FBI Dumps SPLC

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
About time. Having those scumbags as 'Hate Crime' partners was like having Stalin on the Human Rights Council.

FBI Dumps Radical Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center As “Hate Crime” Watchdog Partner…

fbi_seal.jpg

Sanity prevails.

Via Washington Examiner:

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which has labeled several Washington-based family organizations as “hate groups” for favoring traditional marriage, has been dumped as a “resource” on the FBI’s Hate Crime webpage, a significant rejection of the influential legal group.

The webpage scrubbing, which also included eliminating the Anti-Defamation League, was not announced and came in the last month after 15 family groups pressed Attorney General Eric Holder and FBI Director James Comey to stop endorsing a group–SPLC–that inspired a recent case of domestic terrorism at the Family Research Council.

“We commend the FBI for removing website links to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that not only dispenses erroneous data but has been linked to domestic terrorism in federal court. We hope this means the FBI leadership will avoid any kind of partnership with the SPLC,” Tony Perkins, FRC President, told Secrets.

“The Southern Poverty Law Center’s mission to push anti-Christian propaganda is inconsistent with the mission of both the military and the FBI, which is to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States,” he added.

About time. Having those scumbags as 'Hate Crime' partners was like having Stalin on the Human Rights Council.

FBI Dumps Radical Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center As “Hate Crime” Watchdog Partner…

fbi_seal.jpg

Sanity prevails.

Via Washington Examiner:

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which has labeled several Washington-based family organizations as “hate groups” for favoring traditional marriage, has been dumped as a “resource” on the FBI’s Hate Crime webpage, a significant rejection of the influential legal group.

The webpage scrubbing, which also included eliminating the Anti-Defamation League, was not announced and came in the last month after 15 family groups pressed Attorney General Eric Holder and FBI Director James Comey to stop endorsing a group–SPLC–that inspired a recent case of domestic terrorism at the Family Research Council.

“We commend the FBI for removing website links to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that not only dispenses erroneous data but has been linked to domestic terrorism in federal court. We hope this means the FBI leadership will avoid any kind of partnership with the SPLC,” Tony Perkins, FRC President, told Secrets.

“The Southern Poverty Law Center’s mission to push anti-Christian propaganda is inconsistent with the mission of both the military and the FBI, which is to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States,” he added.

The SPLC should have been "dumped" 35 years ago. Actually, they should be placed on the terrorist watch list.

It's a great victory for Southerners, poverty and hate.

No, it's a victory for thinking people. Braindead idiots like you can keep giving them your money though. Last time I checked they were worth well over 60 million, but you asshats keep sending them money.

No, it's a victory for thinking people. Braindead idiots like you can keep giving them your money though. Last time I checked they were worth well over 60 million, but you asshats keep sending them money.

Don't get mad at being reminded that the right attracts hateful people. Get mad at the hateful people who make you look bad. Unless, of course, you are a right winger because it gives your hateful nature an outlet. If that is your motivation then eat shit hater.

Don't get mad at being reminded that the right attracts hateful people. Get mad at the hateful people who make you look bad. Unless, of course, you are a right winger because it gives your hateful nature an outlet. If that is your motivation then eat shit hater.

The Occupy Movement did its fair share to attract hate as witnessed by the violence, murder, and rape among its ranks. Hateful people run the spectrum.

The Occupy Movement did its fair share to attract hate as witnessed by the violence, murder, and rape among its ranks. Hateful people run the spectrum.

I don't think I ever implied that that hate is exclusively right wing, it just seems to attract organized hate. The left's hate is kind of an individual anarchy type thing generally directed at the wealthy and police. The right's hate likes to form clubs that work together and has websites and member drives and hate poor people.

I don't think I ever implied that that hate is exclusively right wing, it just seems to attract organized hate. The left's hate is kind of an individual anarchy type thing generally directed at the wealthy and police. The right's hate likes to form clubs that work together and has websites and member drives and hate poor people.

You are beyond stupid.

I did a piece on them just yesterday....some idiot liberal kbn or something like that was trying to cite them as a credible source.

I must say that I am amazed that this happened though.

Forum List

Back