FBI: Four militia members plotted to attack buildings, release poison

You gotta' be fuckin' kiddin' me? Did you read the Criminal Complaint that was filed? Aint but 27 pages.

First off, the FBI was recording them the whole time, no way they could have ever even gotten to the actual attack phase. The FBI recorded everything. And these old farts are so stupid that they actual say "Yeah, that stuffs real dangerous, so you gotta' wear gloves and a mask!" Ya' think?

Second, their "Confidential Informant" was on bond for current Felony State charges, was given a Lie Detector Test and "gave less than truthful responses". WTF?:confused:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/A_U.S. news/Crime & courts/GAmilitia.pdf

Don't get me wrong, these were planning something. I'm glad the FBI was doing it's job and busted these guys.

But it's my opinion that they would have killed themselves (and maybe some people nearby) before they could have actually pulled it off. And if you read the complaint, you'll prolly come to the same conclusion.

And would someone point out to me what "known militia group" they were part of?

You gotta' be fuckin' kiddin' me? Did you read the Criminal Complaint that was filed? Aint but 27 pages.

First off, the FBI was recording them the whole time, no way they could have ever even gotten to the actual attack phase. The FBI recorded everything. And these old farts are so stupid that they actual say "Yeah, that stuffs real dangerous, so you gotta' wear gloves and a mask!" Ya' think?

Second, their "Confidential Informant" was on bond for current Felony State charges, was given a Lie Detector Test and "gave less than truthful responses". WTF?:confused:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/A_U.S. news/Crime & courts/GAmilitia.pdf

Don't get me wrong, these were planning something. I'm glad the FBI was doing it's job and busted these guys.

But it's my opinion that they would have killed themselves (and maybe some people nearby) before they could have actually pulled it off. And if you read the complaint, you'll prolly come to the same conclusion.

You can't question the right wing militias are dangerous meme, even though there have only been two arrest of right wing militia groups the entire time Obama has been in office, and 0 attacks. they are just dangerous.

I made no comment regarding their ability (or lack thereof) to successfully accomplish what they had planned.

I just find it odd that men that old would even contemplate such a thing.

Forum List

Back