deny your 2nd Amendment Rights to bear arms. Any attempt to cram ‘Gun Control’ legislation down our throats only affects only affects law-abiding citizens, because the criminals already have guns and have no intention of obeying any new rules you create. When Martial Law becomes the new reality, then your gun will represent the best deterrent against any bad guy wanting to separate you from your survival supplies. I talked to my mom about buying seeds and food and whatnot in preparation of the coming Economic Collapse and she said, “My neighbors have gardens and if push comes to shove then we have plenty of guns and we will take whatever we need.” I say, “Yeah, mom, it is because of people like you that the rest of us need our guns too.” :0) The guy at the gun shop said, “We do not need to stock up on food, because all of my family has body armor and assault rifles and we can get whatever we need.” That means those of you running around without guns are going to be the very bottom of the food chain when the store shelves look like this (pic) and panic is transformed into pandemonium and chaos. Gerald Celente (link) is predicting a U.S. Economic Collapse and US Food Riots on the horizon . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILFuITUZyYM"]Gerald Celente Knows![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Pay the money and force them to explain. If they can not call the NRA and see if they will help. Your failure to call them on this just emboldens them.

By the way does the FBI know your real name and address from any of your idiotic troofer sites? That is most likely why you were denied, which they can not support openly with any facts.

Also telling the FBI you were going to buy guns any way was pretty stupid. Have you forgotten Ruby Ridge and Waco? It did not bother them one bit at murdering innocent Americans in PUBLIC, why would they worry about doing anything to you? Not like the press will even report it.

• Banned
Hi Retired:

Pay the money and force them to explain. If they can not call the NRA and see if they will help. Your failure to call them on this just emboldens them.

No sir. Americans are 'innocent' until proven guilty in A COURT OF LAW. The FBI has no excuse at all for denying my 2nd Amendment Rights to bear arms, and they also have no power or authority to stop a law-abiding U.S. Citizen with no criminal record from buying guns like every other free American. The point is that the FBI is trying to deny John Q. Citizen his God-given rights to defend himself, when the criminals already have guns and the FBI would rather law-abiding citizens remain unarmed. Remember that the FBI represents the same corrupt people saying that this EMPTY HOLE . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . represents a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. These are the same 9/11 Inside-Job Bad Guys who claim this EMPTY HOLE . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

. . . equals a crashed 100-ton Jetliner, when my pickup truck will not even fit inside that little EMPTY HOLE. The FBI is corrupt to the core and filled to the brim with idiots who really think We The People are all BLIND and STUPID, as if we cannot tell the difference between an EMPTY HOLE and a crashed 100-ton Jetliner.

By the way does the FBI know your real name and address from any of your idiotic troofer sites?

Now the Retired Guy is also trying to insult my intelligence by standing with the FBI in claiming that 100-ton Jetliners crashed where NOTHING like that happened at all (my thread). I am granted the same rights as every other American to bear arms by the Second Amendment of the US Constitution, whether I believe Loyal Bushie LIES or not. The idea that I must conform to YOUR view of things to retain my God-given right to bear arms speaks volumes about 'your' idiotic Fascist State. You already know for a fact that the criminals already have plenty of guns 'and' you know for a fact that the criminals can buy or steal all the guns they want no matter what anyone says. And yet, a law-abiding U.S. Citizen that has no record at all is not allowed to arm himself, because the idiots at the FBI have invented some reason to deny my Second Amendment Rights to bear arms. No sir. I will not spend one minute of my time 'proving my innocence,' when I am innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Period. The FBI is deliberately alienating law-abiding U.S. Citizens by playing these silly games, when I can go out and buy 1000 guns 'legally' and still have no criminal record and not even one point against my driver's licence; just like many of these readers who do their best to follow the Rule Of Law.

That is most likely why you were denied, which they can not support openly with any facts.

No. The most likely reason that the FBI denied my Second Amendment Right to bear arms is connected to 'identity theft,' because the U.S. Gov't allows 20 million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to run around loose EVERYWHERE, so they can deny law-abiding U.S. Citizens their right to bear arms. The FBI uses this background check excuse to gather information on U.S. Citizens, which means they deny your rights to bear arms in less than two minutes over the phone using name, address and social security data, but then I must send them fingerprints and my life history to prove my innocence. All of that would make sense, IF I even had one conviction of a single crime; but that is NOT the case at all 'and' the FBI has no way of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals 'or' law-abiding citizens anyway.

Also telling the FBI you were going to buy guns any way was pretty stupid.

We disagree. I have the same Second Amendment Right to bear arms you the Retired Guy and everybody here and I called the FBI to straighten out their nonsense, because I know for A FACT that I have no criminal record. Denying felons their Second Amendment Rights is one thing, because that penalty came with doing the crime in the first place. However, I spent some time on the phone with the FBI to straighten out their stupidity and they offered up no reason whatsoever that my Second Amendment Rights should be violated. The only reason that telling the FBI my true intentions is 'stupid' is when I have something to hide; which I do not. I am still a U.S. citizen just like you and without any convictions and no criminal record with the same rights to bear arms as everybody else.

Have you forgotten Ruby Ridge and Waco? It did not bother them one bit at murdering innocent Americans in PUBLIC, why would they worry about doing anything to you? Not like the press will even report it.

Those among us unwilling to die for freedom and liberty are not free at all. The problem for the FBI is that I am still a U.S. Citizen with no record and any nonsense from them will only prove their guilt beyond the shadow of any doubt. Then We The People would begin taking notice as to what I have been saying all along (my 911Truth blog) and the corrupt FBI does not want to open that can of worms. :0)

BTW, this is the letter I sent to FBI Internal Affairs (here) about how the FBI is deliberately running diversion for the out-of-control Bushie and now Obama Administrations. The corrupt FBI is the one with a LOT to hide, which is the very reason they try to deny concerned U.S. Citizens their right to bear arms in the first place. The Lord Our God holds me in the palm of His hand and my table is being prepared in the presence of my 'and' His enemies that includes the real criminals working inside the FBI . . .

The first place to begin fixing this stupidity is with my Congressman and I am heading in that direction right now. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terral...y9ou seem to think this has something to do with legalities...

Americans are 'innocent' until proven guilty in A COURT OF LAW. The FBI has no excuse at all for denying my 2nd Amendment Rights to bear arms, and they also have no power or authority to stop a law-abiding U.S. Citizen with no criminal record from buying guns like every other free American.

Haven't you figured it out yet?

The law only matters when the law works to their advantage.

The law has become the vasoline with which the powerful fuck the powerless.

We're way beyond the time when you can really expect the LAW to save us.

Sad but true.

• Banned
Hi Editec:

Haven't you figured it out yet?

The law only matters when the law works to their advantage.

We agree. The silly part of this FBI background fiasco is that they are only slowing down law-abiding U.S. Citizens from defending themselves; as if criminals are going to stand in line at the pawn shop or gun shop in the first place :)cuckoo:).

The law has become the Vaseline with which the powerful fuck the powerless.

What law? :0) The FBI is violating the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution by infringing upon the rights of U.S. Citizens to bear arms using no law at all. This is like Senor Bush and Senor Obama classifying people as 'terrorists' without any trial before any judge or jury to justify killing insurgents that are really 'freedom fighters' and detainees that are held for years and years without ever seeing any courtroom. The fact that the out-of-control FBI is placed into the position of denying our Second Amendment Constitutional Rights 'without' any trial and 'without' any judge is more evidence that We The People already live under a Fascist Regime with an agenda. Demanding that U.S. Citizens prove their innocence in order to obtain God-given Constitutional Rights means that the U.S. Constitution is only a piece of paper with no meaning whatsoever. The out-of-control FBI has no regard for violating our rights, which is the moral to this sad story.

We're way beyond the time when you can really expect the LAW to save us.

What Law? :0) The FBI is the Gov't Agency routinely denying the Constitutional Rights of U.S. Citizens every day by infringing upon our rights to bear arms and defend ourselves. No county, state or federal judge has ordered that my Constitutional Right to bear arms has been revoked or suspended for any reason, but the FBI is playing judge, jury and executioner when my record is clean.

If I were some kind of criminal with a criminal record, then I would have never waltzed into any gun/pawn shop and would have never started this thread about how the FBI is infringing upon our Second Amendment Rights to bear arms. The FBI is working every damned day to keep guns out of the hands of law-abiding U.S. Citizens, which is par for the course for the out-of-control Bushie and Obama Administrations . . .

GL,

Terral

• Banned
Hi Editec:

A prudent man does not announce that he has an arsenal, Terral.

'Nuf said?

This (short video) is want goes on all the time in the USA and I have been around guns all of my life. Guns kill nobody; people do. Period. Whether I am writing on Bible Truth, or the 911Truth, the Imploding Economy (take your pic), or the FBI denying my Second Amendment Rights to bear arms, then what you see is what you get. The small description on my 911Truth Blog says,

"Farm-raised, self-educated Bible-thumping 911Truther telling the truth."

If telling 'the truth' is a sin, then imagine the fate of all these Loyal Bushie Liars (Rev. 21:8). :0)

GL,

Terral

Greetings to All:

The FBI is actively engaged in doing everything possible to deny law-abiding U.S. citizens their Second Amendment Right to bear arms. The FBI is systematically denying the Constitutional Rights of law-abiding U.S. Citizens to bear Arms, even though we have ‘no’ felony and ‘no’ misdemeanor convictions; and not even one point against our driver’s license in a decade.

Wiki

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
We are talking about the FBI denying my right to buy a shotgun for my own defense from a local pawn shop in a matter of seconds without offering up one reason, when home invasions in my area are on the increase ‘and’ the bad guys already have plenty of guns!

I am assembling survival kit, according to contingency plans for my family, in light of the coming Economic Implosion (my thread) and Martial Law (my thread) that is now on the horizon, which includes buying survival seed supplies (from here), a 3-month supply of dry goods (rice, beans, etc. = vacuum packed), animal traps (like these = used with garden), tents and other camping supplies (link) ‘and’ (most importantly) guns to protect ourselves when the crap hits the fan. I did my research on the internet (like here) to educate myself on the pros and cons of buying used guns over brand new ones out of the box at much higher prices. The bottom line is that guns are built to last for generations ‘and’ the older models are oftentimes better choices; because the metal is thicker and the quality of workmanship is oftentimes much higher than for new guns on the shelf today. The fact is that you can oftentimes buy much more gun for your money at a pawn shop that you could ever afford to buy brand new. Therefore, I took the time to compare prices at all the local pawn shops against those at the gun shops in order to make up my mind about which way to go. The results of my gun-buying investigation are as follows:

Your survival kit should include a minimum of one long-range rifle, one chose-range shotgun, a large caliber handgun and some kind of knife/dagger (from my survivalist buddy). The best sniper rifle on the market for the buck is the Remington 700 series (link) used by law enforcement everywhere ‘and’ (most importantly) a common hunting rifle mixed in among the guns at your local pawn shop. Then you are looking at different caliber sizes from .243, .270, .300 (thirty caliber models) using smaller diameter bullets and .308 and higher calibers for heavier shorter-range capabilities. My buddy has been shooting the small-diameter Remington .243 rifle using the same scope from his childhood and brags about hitting beer cans off the main gate fence at a measured distance of ¾ of a mile with military-like precision. The key here is to match your skills and needs to the right diameter rifle to maximize your chances of defending your family against the hungry mobs exiting the large cities in droves to take whatever they can from you during the chaos associated with being forced under Martial Law. The basic/stock shotgun is the Remington 870 series (link) that includes manual pump action (get adjustable choke option if available) , or the Remington 1100 series (link) that is a semi-automatic; but is gas operated and includes seals that can go bad.

I can buy the basic Remington 870 (very common) for between 200 and 300 dollars in my area with the Remington 700 rifles going for between 375 and 550 bucks even with powerful scopes. Your decisions about selecting the right handgun, rifle and shotgun should also include updating your knowledge about ‘ammo availability,’ because the USA does not make ammo anymore; as this crucial element of our National Defense has been outsourced to China. The gun shop owners are telling me that 9mm, .357 and .45 ammo is almost impossible to find and their people are searching the internet 8 hours every day looking for guns and ammo. I was told that the best choice in a handgun today shoots .40 caliber bullets (like this), because that is the least-used ammunition that is most commonly available. Revolvers are more reliable, but the 1911-style pistols (link) carry 10 to 13 shots in one clip; which represents the best choice in my book. :0)

So, I finally locate the right pawnshop that has my three guns in stock (.270 Remington 700, 870 Remington Shotgun, Smith and Wesson .40 Caliber handgun) and strike a good deal and fill out all of the paperwork. The pawnshop owner makes the FBI call to verify that I am John Q. Citizen with no convictions and no record at all, but the now upset owner sadly informs me that the FBI has denied my right to bear arms. I told the pawnshop owner that there was some kind of mistake, but his only choice was to remove the guns from the counter and complain that the FBI is ruining his business. So, I called the FBI Office in my area to ask them why my 2nd Amendment Rights were being violated and the reply was that I must spend 18 dollars, send the FBI my fingerprints, fill out a series of forms ‘and’ they would get back to me about fixing the problem. The man said that with 20 million Illegal Aliens running around loose EVERYWHERE, that U.S. Citizen identities were routinely stolen; which amounts to a problem created by the Federal Government by ‘not’ doing their job of ‘enforcing’ the Rule Of Law in the first place. Now I am forced into the position of ‘proving my innocence’ by going through all of this red tape, when I am supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law!

The FBI Agent told me that this was the only avenue to take in order to counter the FBI denying my rights to gun ownership, to which I just laughed in his face while reminding him that I can go out and buy guns from other free Americans like everybody else. In fact, after hanging up the phone, then I was in possession of a much superior rifle and shotgun at lower prices than from my pawnshop deal 'and' within the time frame of one hour. Those of you selling guns should be selling to law-abiding U.S. citizens and ‘not’ the pawnshops and gun shops, because then the FBI stands in the position of denying Americans their God-given right to ‘keep and bear arms.’ However, the underlying problem here is that I fully intended upon paying the money to get my “Concealed Weapon Permit” (link) to stand with other law-abiding U.S. citizens like I encountered wearing guns on their sides at the local gun shops. That process enters my name, address and other personal information into the central database computers of all law enforcement agencies, so that everybody in law enforcement knows that I have the same rights to carry a gun and defend myself as they do; within the ‘Possession Restrictions’ (link) of course. However, since the FBI has me on their ‘Do not sell guns to him’ list, then I cannot even begin those classes until proving my innocence to the FBI that has already made their minds up that Terral has no 2nd Amendment Rights at all.

The FBI has deliberately forced me to buy my guns from private individuals, which kills any paper trail to any transaction; when my objective is to ‘be legal’ and for my personal information to be included in the law enforcement databases like every other law-abiding citizen. The criminals can pick up the local newspaper (like I did) and buy any guns that are for sale (like I did), so their practice of denying law-abiding U.S. Citizens their 2nd Amendment rights is actually effort thrown after complete and utter foolishness.

The U.S. Gov’t is deliberately allowing millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to run around stealing our U.S. identities, so they can force law-abiding people like me into taking measures ‘around’ their stupidity; because their intent is to keep guns ‘out’ of the hands of law-abiding U.S. Citizens.

GL,

Terral

Makes me wonder just how much longer the Bush dupes here are going to live in denial about this by keeping their heads buried in the sand.a good way for them to get a start on that is wax out the wax in their ears and watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION.

Last edited:
Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

Makes me wonder just how much longer the Bush dupes here are going to live in denial about this by keeping their heads buried in the sand.a good way for them to get a start on that is wax out the wax in their ears and watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION.

My Obama Deception Thread is here if anybody wants to begin cleaning the wax from their ears. However, I do believe the time has come for 9/11 Inside Job to begin reading the writing on the wall saying that "The USA Is Primed For Utter Destruction!" The vast majority (the "many" = Scripture) of these USMB members represent a cross section of U.S. society willing to keep their heads buried in the sand (pic) about the 9/11 attacks (pic) and coming Economic Implosion (link) and coming Martial Law (link) and Mass Graves For U.S. Citizens (link), because they have been deliberately brainwashed into becoming human lemmings racing over the cliff (pic) to utter obliteration. There is very little we can do now to wake up these Loyal Bushie/Obama robots, because way down deep inside they have already accepted their fate like cattle and sheep marching to their doom in the local slaughterhouse. Please allow me to lay out a brief summary of what will happen to the vast majority of Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES:

The 9/11-like 'event' will take place out west (pic) near a 'twin cities' location (like Oakland) that will lead Senor Obama to proclaim "Martial Law" (link) that will include the suspension of civil liberties like Habeas Corpus (link). Then you will realize the reasons why the USA has been engaged in Urban Warfare Training over in Iraq/Afghanistan for all these years, because the citizenry among We The People are about to become Senor Obama's 'insurgents' and 'domestic terrorists;' and most importantly Guantanamo Bay-like ‘detainees.’ The NATO Military Police will come knocking on the door (pic) and U.S. citizens will be pushed into a waiting truck (pic) and shipped to waiting prisoner trains bought from China (pic = story + story + story + pic + story), until you are unloaded at one of the 800 FEMA Concentration/Gas Chamber Camps (video). The point of no return will look something like this (pic) encased on all sides by concrete where the cattle/sheep go in and never come out; because that is exactly what We The Sheepeople deserve . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Editec:

A prudent man does not announce that he has an arsenal, Terral.

'Nuf said?

This (short video) is want goes on all the time in the USA and I have been around guns all of my life.

Yeah, so?

Guns kill nobody; people do. Period.

Yeah, so?

Whether I am writing on Bible Truth, or the 911Truth, the Imploding Economy (take your pic), or the FBI denying my Second Amendment Rights to bear arms, then what you see is what you get. The small description on my 911Truth Blog says,

I appreciate your enthusiasm even if I think you are somewhat hyperbolic and very misinformed about some issues.

"Farm-raised, self-educated Bible-thumping 911Truther telling the truth."

Okay.

If telling 'the truth' is a sin, then imagine the fate of all these Loyal Bushie Liars (Rev. 21:8). :0)

I suppose the above makes some kind of sense to you.

Speaking the truth as you understand it is no sin.

Hi Editec:

First of all, thank you for showing concern for my safety and well being by offering your advice on this thread. :0)

Yeah, so? Yeah, so?

The point is that the Inside-Job Bad Guys have much more to worry about, when trying to contain the true American Spirit in real Americans (shooting range video) than anything from a bible-thumper like me. :0)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY0cwk88BVQ"]Real Americans Just Having Fun[/ame]

Take a little peak at what is waiting for the real Inside-job Terrorists working inside our U.S. Gov't only deluding themselves into believing the true American Spirit can be shoved into their FEMA Death Camps. Americans are armed to the teeth and spend 4 Billion dollars every year staying that way 'and' . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV59_if9vTw"]Even Grandma Is Packing Heat :0)[/ame]

. . . even grandma in her wheelchair is armed and ready. The ONLY people on God's Green Earth who need to be concerned about my guns are the bad guys breaking down my front door in the middle of the night whose behinds the coroner will wipe in the morning. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Seriously now...who can really blame people for having guns?

Between the farce that is our police protection in most places, and the every growing concern that our Federal government's (what is it now fifty?) different armed police forces, there's a lot of be concerned about.

I do not think that the gun folks really have the stones to face down the *FEDstapo in most cases, but its a drop dead certainty they won't if they're disarmed.

FWIW, I doubt the government will ever be foolish enough to openly attempt to take everybody's guns in one fell swoop.

There's absolutely no reason for them to even try, really.

They have all the power and control systems in place that armed Americans are very little threat to their cozy system of crowd control.

The most effective totalitarian governments are those who never have to take off the velvet glove hiding the iron hand.

Contented slaves who blame their neighbors for everything that's going wrong in America are clearly no threat to the villians pulling the string in this shadow puppet republic we live in.

Read your Bibles, collect your arsenals and continue blaming everyone for the problem EXCEPT the people who benefit from the problems, and you're a PERFECT tool for the shamocracy.

Or conversely, blame the problems entirely on gun queers and anyone who makes more money that you do, and you are that other kind of tool which makes the matched set of tools this kleptocracy needs to continue the ongoing economic rape of our society.

But whatever either of you do, don't pay attention to details, and don't ever EVER follow the money to understand who benefits and who loses when these policies and regulations and tax laws continue to eviserate this formerly great democratic republic.

Just keep talking to us about economic theories you don't actually understand or haven't thought through in light of the world you really live in, and everything will be jake for you.

Just keep blaming your liberal or conservative neighbors (as though they benefit from your problems) and the *FEDstapo will never darken your doors.

* FEDstapo - copyright editec communications 2009

Last edited:
Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

My Obama Deception Thread is here if anybody wants to begin cleaning the wax from their ears. However, I do believe the time has come for 9/11 Inside Job to begin reading the writing on the wall saying that "The USA Is Primed For Utter Destruction!" The vast majority (the "many" = Scripture) of these USMB members represent a cross section of U.S. society willing to keep their heads buried in the sand (pic) about the 9/11 attacks (pic) and coming Economic Implosion (link) and coming Martial Law (link) and Mass Graves For U.S. Citizens (link), because they have been deliberately brainwashed into becoming human lemmings racing over the cliff (pic) to utter obliteration. There is very little we can do now to wake up these Loyal Bushie/Obama robots, because way down deep inside they have already accepted their fate like cattle and sheep marching to their doom in the local slaughterhouse. Please allow me to lay out a brief summary of what will happen to the vast majority of Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES:

The 9/11-like 'event' will take place out west (pic) near a 'twin cities' location (like Oakland) that will lead Senor Obama to proclaim "Martial Law" (link) that will include the suspension of civil liberties like Habeas Corpus (link). Then you will realize the reasons why the USA has been engaged in Urban Warfare Training over in Iraq/Afghanistan for all these years, because the citizenry among We The People are about to become Senor Obama's 'insurgents' and 'domestic terrorists;' and most importantly Guantanamo Bay-like ‘detainees.’ The NATO Military Police will come knocking on the door (pic) and U.S. citizens will be pushed into a waiting truck (pic) and shipped to waiting prisoner trains bought from China (pic = story + story + story + pic + story), until you are unloaded at one of the 800 FEMA Concentration/Gas Chamber Camps (video). The point of no return will look something like this (pic) encased on all sides by concrete where the cattle/sheep go in and never come out; because that is exactly what We The Sheepeople deserve . . .

GL,

Terral

yeah unfortunately Terral your right in everything you have said in your first paragraph.Like that great pic of that ostirch with his head buried in his sand,their is many posters here that have joined him and its too late for themMy sister is one of those people who is a blind sheep and like cattle will get what she deserves as well.She is just as much of a blind and loyal Bush dupe as these people are and will be ready to walk into the slaugherhouse as well.She STILL thinks oswald killed kennedy:cuckoo:and anytime I bring up proof that were in martial law,she'll come back everytime and say-I dont want to talk about this right now.thats cause she is in so much denial like the others here.so she is a blind sheep who is going to get what she deserves as well and it saddens me her being my sister and all.

yeah unfortunately Terral your right in everything you have said in your first paragraph.Like that great pic of that ostirch with his head buried in his sand,their is many posters here that have joined him and its too late for themMy sister is one of those people who is a blind sheep and like cattle will get what she deserves as well.She is just as much of a blind and loyal Bush dupe as these people are and will be ready to walk into the slaugherhouse as well.She STILL thinks oswald killed kennedy:cuckoo:and anytime I bring up proof that were in martial law,she'll come back everytime and say-I dont want to talk about this right now.thats cause she is in so much denial like the others here.so she is a blind sheep who is going to get what she deserves as well and it saddens me her being my sister and all.

All we can do is send out the warning and prepare ourselves for the second round of 9/11-like attacks and Martial Law that are on the horizon 'and' allow the chips to fall where they may. Everybody has the right to bury their heads into the sand if that seems the appropriate countermeasures to them. Just be ready to get the heck out of the way when the crap hits the fan and the city slickers are heading for the hills by the millions; at least, the ones who find a way to avoid being shoved into the FEMA Death Camps . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jesn5Qw2620"]US Cop Testimony: Go Get Guns Now!!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39aWDbE8Pfg&NR=1"]Martial Law FEMA Concentration Camps In USA[/ame]

USA Concentration Camp Info

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

All we can do is send out the warning and prepare ourselves for the second round of 9/11-like attacks and Martial Law that are on the horizon 'and' allow the chips to fall where they may. Everybody has the right to bury their heads into the sand if that seems the appropriate countermeasures to them. Just be ready to get the heck out of the way when the crap hits the fan and the city slickers are heading for the hills by the millions; at least, the ones who find a way to avoid being shoved into the FEMA Death Camps . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jesn5Qw2620"]US Cop Testimony: Go Get Guns Now!!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39aWDbE8Pfg&NR=1"]Martial Law FEMA Concentration Camps In USA[/ame]

GL,

Terral
A Jedi knight like you doesn't need firearms. Use the Force, Terral !
Beware the Dark Side.

Hi Hope:

A Jedi knight like you doesn't need firearms. Use the Force, Terral!

Beware the Dark Side.

You are 100 percent correct! However, teaching by example means actually 'doing' the very things that I represent to others as appropriate countermeasures safeguarding against the serious trouble I see clearly on the horizon. The bad guys will be in the middle of doing their evil deeds and BAMM, destruction will be upon them like the white on my survival stash of rice. :0)

The moral to the story is about deciding whether to be prepared by arming yourself, OR by continuing to do this . . .

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back