FBI, Homeland Security Bulletin Asks Police To Be Aware Of ISIS

Mustng

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2014
I searched the site and did not see this posted. Here we go folks....get ready to raise the terror alert color. Do we still do that :disbelief:

August 22, 2014 11:55 PM

BOSTON (CBS/AP) – Federal authorities sent a bulletin to U.S. law enforcement Friday in light of the threat concerning militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), according to CBS News.

The bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI cites no known threat to the U.S. homeland, but reminds law enforcement to be alert and aware of the ISIS threat, CBS reported.

U.S. law enforcement has been intensifying efforts to identify Islamic State sympathizers who could help export the group’s brand of violent jihad to the United States.

They come amid a new barrage of U.S. airstrikes against the Islamic State group that beheaded American journalist James Foley of Rochester, New Hampshire.

The group called Foley’s killing revenge for previous strikes against militants in Iraq.

WBZ-TV security analyst Ed Davis says there’s no question the stakes have been raised by ISIS running from Syria through Iraq.

“They’ve not only collected ransom from European countries for hostages but they’ve sacked several banks that have given them hundreds of millions of dollars,” Davis said.

“When you see an organization that’s this well grounded in tactics also having the ability financially to move those plans forward it’s a very troubling time,” he added.

Davis called the ISIS militants highly trained military people who know exactly what they’re doing.

FBI Homeland Security Bulletin Asks Police To Be Aware Of ISIS CBS Boston

I wonder if it has occurred to them that it might be a good idea to stop accepting undocumented future democratic voters and CLOSE THE DAMNED BORDER..

...but they won't..and something will happen and they'll clamp down on us harder...which is exactly what they want, I believe.

I don't see how, if they refuse to close the border to protect "national security", they can justify gathering metadata on each and every citizen "in order to ensure national security." That's insane.
...but what's MORE insane is that no one even cares.

This country is finished.

Would think this redundant as finding decapitated heads rolling around would be fairly obvious. :)

Seriously, with how much violence we have here already, who'd notice? :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back