FBI Expects To Be Very Busy....

Ekrem, you can't not admire your honesty. Go on, get back to us after you're 'done'.

You are British, so I'll let you in on this: In this country "honesty" and "bullshit" are synonyms.

I mean, c'mon. What man would claim that Scarlett Johanson isn't a natural beauty? I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Indeed it is. Honestly, you should see the size/width of the woman my foreman's no-doubt balls deep in right now.

Personally speaking I think that Scarlett's got a great figure and complexion, regardless of whether she's caked in 'war paint' or not. And she possesses a great deal more poise and class than some of her Hollywood contemporaries.

We agree on that. As I said, I appreciate her work and find her stunningly beautiful. I am glad actresses aren't all anorexic. It's terribly depressing to watch these teenage girls going all anorexic and bulimic because they think that is the way they are supposed to look.

I don't really like blonde women, what I like are black-haired or dark-brown-haired women. Off course, there are some natural beauties among blondes, too. Like Naomi Watts.
I wouldn't count "Scarlett Johanson" as a natural beauty, but that doesn't mean, that I won't look at her boobs.

Ekrem, you can't not admire your honesty. Go on, get back to us after you're 'done'.

Her boobs aren't the greatest, but still worth a look.

Good grief.

They're worth a 'five knuckle shuffle' in your case, more like. Go on, get on with 'it', yer dirty sod.

Let me know how funny you find it if it happened to someone you care about rather than some actress. Being famous does not give other people the right to steal your property and plaster your pictures on the internet.

The lack of moral compass astonishes me. Really it does. All of you think it's funny? What a bunch of sick individuals.

Funny, no. Lovely to look at----damn right!

New Topics

Forum List

Back