FBI Dumps SPLC

It's a great victory for Southerners, poverty and hate.

No, it's a victory for thinking people. Braindead idiots like you can keep giving them your money though. Last time I checked they were worth well over 60 million, but you asshats keep sending them money.

Don't get mad at being reminded that the right attracts hateful people. Get mad at the hateful people who make you look bad. Unless, of course, you are a right winger because it gives your hateful nature an outlet. If that is your motivation then eat shit hater.

The right? Only the right? Boy, you are a moron. There are just as many hateful people, such as you, on the left.

Don't get mad at being reminded that the right attracts hateful people. Get mad at the hateful people who make you look bad. Unless, of course, you are a right winger because it gives your hateful nature an outlet. If that is your motivation then eat shit hater.

The Occupy Movement did its fair share to attract hate as witnessed by the violence, murder, and rape among its ranks. Hateful people run the spectrum.

I don't think I ever implied that that hate is exclusively right wing, it just seems to attract organized hate. The left's hate is kind of an individual anarchy type thing generally directed at the wealthy and police. The right's hate likes to form clubs that work together and has websites and member drives and hate poor people.

:lol::lol::lol: And the left doesn't? Wow, just wow.

No, it's a victory for thinking people. Braindead idiots like you can keep giving them your money though. Last time I checked they were worth well over 60 million, but you asshats keep sending them money.

You really have no idea how the world works, do you?

The Occupy Movement did its fair share to attract hate as witnessed by the violence, murder, and rape among its ranks. Hateful people run the spectrum.

I don't think I ever implied that that hate is exclusively right wing, it just seems to attract organized hate. The left's hate is kind of an individual anarchy type thing generally directed at the wealthy and police. The right's hate likes to form clubs that work together and has websites and member drives and hate poor people.

Organized hate like an organization that classifies groups that believe in the same thing Obama ran ob in 2008 as hate groups? Organized hate like a group that supports an organization that has stated that their goal is the genocide of en entire people? that kind of organized hate?

You really have no idea how the world works, do you?

lol His Liberal Mind is occupied, like his ass...:D

Liberal Dictionary:
=====================================
hate - truth

Forum List

Back